Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Marri shuddered as she felt the resonsiveness in Riley. She cuped her face before breaking the kiss and nuzzling her neck temped to bite her lightly there but held back. she kissed there insdead. Her body growing wetter still. She teased over Riley's body using her clothes to try to infame her. Wanting them both to go up in flames and knowing the sounds and smells of Riley's need would draw out her own need. But she wanted this now more than she could say... "what do you want me to do?" she asked "How do you want this?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Sitara wrapped her arms around Taylor's waist, pulling her closer. She gently pulled her lips away, "We're lucky we're dorm mates." She smirked slightly and slowly stood, offering to hold Taylor's hand again.

Randall smiled and took her hand gently, starting towards the first hall.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Sarah smiled and went with him "This is a pretty cool place."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:42 pm

Riley bit looked up at her "anyway I just need you" she said in a soft moan as she wrapped her legs Around Marris wasit softly.

Taylor smiled and nodded "I would say its a good thing" she said softly and the stood lightly taking her hand and stepped down from the bleacher with her. she entwined there fingers together softly and looked at the school in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Marri nodded "okay." she kissed her neck again. then kissed her lips before trailing kisses down her body sucking on her tips for a little bit beofor going lower "I think i know a way you will like before i break out teh toys." her hand cerresed her hip befire moving to spread her legs more "and to see how wet you are."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Renesme watched him and giggled softly.She didnt talk much and didnt want him to botice her but giggled more

Courtney smiled as she turned to an imortal and dashed down the tall and ran into randall
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Sitara walked close to Taylor as they made their way back to the school, she never let go of her hand for anything. "You know, I'll beat someone's ass if they flirt with you, I would have before,
But now it'll be ten times worse." She grinned as she kissed her cheek, her shorts making that familiar jingling noise. She started to play with her tongue ring now, rubbing it on her lips and holding it between them. It had a skull symbol on it. As they made it to the school, they walked inside together and Sitara looked at Taylor, "Where do you wanna go boo?" She asked, looking at how most had left the gym.

Randall nodded his head, "it's pretty big, but not that hard to memorize your schedule and walking pattern. What classes do you have?" He asked as he laced their fingers slowly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Ryan sighed "well now tree's gigle that that is just not normal unless it is a squirl.. and they are going to drop nuts on my head again."

Sarah smiled "i know where my classes are.. i worked here this summer and they showed me. perk of the scholarship."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Riley looked at her and smirked she was already wet and needy for her. Riley did as she was moved to or told to wanting to give Marri everything she needed and or wanted.

Taylor looked at her and smiled she softly lifted her hand and kissed it. Taylor looked at the time and sighed "I have class in five..Bio" she said to her softly as they walked alomg side one another. She moved the hair over to one side of her shoulder as she walked. Taylor smiled at the familiar jingle she knew very well, by them she knew what mood Sitara was in most of the time by the way the jingled with one another and the step of her walk.

Andrew stepped back "oh im sorry are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Sitara sighed and nodded her head, "I don't had anymore classes today, so I'll probably just hang out around the dorm." She said with a half smile. "I'll walk you to class though." She reassured as she looked down at her shoes. "There's a party going on at the college down town, we should go to it. Just gotta keep the blood list cool, a the purring under control." She tease with a laugh as she pulled Taylor's arm around her waist, and allowed their hands to Seperate and her own arms wrap around Taylor's waist.

Randall nodded his head, "well then, seems like you're all prepared them madam." He teased with a light laugh as he walked with her down the hall, it seemed so still so silent, so empty..
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Marri's breath hissed out when she saw and smelled Riley's wetness. Her eyes glowed brighter yellow and she licked her entrance before sucking her bud hard wanting her cream to come spilling out so she could taste propperly her hands held her hips wanting this... needing this... her wolf wnating to mark Riley as hers and sex was a perfect way to do it... covering Riley with her scent so taht to wolves and beasts Riley would smell like her.. taken and others would be warned away. Humans did not have such a good nose but Marri's wolf would only have to worry about human females... and well that she could handle.

Sarah laughed "True... but i want to know some fun places... the summer dinner stinks... and i want some decent places to eat...."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Courtney waved him ff but rubbed her head,"Yeah I'm fine...I'm sorry I ran into you."

Renesme giggled more and put her hand on her mouth to keep it from being loud
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Taylor nodded softly and wrapped her arms around her as well softly "that sounds nice, better then hanging around here all night" she said softly "and my purring you love so shh" she joked softly and then looked over down the hall debating to skip or not really not wanting to go to class at all, she was ahead already anyway.

Riley moaned softly and arched closer to her and couldnt help it when sbe softly ran her fingers threw her hair and grabed some of it in her fist arching her hips a little towards her.

Andrew smiled and shook his head "no its perfectly ok"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Sitara laughed lightly and nodded her head, "I do love your purring, but that's the problem, other people might love it to. And I don't wanna be going all Vampy on anyone." She laughed at her words as she looked at Taylor, noticing the thinking "look" she had. "Just skip, I know you want to." She stuck her tongue out at her, she could usually guess what Taylor was thinking about, that's just how close the two were.

Randall thought for a moment, "I could take you somewhere tonight- not as a date though." He quickly added with an embarressed smile.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Sarah said "That woudl be great..my classes are doen today as well...so."

Marri shuddered moaning a little as she felt he bite as he hair was pulled at her hair. She sucked harder on her bud.. wanting more or a reaction, needing it. She pushed a finger into her channel rolling it inside her

Ryan looked up and saw her "hey.. so you are the giggling."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:35 pm

(True, can you make a guy for Leah? XP)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:37 pm

(Sure give me a few)
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Renesme smiled softly and moved her hand.She nodded.She was shy and didnt like talking to people but he didnt know that

Courtney removed her hand and looked at him,he was cute
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:39 pm

(Thanks (: )
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Taylor looked at her "you know its kinda creepy how well you know me" she said just joking as she moced from her arms and took.her hand again and walked off towards the dorms. Deciding with her comment she wasnt going go Bio. She interlaced there fingers and smiled happily ad they walked "oh I ment to ask you.something ealier-but now I forget" she said pondering the thought.. As they walked wondering what it could have been

Riley cried out softly and arxhed her hips. She could feel herself growing wetter, hotter and evsn tighter with each touch.

Andrew smiled "heybi was going to.get something to eat care tonjoin me?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:46 pm

(lets try Malon first if it fails i will make one special for her)

Malon came back and nearly ran into Leah.. well Malon version of nearly run into which is about 3 feet away from them--malon has a oldtime verson of personal space--"hello there." he glanced at her his voice had an odd oldtime apeal to it a richness that attacted most. The words somehow sounded too modern for him. LIke he was using someone else's speech.. in fact he was in hte medvial society and was in old plays and it was like he was taking off a costune when he dresssed in the old clothes. He was wearing a jerken that had an odd timeless apeal to it and matching pants.

Ryan smiled and said "Nice ot meet you am Ryan."

Marri made a odd canid sound of pleasure and pushed her finger deeper and added another to stretch and tease her as she sucked and nipped and rolled her bud with her teeth. She would not stop till cream leaked out so she could feast
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Sitara looked at her in curiosity. "Hmm, I wonder what it could have been." She said with a soft laugh as she playfully swung her and Taylor's hands. She was so feminine around Taylor. Usually she gave off the mean, sexy Tomboy vibe. She headed towards their dorm with her, thinking about how they were now dating. Her and Taylor, together, finally.

Randall smiled and chuckled a bit, "Well, if you want to go later on to give us both time to clean up, then we could go around 8 o'clock." He said with a grin.

Leah was a bit fearful of the people here now, she jumped slightly when she heard a voice. "Eh.. Hey." She said quietly as she watched his every move, making sure he wasn't like the others around there that she had met. "I'm Leah." She say slowly as she held her short shirt down so it didn't show her belly ring.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Sarah siad "Sounds good... whta kind of place? i don't wnat to stand out too much..."

Malon did a half bow that somehow fitted him most likely because he knew how to do it right. "It is a pleasure to meet you miss Leah.. I am Malon." It came out courtly as was his way.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Taylor walked withbher and swung there hands withbher happily. She lightly hummed "when we get in I call picking the movie from netflix, and I get the fuzzy blanket" she joked as she toom out a key with her free hand and unlocked the dorm door and stepped in. Clothes were spred out in verious places. Most though itnwas a lot of Taylors bras and panties and tees tossed around. Ever since she had been a kid she was bad at picking her clothes up, and it juat got worse living with her her parents...glad that hell was over and her aunt sent her here.

Riley moaned and arched closer towards her curling her toes into the sheets and breathing hard, she had never had someone pleasure her like this...not this well. She could feel.some lf her cream leak out and she gasped softly

Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Courtney smiled and nodded,"Yeah sure."She looked at the time,"But we have to hurry.I can't do anything after 12....."She said I him

Renesme looked at him ad said,"Renesme...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next