Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Blood Is Just The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Play here:
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Aries walked threw the forest along side her brother, both stayed very close to one another as they watched the darkening forest. Aron looked around them before he jumped up on one of taller rocks in a clearing and howled. The bone chilling sound ran up the tress and far into the sky for everyone to hear. Along side him howled Aries, hers was more elegant and song like. Both waited for the calls of others. Aries softly wagged her tail and she nipped her brothers ear before she walked threw the meadow flicking her ears listening for anything coming there way.

Zero looked out the window onto the city and sighed looking around before he crossed his arms over his chest and turned around and snapped a girls neck feeding from her there. then dropped her limp and empty body calling for someone to come get the body.

Khaleesi looked around town she had snuck out of the house and she knew very well her father knew by now. She brushed that off and kept walking keeping covered since she was a hightly wanted vampire.

Logan walked down the dark street and kept to himself. He carrried a paper bag full of food back towards his apartment where his sick mother was waiting

Natlaie sat in the abandoned park swining of the rusting swing. She wore a grungy looking outfit but one that still hugged her curves and reviled her skin. Her long blond hair softly blew as she swung lightly
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Duric was in his manchion witing for his vistor... and ally. "I wonder if he will bring his daughter this time." he tapped his hand on the arm of his throne like chair

Shurn was running with Laris.. he was teachign her the thrill of the hunt...and her wolfs power

Laris ran she heard the howls of others and as one her and Shurn went to find them.. the wolves twins by sound and nature
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:28 pm

zero walked threw the building before he left and got into his car he drove off to find his daughter. He knew where she was thanks to the tracker "get in" he said as he pulled up along side her. Khaleesi sighed but walked over and got i to the back seat. Both took off towards Druics. once they were there they got out and walked inside his home and towards his study knocing

Aries listened as sh herd them coming and wagged her tail softly before she went off towards her brother. Areon looked over and sat down on the high rock waiting
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Druic's servent led them in. "Duric sir Zero and Khaleesi are here."

Druic smiled and went to meet them "hello again anything of note happen?"

Shurn and Laris approched the wolves. And inspected them

Laris was drawn to the male wolf and posed a little for him

Shurn snorted at his 'daughter's' antics.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:20 am

Serena needed some space from her coven, walking down the streets and alleys.

Tyson smirked, watching the car drive in and the passengers walk out. He sauntered over and leaned against the post at the front door, waiting a while before tapping the door. When the butler answered and asked who he was " just tell him a pirate is here.." He said with a smirk and stepped into the house.

Snow curled up by a tree, looking up at the sounds of howls. She answered softly back with Cody, her protector of a sorts. They had met up as she traveled.

Rose grunted as she was thrown into the back of a car, having been bought by some guy in a suit. He had told her she was for his master.

Garrett struggled and swore as they chained him to the wall, the next auction in a few days they told him.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:29 am

Zero nodded "yes there are a few things we must speak about" he said and walked in with him "sweetheart, if you want to stay your welcome to I assume if not, then you are free to go as lomg as you stay close" he said and looked ar Druic

Khaleesi looked at him and then to Druic ro see what his answer would be not wanting to be rude

Aries looked at the she wolf and snorted at her with her brother and then stepped over snarling her ears pinned back fully being her over protective self.
Areon jumled down and snapped at his sister and looked at laris in apology.
Aries snarled and walked off and sat in the cleaing away from them listening to the other weres and smiled to herself.

Logan walked in the house and droppped the baga his mother was there but dead and drained and before he knew it everything went black.

Natalie stayed on the swing swining back and fourth by herself thinking about everything, she slid her hand down and winced as the rust cut into her hand. she pushed it away and went back to her thoughts about her dead girlfriend, who she was dating a few months back thinking about when she was killed
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:35 am

The servant stepped in " Sir.. A strange man is here.. Told me to say a pirate was here to see you.. " he said in a hesitant tone.

Tyson chuckled and stepped in behind the man, brushing off another servant who tried to stop him " I am not strange, I am worldy.. " he said and smirked at Duric, leaning against the door frame

Rose got jostled around a lot.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:14 am

Khaleesi looked over at the man at the door way and looked him up and down for a moment and the looked back to Druic.

Natalie sighed and looked at her bleeding palm and stood up from the swing anf looked around before she went to go back home walking threw a dark alley
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:18 am

Serena caught wind of blood and raced towards it. She smiled and snuck up on the girl. She pinned her to the wall and nuzzled her neck " you smell delicious.."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:22 am

Natalie jumped she didnt know whonit was since it was to dark to tell and the same the other way around. She struggled agaist the grip "let me go" she hissed trying to get away
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:25 am

Serena purred and took her in her arms " you are coming home with me tonight Hun.. I think I'm going to have a little fun with you.." She whispered and carried her off to her house. She locked her bedroom door and threw her on the bed, watching her.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:29 am

(should they know one another already or no?)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:34 am

( yeah, that would be better!)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 am

(ok thats what I thought also i have to go to bed)

Natalie breathed hard her chest rising and falling rapidly " Serena, you scared the hell out of me" she said looking at her with eyes that grew a little softer
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:44 am

Serena got a catty smile on and approached her " you are so easy to smell.. Especially with that cut.." She said, taking her palm and licking it of it's blood.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:23 am

Duric smiled "Don't worry he was invivted as well let him in."

Laris smiled and posed again fro him

Shurn chose to be amused
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:25 am

Tyson smirked, walking in and smirked at Duric " you have some snooty servants." He said and looked over at the others " I'm sorry, how rude of me.. My name is Tyson.." He said, shaking Shurn's hand and took Khaleesi's hand and kissed the top of it " what it your name lovely?"
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:36 am

Natalie looked at her "where have you been, I havnt seen you in days" she said softly to her lightly touching her cheek with her other hand

Khalees smiled at him as he did so and she slipped her hand out from him "youll know in time I guess" she said and went and took a seat

Zero gave the man a warning stair but shook his hand as he went and took a seat also

Aron smirked and watched her stepping closer and nosed her side carefully and smirked looking ip though

Aries shook her head and ignored the two of them

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:39 am

Duric smiled "They are the family servents... don't mind them.. but they make things possible for me to not have to do the things i don't want to."

Laris sat down "So who are you two?" she asked

Shurn sat near Aries "I don't remember your scent... but i have not been in area in a view hundred years."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:46 am

Selena sighed " my coven hadnt let me out.." She said a d leaned into her had.

Tyson smiled and took a seat " they didnt even offer to take my coat.."

Snow and Cody padded over to the others to meet them.

Rose squeaked as she was thrown as the car stopped and she was picked out of the car. He was carried into a large mansion and up the stairs to a room. " your master Duric will be here soon."

Garrett yanked at his chains, wanting to escape.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:53 am

Duric smiled "Lark--that severvent has a thing against pirents... after one nearly let him have it when he was on a cruze as a boy.. you are lucky he is loyal to me or you would not be in here at all." He snapped his fingers and another servent came in female this time "Refreshments... blood wine please... the good stuff." He looked at them "and blood rum for Tyson unless he would prefur blood grog."

(um you going to answer Laris? and Shurn?)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:54 am

( oh! They found Cody and Snow?)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:58 am

Natalie looked at her and smiled before she leaned up and softly pressed her lips to hers "did you get a good meal there?" she asked her softly. Natalie always worried about her and wanted to do as much as she could to keep her happy and safe.

Khalees looked over at both Druic and Tyson but then sat back in the chair crossing one leg over the other. She was in a buisness like skirt, however it was a little short and showed off her long legs .

Aries looked at him "I havnt been around my brother for awhile I just came back about fifty or so years ago" sh said to him as she watched the others coming and smiled.

Aron stepped passed her for a moment and greated the others "welcome, Nkw that we are all here I have buisness to bring up will all you"

Zero watched his daughter and snorted some but pushed it off kinda glad for it. He had not told her or anyone what he had planned
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:03 am

Serena nodded " they fed me well.. It is just it didnt taste the same as you.."she whispered and leaned down, kissing her neck.

Tyson leaned back in his chair, taking it up in a relaxed demeanor. " like he could take me in a sword fight.." He said with a smirk, slightly eyeing Khaleesi's legs.

Cody nodded " my name is Cody..."

Snow stepped beside him " snow.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next