Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:01 am

Ryan smiled and reached the locker and got it out. "so here it is." he handed to to her.. there were a few of her but it was more accedent then design

Sarah smiled and leaned against him a bit. "lets the movie begin."

Malon laughed at that. he followed her "careful i might bite that tongue." he said lightly and teasingly

Marri said "I am sure that will not be a problem." she leaned into the touch "I am hungry for your touch." She admitted "That will be hard to hide. And it would be harder NOT to want you."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:03 am

Randall chuckled and watched as the movie started, laughing at a few parts that he found funny. Rubbing Sarah's shoulder with his finger tips.

Leah grinned and shook her head, "Hey, who said I wouldn't like it." She said, making it sound as if she was joking, but she was curious how that would feel.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:04 am

Taylor smiled and held her closer, she knew deep down her and Sitara one day would be together married in a loving home, away from everything that ever hurt them in life. She looked at her and smiled "Im going to, are you?" she asked her softly "Hell I could be in vegas in some sleezy shorts and a hald ripped shirt and we could be getting married by Elvis. As long as its with you I dont care" she whispered smiling with a soft laugh

Riley looked at her and smiled at her comment rather then saying anything else she kissed her lips softly yet deeply at the same time.

[brb taking my dog outside]
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am

Sarah enjoyed the movie quite a bit. She leaned on Randall and laughed as well. She found she found many of the same things funny. Which was go.. and she liked his touch

Malon looked at her again his intrest rising "I think it is a bit too soon to ask that much of your trust.. besides... there are other more... pleasureable places to bite." he was being honest... He shrugged "But all of that is for another time.. in a know trusting way... you don't take a skitich filly and jump onto its back before it trusts you.. not you gain its trust then ride it. Humans do not deserve any less respect to effort."

Marri kissed her back letting her lead this time. But she was touch hungry but knew better then to push to hard... but she soaked up the affection
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:13 am

Courtney thought *oh god he is human*,"17."She lied she was actually 117
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am

Renesme opened and looked through finding someof herself he smiled and pointed to them an looke at him
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:15 am

Sitara couldn't help but laughed as she listened to Taylor's words. "I never thought Id love you this much, but I do.. With everything, my heart, my ass, my everything." She laughed softly and looked up at Taylor, sticking her tongue out and wiggling it a little, her way of wanting a French kiss.

Randall looked over to her and watched her for a moment before looking back to the movie, "See, not scary." He chuckled, teasing her skin with the light touch of his thumb as it moved down her arm.

Leah nodded, "I was just being honest." She smiled as she patted the couch. "Sit down a while." She teased, wanting him to relax a bit so he wasn't so tense.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:21 am

Andrew had lied as well. He was really a Demon but wasnt going to say anything about that.

Riley looked at her and smiled she deepled the kiss a little more but really thats as far as she wanted to go for the rest of tonight. She was tired from the drive herd and then ontop having hot sex. She just cuddled withbher and they made out lovingly.

Taylor looked at her and smiled. She knew her to well, she leaned in and softly caught her lip ring between her lips with a smile and then pressed her lips to Sitara's parting them softly tracing her own tougne on her lips witha bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:24 am

Ryan said "Was out drawing and you made a good scene..but i starte dnotcing you then."

Sarah smiled "nope." her breathing picked up. from the touch.. she was becoming more aware of him every moment of him touching her

Malon nodded "Sorry but in some ways i am a man of my time...and a gentlemen usally went into a unattached attractive lady unchaperoned for one reason.. and so it is akward." He foced on relaxing he spotted her history book "waht are you going over in class?"

Marri read that intent and just let her lead. kissing back but not doing anything that might lead to a repeat of earilier... as that was not what Riley wanted.. besides.. she wanted more of them then hot sex...and making out was fun too.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:27 am

(Alright, I need my shut eye. Rp tomorrow. Byee!)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 am

Riley smiled and knew Marri was going to respect her desision in not going any further tonight. She kissed her and tangled her fingers threw her hair but that was all. And inskde that felt like it was all she needed. The feelimgs she felt were perfecf
(night)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 am

Marri was just happy that Riley still wanted to kiss her. She left it up to her to decide what would happen, how much, and when. She liked the soft touch and simple pleasure of kissing and enjoying each others company. She kissed back staying passive as it would keep her from starting something.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:14 am

Renesme nodded

Courtney said,"So....6 years."She lied again.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:30 am

Sitara smiled against Taylor's lips and slowly parted both of their lips with her own, sliding her tongue into Taylor's mouth and softly wrapping it around hers and leaning over Taylor some, rubbing her stomach with her fingertips.

Randall laughed at the last part of the movie and looked at we briefly, by that time his hand had fallen down to her waist, rubbing her side.

Leah shrugged her shoulders lightly, "I haven't been able to go to my class yet, it starts tomorrow." She said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Ryan said " so how did you come by the ones of mr?"

Sarah grew more aware and shuddered a little. She was not sure what to do

Malon smiled "ah I see"
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Taylor smiled into the kiss and easily submitted to Sitara. Taylor carefully reached her arms up and wrapped them around her to hold her close. Everything about Sitara was perfect to Taylor, Taylor knew she could have lost her today, and the thought of that made her pull her closer to her body and not want to let go. She herd her phone start going off again and groaned into the kiss leaving it.
~~
Riley smiled and after minutes of kissing she pulled back and just rested her forehead on hers softly rubbing her sides "your an amazing kisser" she whispered to her as she stayed wrapped up in her arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Marri smiled "you are really good at it too." She nuzzled her just a little bit. her body was relaxed against Riley's. She liked the soft touches that Riley was so fond of. She half closed her eyes as a sign of relaxion.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Sitara heard Taylor's phone and sighed, "Answer it baby, we'll finish once you see who it is." She said with a softly smile, rubbing her stomach with her palm, watching and listening for the phone call. She was curious who would be blowing up Taylor's phone, besides herself.

Randall felt her tenseness and slowly pulled his hand back up to her shoulder. "I'm sorry." He said softly.

Leah nodded her head with a soft laugh, "So, what do you do for fun?" She asked curiously, wanting to know what people did around there.

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Sarah said "not your fault." She flushed "Just body feels strange.. more aware of you." she was being honest because she also bet he could SMELL the differance and for all she knew he might be able to smell a lie.. who knew he was a werewolf. regardless she was not found of lying or hiding from the truth

Malon said "Well i take part in plays as long as they are old ones, take part in meivla socieity or history club. read in various laugages.. and also i run track for fun. When i can i try to go hiking or go up trails. but no many are nearby here. What about you?"

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Taylor sighed a little annoyed and she rolled over to her other side and opened the bed side drawer where she usually kept her phone. She picked it up and answered "Hello?" She asked as she softly stay up pulling a blanket over herself softly. "Oh aunt Maggie, Hi no Im not busy I can talk why?" she asked her and softly rubbed Sitara's arm lightly. A few moments passed as her aunt talk "Sure, but can Sitara come to? Yes-ya we are finally together" she said and smiled a little more...Another few moments passed and Taylor smiled "ok thank you-wait are my parents going to be there? No, ok ya we'll be there tomorrow for six" she said and smiled but her eyes were a little nerves. Something in her cat told her it was going to be a bad night, but tried to hid it from Sitara behind her smile.
~~
Riley smiled and stayed happily cuddled up to her. She laid her hea dbeside her and closed her eyes "whats it like when your a wolf?" she asked her
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Marri said "well i don't see in colors.. but i see better at night. motion is more attactive to look at.. and i really want to chase things that run. Smell and hearing pick up and i can FOCUS on them better. Eyes are not as big a deal. Tracking is easier.. and i feel more possissive.. i feel stronger and more powerful.. warmer.. and usually want to be outdoors not locked inside. sometimes i jsut want to RUN or hunt.. it is nice fun relaxing...oh and i can read body language much better. I don't want to vocolize but want to comunate with my body--wolves are trained to be silent."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Sisters looked at her curiously, "We're going to see your aunt Maggie tomorrow around six?" She asked, piecing the bits and parts that she heard Taylor say, she looked at her as she laid back on the pillows, covered up from her cleavage down as she was a bit chilly, she waited for a response as she tossed on her side to look at Taylor.

"Well, if I wanted to make your body respond to me. Then I might do something like-" Randall leaned in and softly kissed her neck, nipping her skin softly before drawing back. "That." He chuckled, hoping she didn't mind his play.

Leah looked up in thought, "we'll I love animals so I usually volunteer when I can, I play guitar, sing a bit, and even run track a little myself." She smiled as she learned more about Malon.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Sarah's breath hissed out and she shuddered barely holding back a moan. Her eyes widened.. she had kissed boys before but not really gone farther than that... and Randall had charisma and had her responding all right..

Malon smiled "some animals like me--horses and dogs, but cats can be difficult. I play quite a few instroments.. including the harp, lute, violen, fluit, horn, but i usually play the older version of the guitar not the modern one."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Taylor looked at her and nodded "ya, ok Aunt maggie. I'll see you tomorrow love you lots bye" she said and then hung up and laid back down on the bed pulling the covers over her body chilly "do you mind going with me?" she asked her softly and traced her side over top of the sheets. Taylor cuddled up closer to her and tucked her head in softly under her chin.
~~
Riley looked at her and smiled "that sounds better then being human." she said and smiled she laid back rolling onto her back as she looked up at the ceiling softly
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Marri shrugged "I Like both being human and wolf... besides wolves can't really do this." she leaned over and kissed Riley "or a few other enjoyable things quite the same way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next