Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Sarah giggled softly,"Nothing wrong with that."She tepeted
Back to him
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Ryan smiled back at her "Glad ot hear that you agree."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Taylor sighed and su k deeper into the warm water it didnt take long for the sleep to take her and when it did she gave in right away. Her head relaxed back on the tub and her arms were on the edges softly and she slept with out worry or fear, but still lonley. Parts of her were still there and they were crawling up further as she slept.

Riley looked at her and pondered that... "thats really cool" she said and smiled happily
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Marri said "well at times.. but she still has not found a good date... poor thing gets the wrong guy smost of the time."

Melody nearly ran into Andrew and tripped over her own feet to dodge him.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Sitara slowly laid down on the bleachers and watched the sky as the stars started to peek through the falling sun. Her eyes weary an not all the way herself, as without Taylor, she wasn't anyone in particular. She was just a face in the crowed.

Randall frowned, "I have a free day." He sighed.

"Soo, whatcha wanna do?" Leah smiled.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Sarah said "hmm well i am free for a few more hours.... then free after 2..." her eyes nearly begging

Malon shrugged "not sure." he admitted "what aobut you?"
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Riley smiled at her "well we'll have to fix that for her" she said and smiled happily

Andrew jumped and helped her up "are you alright?" he asked her softlt

Taylor woke suddenly when a nightmare filled her head. She looked around breathing hard and sighed, slowly she got out of the bath and walked out. She saw Sitara wasnt back yet and she softly gripped her stomach. She walked over to her dresser and pulled on a pair of sweats and the a sweater and walked out towards the old bleachers silently. She saw her and walked up the benches and then sat down by her feet "dont blame yourself please love" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Marri said "well i hope you have better luck them me there.. my matchmakign was not successful

Melody flushed "Sorry i am fine." she took his hand and felt more than a bit nervous... Andrew..was very handsome to her
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Sitara slowly sat up with a soft sigh, "it's my fault though. I shouldn't have let you go up there alone. Or I should have given into him like he tried to make me do.. I would rather him take me then you." She said softly as the tears still trickled down her face.

Randall looked at her, softly kissing her lips, askingly rubbing up to her belly.

Leah laughed softly and looked at him, "We can go to a movie."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Sarah kissed him back quite happily. She rubbed against him a little moving into his lap. She was picking up some of what he liked and tried to mimic it

Malon smiled smiled "Well i am free to go... what do you want to see?"
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Riley smiled and nodded "well both of our heads put together should fet her a nice match" she said and smiled

Andrew amiled "I should have been watching where I was going you sure your ok?" he asked her boticing her beauty

Taylor ahook her head "dont say that, does it not.matter that you saved me?" she asked and touched her cheek whiping the tears away, "please come back to the dorm"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Marri smiled "I hope so." she kissed Riley on the cheek "Time for me to slip off to class." she gathered her books

Melody foundserlf tongue tied and just nodded flushing hard. She did not notice she was bleeding on her arm
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Sitara sighed and slowly moved over so that she sat in Taylor's lap. "I jus feel so horrible." She murmured an softly kissed Taylor's neck, gently and softly playing with her hair. Twisting it aroun her fingers.

Randall groaned softly with a smirk, kissin her neck softly an gently as he pulled her hips against his.

"Umm.. I like comedy's and scary movies." Leah said softly,
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Sarah shuddered and rubbed gainst his hips. She bucked just a little and gave him her neck. She liked this qutie a bit

Malon paused "i am not quite sure on my taste it is a bit random"
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Taylor held her closer to her and laid her head softly on Sitaras shoulder "hey, we'll get past it. Juat like we always did" she whispered and held onto her a little tighter "Im not going to fall into who I was. I promise, and your the reason for that"

Riley looked at her and nodded "ya me to" she said and got up grabbing her bag.

Andrew nodded and stepped closer motioning towards her arm "may I?" he asked, asking to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Marri sighed "See you later?" she kissed her lightly then headed off the class

Melody looked at her arm and bit her lip nodding. "yes."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Sitara couldn't help but smile at a familiar thought. "I remember when we had just revealed out likings of one another. We we were so awkward that he didn't know what to do when we touched each other." She laughe softly as she held onto Taylor tightly as she moved so se straddled her instead.

Randall smirked and bucked a little himself, kissing and sucking at her neck.

Leah laughed lightly, "what do you usually like?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Sarah shuddered moaning and growing heated again. she rubbed against him.

Malon said "it is kinda random.. historals, docomertires, action, adventure, some of just about anything else."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Taylor smilee and looked at her and smiled happily, she moved closer she softly kissed her cheek and nodded "thoes were some of the fun days" she whispered happily and softly. Taylor couldnforget everything with Sitara at her side, and she curled up happily "you know I love you more then anything, right?" she whispered

Riley nodded "ya" she said and headed off the other way taking her time to get to her class.

Andrew stepped closer and carefully took a klenex out of his pocket and whiped away the flood carefully.

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Marri smiled as she hummed her way to class. She picked her seat and got ready for it to start.

Melody shifted a bit nervous "Sorry to bother you... i am Melody.."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Sitara nuzzled her face into the crease of Taylor's neck. "I love you just as much." She whispered as she rubbed Taylor's thighs softly, teasing her ever so lightly.

Randall looked at her "You want to go again?" He asked softly.

Leah laughed lightly and pulled up a list of movies on the screen. "Pick one."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Sarah said "yes." she flushed hard.. she rubbed some more..but he had gotten her drive going and she knew that after the first time it did not hurt "i am protected."

Malon looked at them "hmm how about... that one." he poined to one
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Taylor didnt feel into it at the moment. She looked softly at Sitars "love cmon lets go back to our room " she said softly a shiver ran downnhernspine

Andrew smiled "nonits fine, im.Andrew"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Melody bit her lip. "nice to meet you..." oh dear she had not iead what to say... being around him was making her brain not work so great.. yet she had to say something to keep him with her...

(i am enjoying seeing hwer squirm for some reason)
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Sitara nodded her head and slowly got up, walkin down the bleachers and offering her, her hand. "Come on, lets go." She said softly as her blue eyes focused on Taylor and Taylor only. The love of her life, right before her.

Randall bit his lip and slowly got a hard on, his from all of this, he gently directed his friend into Sarah.

Leah laughed and nodded her head "okay." She slowly sat down on the couch and pulled a cover over herself, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next