Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings Empty
PostSubject: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:37 pm

We all know the plot and setting, humans are just arriving at the campus.

Sitara was in one of the classes, bored as ever. She toyed with the tip of her fangs with her tongue, feeling them and thinking to herself how sharp they were. She jumped up quickly when the bell rang, making her way out of the class and into the hall with the rush of nonhuman creatures. She avoided any sun light, keeping in he shadows as her eyes flickered red, her blood lust coming on slowly.

Randall was already out of his class, he was chewing at a piece of gum as he headed for the gym area where he could get some of his extra energy out. He grabbed a basketball and rushed to shoot it, dribbling and making the shot.

Leah clung to her belongings as she slowly walked onto campus, she opened the large door and walked inside. Everyone looking at her curiously. They could tell she wasn't like them. She rushed to the dean's office to get we dorm key, and get a map of the place so she didn't get lost along the way.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Sarah was paying close attention to class. It was five mintues before it let out and there was a quiz tomorrw..then the bell rang and it was time to pratice for that game she was being forced to judge... it was a backetball game and she had been weelsed into being a maanger for an event game. She went to the gim and saw Randell and waved.. she had seen him in the halls before

Malon was heading to his free persiod and pleased.. he was hungry and wanted to go to where he stocked some blood... pity this was a dry campus or he would just keep it in his dorm.caling it wine.

Marri was in her room settling in.. this was looking good.. but she wondered what her roommate would be like

(could she be Riley's roommate?)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Rileys parents pulled up to the campuse.and she just got out, no good bye no nothing. She grabbed her bag andwlked uo the doors. She looked around and didnt show the nerves she felt. Riley had on a pair of ripped short shorts along with a black tank top. She headed up thebsteps and walked over to.the deens office.

Andrew walked out of his class and looked around, he his his tail under hisbshirt from everyone. He walked down the hall and smirked smelling the new bloods.

Taylor sat on the bleachers of the gym..she had her head phones in and ahe way laying back on the benches..her eyes were closes just listening to the music that played into her ears

(sure thats fine with me)
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Sitara jumped onto the bleachers, jokingly stepping over Taylor for the hell of it. Her boots were black and ankle high, spikes on the top. She wore a black shirt hay was ripped in the back, and a pair of shorts, she walked up and sat down on the top row, pulling a small pack of blood as kept for a spare.

Randall smiled to Sarah slightly and ducked as one of his friends almost hit him with the ball. "Watch it!" He snarled and rolled his eyes, catching the ball when the guy threw it back to him casually.

Leah walked out of the deans office, they told her to go to her dorm and get settled in, then go to the gym. She walked to her dorm, dorm 215. She opened the door and saw someone's name on some of the stuff. She shrugged her shoulders and put her things where it should go, then headed to the gym. Her skinny jeans tucked into her high tops and her blue tank top showed her skin a little.

(Should it be Taylor and Sitara, or Taylor and Leah? I think Sitara would be more suitable for her.)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Sarah watched "Someone teach me how to play better...?" she called to the boys

Malon had an appartment as was more of his way of doing things a campass apartment but still one. he went there and pulled chilled blood out of the special fridge and drank

Marri set up her bed and and arranged her things.. she hoped her roommate was nice...and would not be freaked out to have a bi roommate.... or it would be a mess..maybe she should have gotten an apartment...
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:20 pm

(ya thats good with me)
Taylor looked up at her and smirked softly just shaking her head. She looked at the game before she stood up and walked up the benches and took a seat right on Sitara's lap moving her but a little as it to get comfertable. She looked at the game and putnher head phone inbher pocket acting like Sitara wasnt even there plaufully.

Andrew walked put and went off to the gym and smirked as the game played he went and had a seat on the benches.

Riley got her books and room key and walked over to her room she saw that there was a light on and knocked before stepping in "hello" she called lightly then saw the girl and smiled "we must be room mates"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Sarah sighed "Sorry been forced to be a manager.. for that benifet game and i don't know too much."

Malon dark more more happily enjoying the rich taste

Marri smiled "i guess we are..." she offered her hand "i am Marri.. well actually it is Margetha but i perfer Marri." She wrinkled her nose "I don't know what my parenets where thinking.. naming me after my great great grandma."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Sitara laughed and wrapped her arms around Taylor's waist, poking her sides with her finger tips to tickle her off of her lap. "Your getting today for this." She joked, only teasing out of her crush for Taylor.

Randall took a few more shots to get their points up, and then went over and wiped his face, getting some water. "I'll help you." He said when he noticed Sarah, smiling at he and offering his hand to lead her to another hoop.

Leah made her way to the gym and sat down slowly, looking around at everyone on a nervous way. They all seemed different some how, but she didn't know just how.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Taylor laughed and wiggled away from her and sat down beside her sitting back on the wall that was behind them. She put her feet up and then stole the blood pack.from Sitara and sipped it but cringed and gave it back making a face. "gof thats worse then gin"

Riley looked at marri and smiled "I'm Riley" she said and smiled walking ocer and put her bags down on the empty bed.

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Sitara laughed and shook her head, "Kinda. I need fres-" she paused immediately when she seem Leah walk in. "Mmm, fresh meat." She grinned and took Taylor's hand as as stood, pulling her up with her. She walked down the bleachers, the chains on her shorts jingling as she sat down behind Leah. "What's up new girl?" Flicking the girls blonde hair.

Leah quickly pulled her hair in and looke curious. "Umm. Hello." She said cautiously as she bit her lip, sliding away from Sitara a bit, making Sitara's sharp grin show.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Sarah smiled "Thanks i need it..i don't know too much."

Marri smiled "nice ot meet you." She was glad this was a full room and a nicer one.. She bit her lip not sure what to say now. She glanced around nervous now... her wolf wanting to start marking, claiming this area and her roomate
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Taylor softly pulled of of the chains on her shorts as she leaned back "Sitara play nice boe" she purred to.her the cat in her coming out a little. She crossed her one leg over the ither and her smooth flawless sun kissed skin glowed lightlt in the light.

Riley looked at her and nodded "you to" she said and pulled her things out of her bag "so how long have you been here?" she asked her as she put things away

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Sitara whimpered a little, but listened to Taylor, sliding her right hand up and down Taylor's soft leg. "I'm just craving so bad.." She whined as she sighed and leaned her head over onto Taylor's shoulder, watching Leah who awkwardly slid over and got a bit ancy. Her leg tapping in nervousness as she fiddled with her blonde hair, very shy and nervous with no one to talk to.

Randall smiled and walked her over to the other goal, "So whatcha need to know?" He smiled and sat down in a chair, tossing her a ball.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Marri smiled "um this is my second semester... but i had to switch rooms...roommate problems..."

Sarah said "well i am to be the manager but i don't know what i need to do."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:23 pm

Taylor laughed lightly and looked over at the players..she felt her hand go over her leg and got littlle goose bumps. Her and Sitara went together or anything, but this was just them. Taylor let out a light sigh and gave into.Sitaras wants "fine just dont stray and be to unfair to her" she whispered only so she could ear her.

Riley looked at her "what do you mean? Roommate problems?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Sitara grinned and slowly stood, dropping down another bleacher and sitting next to Leah. "Sooo.." She said, taking her finger tips and pushing the girls hair off her shoulder, feeling how thick her veins in her neck were. She licked her fangs as Leah quickly moved away when she noticed the fangs. "A-are you a vampire?" She studdered. Sitara couldn't help bit laugh, "What else could I be sweet heart?" She teased, trying her best to keep from biting the girl.

Randall nodded his head in understandment, "Do you know how to shoot?" He asked as he got up and got the ball again, shooting from the place he was.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Taylor was quick to join in the fun and shifted with out a sound. She turned into a large cougar and purred curlimg her tail around Leahs waist. And rubbedher head on her arm before and nipped her shirt moving her body so that leah couldnt get away helping Sitara.

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Marri sighed "I am bi... and my roommate freaked when she found it... i was on a date with a girl.. and she with her boyfriend.. and we both went to the same event.. she saw us kiss.. but she also knew the previous person i dated.. a boy. and she went nuts... i had to switch dorms roommates and nearly schools. My old one.. was against same sex.. and well um... i had 7 crosses nailed to my room in the space of a week. And scriptures..."

Sarah nodded "yep i know that."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Sitara grinned at Taylor and slowly moved in, sinking her teeth in the side of Leah's neck, gripping her hands to keep her still. Leah quickly tried to jerk away but Sitara was too strong, and Taylor's weight pushed her over. Once she had enough Sitara drew back and wiped her lips of the blood. "C'mon Taytay." She said as she quickly jumped up the bleachers. Leah felt her neck for the wounds, but there weren't any. Sitara had made them heal over, she looked up at Sitara and shuttered, going over to the other side of the gym.

Randall nodded his head, "We'll basketball is simple so it'll be easy to catch on. Point are from each line 1-2- and 3." He pointed our each line as he stated it.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Sarah nodded "okay got that..."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Riley looked at her and gave her a light smile "well lets just hope that people here dont fimd out im a les then, or I may be burned at the stake" she joked softly and sat on her bed looking at her with a light smile. "who was the girl, you roommate I mean" she said
~
Taylor watched as the girl left and made sure that the girl didnt come back. She flicked her tail over possesive of Sitara like this. She jumped up the bleachers and rubbed her head in Sitaras lap purring softly.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Sitara rubbed a delicate hand on the top of Taylor's head, she smiled and pulled our her phone as she continued to stroke Taylor in her car form, leaning back against the wall.

"That's pretty much it basically, fouls out outside of the lines, tripping someone, stuff like that ya know?" Randall smiled and looked at her to make sure she knew what she was supposed to. "Are you new?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Marri relaxed when she said that "Lizzia Lathwright she is the head of that group whats it Crist's leaders of tomorrow... most of the group was fine with me.. but there were are few that.. um where not. She is trying to 'convert' the group to her line of thinking...she had a gay boy beat up... and had wine planted in his room so he got in trouble with teh school... only reason he got off was that he was ALERGIC to that kind of whine... he can't eat grapes.. they make him sick. so it got proved as a plant." Marri was speaking in a rush... if only Lizzia knew that Marri was a werewolf.... then she would have to keep a nose out for the smell of gunpouder and silver.

Sarah nodded "dad was a fan of basketball and i was the oldest.. so i can play some and know a little... but not much. he yelled at the fouls to i know them.." she said "i am new.. this is my first semester. well here i moved from York Collage. i had an intership there but this place sent me a 'begging offer' ic oudl not refuse... hard to turn down a full ride."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Taylor purred before she stepped off for a moment and shifted back into her self. She walked over to the bench and sat down again. She looked at the guys playing "better then that fake stuff?" she asked her softly sitting back.

Riley looked at her with a small smile "well its a good thing I dont put up with thay shit then" she smirked "ill be paying that pretty little face a nice bloody visit" she smirked
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Marri shook her head "Don't one did that.. and she reported him to the police he got sited and a ticket but nothing worse.. she is pretty untouchable... though i have imagined feeding her to various animals.... wonder what would happen if she was thrown into i lion's den." marri was chrstion very cristion in fact but she had no tolorace for hunting of others. She was warming up to Riley though... she liked her look her scent... and her wolf was taking intrest... and that might not be a good thing... if she got too terricoral too fast....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next