Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Riley cried out and shook her head moaning "after!" she cried out and arched towards her and the fake breathong hard feeling her climax coming as she tightened around it.

Taylor herd her and froze she looked at the guy and suddenly it all came to her when the guy didnt let go she bit down on him. As soon as he sumbled back taylor turned and ran three the people and got out sode "Sitara wait!" she called to her "please ler me explain!" she said out in a rush then cursed and leaned down taking her hells offand ran after her. Thankful for the were in her letting her run faster then most...but agaist a vampire?
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:08 pm

(True, we should have like, Malon suddenly kiss her or something xD something to show they should have an interest.)

Sitara didn't stop, she only pushed herself to run faster. She finally reached their dorm and quickly slammed the door shut behind herself. Sinking down against it and hugging her knees. She gasped for a breath as the tears streamed down her face, her make up covering her cheeks and seeping down her eyes as she covered her face with her hands. She used her nails to scratch her cheeks as she moved her hands off her face. She just couldn't believe this was happening. She thought Taylor loved her.. But obviously she thought wrong.

Randall smiled brightly, "Really?" He slowly reached over the table for one of her hands. He took it slowly and gently slid his fingers through the spaces between hers.

Leah coughed rather awkwardly, "I hope I tasted bad.. So maybe no one else will want to drink my blood.." She said.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Taylor ran right behind her and listened as the door slammed. She curssed and hit the dooor with her first as tears came to her own eyes and she leaned her forhead on the door "Sitara please open the door" she whispered knowing she was on the other side "I didnt mean for that to happen please, can we talk about this?" she whispered begging her threw the door as she stood there. The pain and the fear filling her whole body and making her almost numb to anything else
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Marri gave in "okay after it will be." she cried out and came very hard

Sarah smiled adn ran her thumb over the back of his hand

Malon said "Sadly you tasted wonderful.. so no luck there." he was too much a gentleman to lie to her.. but he wanted to taste her again

(right we will work up to that)
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Sitara slowly stood, her finger tips resting in the door knob as she considered opening the door. She shook her head quickly and covered her eyes with her hands again. "You hurt me Taylor! You shouldn't have kissed him! You knew it would crush me! You knew!" She screamed, banging on the door one time with her fist before going to her bed and curling up in the covers, covering her face with the blanket, her make up covering the blue material, but she didn't care. She was hurting, bad.

Randall smiled as he looked at their hands, he then pulled them apart as the waiter brought their food. "Looks delicious." He said.

(Kay.)
Leah sighed and looked down, "oh.." She murmured, rubbing her arm where the scars are.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Taylor jumped back at the bang and bit her lip roughtly causing it to bleed softly "ba-Sitara, please. Im sorry, call me when your ready to talk" she whispered and ran her hand along the door and her finger tips lingered for a moment before she stepped back. She shifted and her dress fell tonthe ground, she walked away her ears down and her tail tucked under knowing this was all her fault. She walked outside and sighed headinf towards the back blachers where she could be by herself.

Riley mkaned and came hard and couldnt do anymore as her body started to relax
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Sarah nodded "It does.. now i just need ketchup."

Malon smiled "Sorry to give bad news."

Marri came several times as well. Then was done as well. She nuzzled her pulling back and takeing the take out of them. She lay beside her snuggling close "that was so good." she said 'so perfect... but i need to tell you something about me...and i just hope you take it well."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Sitara slowly got up out of her bed, everything there made her upset. The beds her and Taylor slept together in, where they cuddled, where they made out, where they had sex.. She ran her hands though her hair and cursed under her breath. She went into the bathroom and got a razor, quickly breaking it by smashing it on the ground, she got one of the blades and sat down on the bed, looking at her wrist. The scars were still visable from where she had cut herself when she was younger. She never thought she'd have the urge to do this again. She bit her lip and slowly put the tip of the razor blade in her skin, slowly as agonizingly tearing it down her wrist. She squeaked out quietly in pain but kept the razor going until the cut stretched all the way across her wrist. She gasped when she took the razor out, seeing the blood leaking from the cut. She moved up an inch and started the same routines it hurt, but she kept going, wanting to subside the pain of Taylor by causing her physical pains. Her brown hair falling over her face as he leg trembled.

Randall smiled "I'll get you some." He got up and tabbed a battle off the table beside them and came back, sitting it down infront of her, "There you are." He grinned.

Leah laughed softly and nodded, "I guess it's good that I know now." She said with a slanted smile.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Sarah smiled "Thanks." she started to dig in

Malon said "Just don't bleed to much and it should be fine... i will spread the word... though i might have to speak as if you were mine.. " he was warning her "But it will keep you from being bit." He glanced at her checking her out.... he wanted to court her a little truth be told. He was lonely and wanted a companion.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Taylor climbed up the bored and laid down and she could not help the tears that fell from her eyes and dowm her soft grey fur. She laid her head there in to much pain to care about anything else. Shebhurt the one person she never wanted to hurt. She had promised herself never to hurt her and now, she saw that thats what she had done..why didnt she just pull away from the guy, how could she have let him kiss her. She snarled at herself andput her paw over her face. Taylor didnt know what to do, or what to think. Should she go after her or give her her sapce? Thats all that ran threw her mind.

Riley breathed hard but grew worried and sat up on her elbows "what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Marri bit her lip. "This might sound crazy but.. I.. I am a werewolf." She looked at her worred. "If if you want I can show show you my other self, my other form."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Renesme got out er last drawing and handed her sketch pad To him to look.She usually didnt show people her drawings but she would to this guy.Hey he was good looking funny and talked to trees.

Courtney smiled and looked at the food,"Thanks."She said to him.She got her fork

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Sitara finally stopped after she had around 6 long, deep cuts going up her arm. She felt light headed, even though she drank blood, she didn't even feel up for anything. She sighed and curled up in her bed, the blood getting all over her sheets and blankets. She felt like she was going to pass out, so she just laid there. Slowly breathing and slowly falling into a light sleep. Only because her blood was rushing from her skin, otherwise she couldn't let herself fall asleep.

Randall began to eat his good as well, enjoying the sweet savory taste as the steak.

Leah cleared her throat, "I guess that's good, so people won't mess with me.." She shrugged, stepping a little closer, her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Ryan said "These are good ones... good drawings."

Sarah dug in happily enjoying it

Malon smiled "I am certian they won't." Malon glanced at her lips wanting to kiss her.. in hte monder age that was even alright.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:11 pm

Sarah smiles and looked down.The truth was she had a crush on him ad watche him in class.in the back of the pad she had a couple drawings of him

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Riley sat up fully and looked at her "dont fuck with me" she saod and got up off the bed watching her

Andrew looked at her and smiled taking bite of his food.

Taylor snarled at herself one last time before she jumped down from the back bleachers. She wasnt about to let the only person she ever cared for just slip away, and something insode told her something wasnt right in those moments. She picked up into a run and ran threw the dorm door heading downnthe halls when she finally found her room. She scratched the door and when there was no answer she shifted. She stood in her bra and pamties and opend the door and could smell the blood. Her eyes darted to the bed and she ran over instantly goimg to her and lifted her up into her arms as she sat down trying to stop the bleeding. "Sitara you promised!" she screamed as she tried what she could holding her in her arms tightly getting the blood on her but didnt care..she lifted her wrist and put it to her lips "fucking drink you idiot" she begged her. Swearing cause she was scared even more now about all of this lossing in more ways then just one. Tears streemed down her face as she sobs pleeding with her to just drink and heal herself.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Ryan found the ones of him

Marri flinched."not lying to you. That is why I anted you to bite me."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Sarah wasn't paying attention and ale played with the glass beside her as she watched the wolves

Courtney dug in.She hadn't eaten in two days because when she finally got to human form yesterday she wanted to go skydiving
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Sitara was falling in and out, her eyes shifting from blue to red uncontrollably, "I can't.. Let me suffer.. I already can't die, so I might as well.. Might as well.." She slowly fell unconscious, her head falling back, limp over Taylor's arm. Her body having no stiffness, no muscle tenacity, nothing.. She couldn't die, because of being a vampire, but she could get pretty closenf she didn't drink blood, and her body was running extremely low now.

Randall finished his meal and looked over at Sarah, "Was it good?" He chuckled as he waited for her reply.

Leah looked down awkwardly and then looked back into his eyes. "soo.."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Riley almost glared at her "Look I dont know what kind of stuff you intl when you habe sex but just tell.me dont fucking play with my head" she hissed almost

Andrew smiled as he ate as well " so what are you doing later?"

Taylor currsed and cried her tears fell down onto Sitara frusterated. She laid her down and did the only thing she could think off. She went into the bathroom.and found the razor then slit her wrist right over the vein. She bit herlip roughtly at the pain then walked over to Sitara and pressed her bleeding wrist to her mouth fourcing her fo drink. Taylor watxhed carefully needing her baby back. Needing them back.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Marri sighed "I guess I just will show you" she fell into her other form

Ryan smiled "You are a good artest."

Sarha nodded "it is."

Malon said "So. i wish i knew what to say."

Last edited by Truetamer on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:42 pm

As the blood slid down Sitara's throat, her veins started to swell with more and more blood like they're supposed to. Her eyes slowly started to twitch, her lips tarted to form with Taylor's wrist as she started to come back into consciousness. Her eyes opening, the red flickering to blue as she looked at Taylor, her arm started to heel as she ran her finger tips along them. She gently pushed Taylor's arm away, and looked at her, remember everything as tears as tears to form again.

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Taylor looked at her and moved away sighing in relife that she was healing but saw the tears and shoook her head "I fucked up. I know I did and badly, please Sitara. I love you only you and only will ever love you" she said and ment every word she was saying "I diddnt realize what was really happening till last minute when I heard the pain and heart break in your voice. Ill do anything for you, anything to show you how sorry I am and how much I love you" she whispered as tears came to her eyes "I cant loss the only person I have" she whispered "the only person I care about"

Riley screamed and jumped up on the other bed breathimg hard looking ar the wolf shonwas a person ...confused she just stood upnthere dazed
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Sitara looked blankly at Taylor for a moment, as the blood started to even itself out inside her system. She glared at Taylor for moment, saying her words in a mean tone, "Well, if you really loved me then you would.." She couldn't help but smile and soften her voice, "kiss me.. Please.. I need you.." She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Taylor disnt hesitate a second longer semhe moved back to her and caught hed lips and cupped her cheeks softly locking ghere lips with one another in deep and passionate kiss. Nothing like how she had kissed the guy, the kiss was full of love warm, dedication, and protectivness. Taylor pressed her body toSitaras not caring how desperate she looked. Tears agakn came to her eyes but these ones who fsr from sad and scared tears. At the moment nothing could take the smile away that sat on her lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next