Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings Empty
PostSubject: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 pm

This is just a suggestion, but I was reading my friends book and it gave me this inspiration ^.^ So, this can be a public or a private rp, specifically meant for public, but can bend either way. So you have a choice of being a Demon, Vampire, Were Wolf, or Human. The humans come into this "college" thinking it's like any other. But it's far from it. All of these demonic species walk the halls everyday, causing chaos. As these humans stay longer, they become victims of these creatures and get sucked into their tastings, testings, and fun. Being toyed with by these creatures, or being befriended by these creatures. Some may fall in love, and make the perfect mixtures of children. Others may be a victim of fatal attacks. The goal here, is to survive in this strange, new surrounding of "things".

So, yeah. XD No one really has to die, they can have foes and all and fall in love with each other, but it really doesn't have to be "deadly". :p BTW- This is meant to be a Mature roleplay. Some scenes may not be meant for some people.

What the sign up is like-

Name:
Eye Color:
Personality:
Favorite Hobbies:
Picture/Description:
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Name: Sarah Furterhtough
Species: human/ psychic, witch
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: green
Personality: easy going, interlectual, sweet natutred, intitive, but sturborn, hard to impress though, down to earth
Favorite Hobbies: reading, horseback riding, animals,
Picture/Description: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings 1345813162_7307_full
Other: will be a supernatal toy

Name: (lord) Malon Trepense
Species: vampire
Hair Color: see pic
Eye Color: see pic
Personality: caculating, cool, watchful, determined, loyal to ihmself and a few,
Favorite Hobbies: poetry, reading running, amusing himself in various ways
Picture/Description: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings The_vampire_lord_by_satelliteghost-d4hxzzt

Last edited by Truetamer on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Name: Sitara Marie Count
Species: Vampire
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Human form-Blue, Vampire form- Red.
Personality: She may look sweet, but Sitara is a very touchy person. She's controlling, and vicious. If you keep her from something she wants, she'll tear you to bits. She does have her sweet moments, but only for those she truly cares for. If you get to know her, she's not so bad. But just by hearing her talk, and how snappy she can be, you'd figure she's the meanest girl you could meet.
Favorite Hobbies: Dancing, running track.
Picture/Description:
Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings Muybro

Name: Randall David Crook
Species: Werewolf
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Personality: Randall is a bit of a protective person. He doesn't like his belongings messed with, that includes people he "owns". He's mostly a sweet heart, but can be overly controlling and bossy. Though he usually has a reason for it. If you give him a chance he usually becomes a bit more warming and loving, but if you just look at him by appearance, he seems to be stuck up and a jerk. He's truly not.
Favorite Hobbies: Baseball, Basketball.
Picture/Description:
Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings 2hhk4fm

Name: Leah Kay Jones
Species: Human
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Personality: Leah is a complete sweet heart, she tries her best to fit in and make others happy. She is always playing around an joking, if she knows you. If not she's rather shy as dim, but if you're a friend of hers she's crazily cute and funny. She loves to have fun and have a good time. She lives life to the fullest.
Favorite Hobbies: Reading, Playing guitar, Cheering.
Picture/Description:Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings 34dswok
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:25 pm

You can add a crush to the sign up if you'd like, or save it for the rp.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Name: Riley
Species: Human
Eye colour: hazle
Hair colour: brownish black
Personality: :Riley has always been a wild child she pushed every boundary she was ever given knowing there would be stricked consequences but for some reason that never bothered her. After the chapter in her life with her family she was quiet for awhile and it taught her to know fear was around ever corner. I guess that's why she keeps many people at a distance and out of her personal life. However in her social life she is her same old wild child, she parties, dose drugs, smokes, and drinks more then the average person should ever drink. she can even often be violent and cruel towards others especially Aries. In her mind all these keeps her thoughts at bay and keeps her sane. Its only getting worse as her insane behavior gets worse and worse, and maybe she will just end up going over the edge.
Other: lesbian
Pic:
Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings Bampw-black-and-white-brassiere-fashion-girl-Favim.com-408419
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:32 pm

think Sarah and Randell woudl work?
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Possibly, if they clash well enough :p
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Name: Margetha (Marri) Subarshit
Species: wherewolf
Personality: can be posssive, and controling, but caring and loving too. puts up with a lot when she cares for someone and will defend and do anything for what is 'hers'
Favorite Hobbies:
crush: Riley
Picture/Description: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings 12932_102822496405091_100000320229969_70521_7284697_n
other: bi and can she with with Riley?

then lets thow them together
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Name: Taylor
Species: werecat
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: black
Personality: taylor acts on the outside like the average teenage girl. Sweet, kind hearted, moody, Flirty and Grumpy at times. For the most part she is very 'ordinary' However there are something, her personality can change on a dime at any given moment. A lot of the time when people get too close emotionally to her she will lash out and do something foolish to keep the distance from them, hurting them so she won't hurt them more in the future.
Other: nope
Pic:Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings Tumblr_meozk3NPOm1r69gcmo1_500

Name: Andrew
Species: demon
Eyes: brow but turn red
Hair: black
Personality: He is a very out going guy and can be really fun to talk to, when people first see him he looks like hes a badass but he's not really, once you get to know him he can be a huge geek.
Other: nope
Pic:Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings 212147780_0_1
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:57 pm

Leah is bisexual. With her "live life to the fullest" motto, she likes to toy around Both ways x'D
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Leah and Taylor are gonna have a love interest eventually.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:22 pm

want to get this started? it looks good
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Sure, I'll start it (:
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Name:Renesme
Species:Human
Hair Color:Brown with Carmel highlights
Eye Color:Blue
Personality:She loves to sing and to draw and Shes amazing at it.Shes fun once you er to know her but Shes quiet if you don't.She does her work like Shes supposed to and had no idea about the creachers at her school
Favorite Hobbies:Singing and drawing
Picture/Description:http://favim.com/image/423076/
(Sorry I couldn't get the picture on this page I'm on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Name:Courtney
Species:Ghost(She can go to an immortal regular at a certain time)
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:blue
Personality:She talks all the time and does crazy things when she's in immortal form because she can only do those things in a short amount of time before she has To go back to gost.When she is in gost form she doesn't talk and just floats around
Favorite Hobbies:Cliff diving,running and drawing
Picture/Description:http://favim.com/image/435232/
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Name: Ryan Low
Species: technically a druid (as in a nature powered magic user)
Personality: focused and atristic, clever, and funloving, spartic, pretty down to earth
Favorite Hobbies: drawing, sculpture, photography, guardening
crush: hmm we will see
Picture/Description: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings 3a244e7048301efd55f20c1075b87889
other:
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am

Name: Melody Quicking
Species: techickly human
note: has a hourglass 'tattoo' wiht a dragon twinning around it.. the tattoo changes as time goes
Personality: pretty soft spoken most of the time, clearminded and easygoing, watchful yet deliberate in her actions, oddly elegant, strnage yet oddly fledable tastes
Favorite Hobbies: reading, poety, dancing, drawing, oddly enjoying doing research,
Picture/Description: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings 250px-s4-bonnie1
other: has been cursed with immortality
other2: Knows Marri even from her human days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 1 of 1