Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:52 am

Sitara slowly and softly kissed Taylor deeply, teasingly sliding her tongue ring across her lips. She pulled back after that and smiled, "If we're gonna make it to the party, we should get going." She said as she took Taylor's hand and laced their fingers, starting to walk for the door.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:52 am

Sarah said "cool."

Malon followed he was not used to this much

Marri shuddered shen she felt her lips on her neck submitting to her and coming hard. She wanted a bit but she would take a kiss "Then suck... leave a love bite." she said "I just need a mark.. sorry." she was going to have to explain what she was... but Riley brought of the wolf in her.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Taylor smiled and picked up her cell phone putting it in her bra before she walked out with Sjtara closing the door. She kept her hand locked her hers at all times. Taylor could see people walking around the dorm and saw the fis looking at them.with there disgusted faces...she just rolled her eyes af the bible humpers and kept walking. Their dorm.was in one of the worst areas..section B. Where all the hard core christans stayed and roomed with one another. Tonsat fhe least Taylor wasnt a christan, nor cathlic she didnt have a religion and sheliked it that way. However these girls did offten push her buttons to no end but she wasnt one to go starting a fight.

Riley nodded and moaned.as she came around around the large fake tightening around it as well. She rubbed her hands along Marris chest pinching her tips and rolling them around her fingers. She sucked her neck hard giving her a few love marks
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Marri cried out shuddering and bucking as she felt the rolling of her tips with teh lovebites. She came hard around the fake. Still craving more. She wanted anything and everything Riley could do to her. She arched into her touch moaning and shuddering
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:11 pm

With that being said, Sitara and Taylor were opposites there. She didn't have a religion either, but if she got a dirty enough look, she wouldn't mind punching a bitch in her face. She sighed and shook her head, holding Taylor's hand with both of hers as they headed for the dorm a few streets over, they'd have to walk, but they could do it. As they walked, Sitara couldn't help but admire how incredibly sexy and beautiful Taylor was. She smiled and leaned over, kissing her cheek. She saw the party already, people out in the hard of the dorms and all. As they walked in, they got a few whistles, stares, looks, and all other possible things. But Sitara didn't mind.

Randall nodded his head as he looked through the menu. "what do you like to eat?" He asked, admiring their fine display of meats.

Leah sighed, "So, what do you usually do around here?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Ryan watched her

Sarah said "hm hamburger or stake not sure which both are for killer prices.. what about you?"

Malon said "I reed run track for kicks, help out in a few clubs and keep the monsters safely in the dark."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Riley kissed her neck deeply before she moved and caught her lips she thrusted the fake and hit her sweet spot easily nownand she rammed into it over and over agin wanting to drive her wild.

Taylor smiled and kept her hand with Sitara. Taylor softly leaned over and peckdd her lips hearimg the guys do dog calls and whistles..she smirked brushed them off "Ill go get us drinks" she said smiling to her before she let go of her hand and walked thdea the croud of people. She felt guys brush up on her and such and every now and then it made her shiver..she went along though and once she got to the booze she took down a few shots of gin then mixxed her and Sitara drinks...strong of course. This all didnt help the fact Taylor was an extream light weight
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Riley kissed her neck deeply before she moved and caught her lips she thrusted the fake and hit her sweet spot easily nownand she rammed into it over and over agin wanting to drive her wild.

Taylor smiled and kept her hand with Sitara. Taylor softly leaned over and peckdd her lips hearimg the guys do dog calls and whistles..she smirked brushed them off "Ill go get us drinks" she said smiling to her before she let go of her hand and walked thdea the croud of people. She felt guys brush up on her and such and every now and then it made her shiver..she went along though and once she got to the booze she took down a few shots of gin then mixxed her and Sitara drinks...strong of course. This all didnt help the fact Taylor was an extream light weight
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Marri shuddered crying out and starting to give in from pleasure. She bucked writhing a little going wild but that also was a danger. her eyes flasuhed yellow bright and she wanted to dominate and be dominated. to claim and be claimed. And she could not get past the part that Riley was human and she did not want to hurt her. Sh kissed her back her arms slipping around her her nails beggign to rack her back but knowing hse could not. she moaned helplessly from her desires and what would keep Riley going.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Sitara stood against one of the counter tips, leaning her ass against it and crossing her arms. Waiting for Taylor to return. She smirked when she saw Taylor at the counter and pushed through the crowed, guys groped on her and felt on her, but she shoved past. She went up behind Taylor and wrapped her arms around her waist from behind, just to mess with her. Kissing the back of her neck teasingly.

Randall looked at the menu, "I'll probably get a steak. Ican pay for yours if you'd allow me to." He said with a slight smile and gave her a nice look, wanting to treat her while he could.

Leah looked at him, "What all creatures are here?" She asked curiously, moving closer to him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Sarah said "oh an offissal date i will take that offer." her voice was light.. she liked hte 'feel' of Randall and knew he had no wish to hurt her

Malon said "vampires, shifters--werefolk, demons, the odd witch and everything that goes bump in the night."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Rileoved the sounds of her shs pushed harder and faster breathing hard. A light claping sound came.from her chest as she rode Marri roughtly and fast. Her hands gripped on her shoulder and she leaned down durther rolling her hips on Marri's. She celt Marris hands tighten on her baxk and she nodded something in her wanting to feel the pai that caused so much pleasure.

Taor had jumped when she did that not knowing of was her and thinking if was some random guy. She turned and then she saw it was her only smiled then caught her lips right back kissing her teasinly catching her tougne ring between her own teeth with a smirk before letting it go. She passed her a drink and then took a sip of her "lets go dance" she said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:41 pm

Rileoved the sounds of her shs pushed harder and faster breathing hard. A light claping sound came.from her chest as she rode Marri roughtly and fast. Her hands gripped on her shoulder and she leaned down durther rolling her hips on Marri's. She celt Marris hands tighten on her baxk and she nodded something in her wanting to feel the pai that caused so much pleasure.

Taor had jumped when she did that not knowing of was her and thinking if was some random guy. She turned and then she saw it was her only smiled then caught her lips right back kissing her teasinly catching her tougne ring between her own teeth with a smirk before letting it go. She passed her a drink and then took a sip of her "lets go dance" she said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Marri saw the nod and was greatful her lengthened nails lightly carefully scored her back.. later she would lap those very marks sealing her scent in them in one erotic move. She shuddered crying out her name and came hard several times. This was nearly overwhelming ot her and that shocked her in a good way. Riley was much more skiled then she thought and was pleasing her so well. She shuddered arching and submitting liking her brands on her body and Riley's the Marks of Claiming. She could feel their scents mixing and liked her. Her wolf pleased and pleasured. But she was going to have to tell Riley what she was.. strange after sex pellow talk for sure..
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Sitara grinned whenever Taylor caught her tongue ring, that turned her on a bit usually. But she knew she had to keep her cool here, at least until she was drunk. She grabbed the shot and tipped it up, downing it and walking with Taylor onto the dance floor. She moved infront of Taylor so her ass was against Taylor, bending over a bit, she started to grind into Taylor, her dress coming up some.

Randall smiled, "Good, I would hate for you to pay for your own food when I'm the gentleman here." He chuckled as the waiter came to take their order.

Leah looked very curious, "I don't blend in well do I..?" She gulped, crossing her arms tightly across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Sarah smiled "a real gentleman i see."

Malon smiled "there are humans too." he assured her. "So relax." he looked at the bite "IF you want i can heal the bite on your arm. I won't feed.. i already ate a lovely meal of AB+ lightly chilled."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Riley breathed hard and came hard again,unable at ghe moment to keep it up she fully sumbitted to Marri and laid under her with her neck arched back and exposed as she moaned unknowingly of course. She arched her hips a littl and spread her legs fully apart.

Taylor smirked she held onto Siaras hips as she grinded her oan hips into hers. She noticdd the dress coming up and shifted so that her leg was almost between Siaras so that when every either one of them moved it was rubbing agaist her. Her hand slipped doeward and held.the front of her hips pulling her closer as the music got faster and more guys came to watch. A few handed them drinks and Taymor greatfully accepted.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Marri read the signs knowing she was submitting ot her.. and liking it. Riley was human yet so swayed by teh Rut and sex. She moved on top and began take her again bucking her hips and riding her so that they both could be sated. She nuzled her neck where it met the shoulder and lapped lightly before leaving a love bite. she trailed them to her throat then tohe other shoulder marking her and claiming her. She was enjoying herself. They both were so responsive to each other. "your wonderful." She told her "So perfect." she sucked under her breast where it was most responsive wanting to hear the sounds that Riley would make
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Riley jumped softly withbher kissimg under her breast and gave out a light gaspmof pleasure. she gripped Marrisnshoulders and thenndug them in softly. "you so aazing" she shuttered out arching towards her while her hips started to but wildly anable to control herself anylonger.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Sitara didn't drink all too much so she allowed Taylor to have hers, she grinned a bit longer but then stood up and looked at her. "You should slow down on the drinks baby.." She murmured as she kissed Tayloe on the lips. "I have to use the restroom, I'll be back." She rubbed her hand on Taylor's ass before walking past her and to the bathroom. Fixing her make up and taking a piss before walking back out, adjusting her dress so it covered more of here ass. (Here's the chance for a guy to swoop her up.)

Randall chuckled and flushed some, "yeah, I'm not a dog like most guys." He joked with a laugh,

Leah nodded her head slowly, "Yeah.. Sure.." Slowly looking a him and cautiously raising her arm.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Marri moaned and scuked another mark there under each other. "hmm " she nuzzled her breast "you skin is o soft.. like a pellow." she nuzzled agian then sucked a few marks. her body body out of control as well. She took Riley as she herself was taken her hips moving to meet Riley's needing to feel the pleasure. "I don't wnt tis to stop ever." she told her

Sarah smiled "hm that is a perk of being with you for sure..."

Malon nodded and lowered his head to the bite and quickly swiped his tongue across the wound healing it fully. "That that is doen and you won't smell of blood now...making the younger ones have an easier time." he did find her blood sweet with a odd spicy tang... no wonder the one who bit her had so little control.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Taylor didnt mean for it to happen, the guy just grabbed her and pulled her body to his then crushed his lips to hers. It wasnt a nice kiss but Taylor hadnt listened about taking it easy on the drink and found herself kissing this guy back. He had his hands on her ass keeping her from even attempting to get away, after a few seconds she tried to push away but the guy grabbed her ass tight so she gave in a little fear striking in her. So she did whatbhe wanted and kissed him deeply pressing close

Riley shook her head "dont stop" she moaned and came haed again gripping her shoulders tighter as she arched her back breathing hard then cried oit softlt
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Marri's eyes softened hten hardered "i won't." She sped up the pace going harder into her making their bodies surge wiht pleasure. She wonderd how long they would last they were going pretty hard. She dropped kisses and marks onto Riley's body in hear helpless fashion. "you are mine." she said softly "mine." she felt a surge of possivie right and said "and i won't let you go." But now she needed to tell her "i need to tell you something else about me." she pushed the double fake in deep inside them hitting their spots
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Sitara hummed to the beat of the music as she walked through the crowed, trying to find Taylor again. She scanned the area, and her heart sank when her eyes finally locked on Taylor. Tears building up in her eyes as she covered her mouth. She didn't care what kind of scene she made "Taylor how could you?!" She cried out over the music, tears streaming down her face. She quickly shoved through the people and pushed out the door, she jerked her heels off and took of running towards her campus. Crying. Hurt.

Randall smiled, "I try my best not to be like other guys.. I'm not normal, but I seem like it at points." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

Leah bit her lip and looked at him, "T-thanks.." She studdered as she looked down the the wound, it slowly healed and wasn't there anymore, only small freckle looking spots.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Sarah said "well so far you are earning a lot of points.--the good kind."

Malon said "it is nothing... i don't think that you deserve to be bleeding do to someone trying to take a piece out of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next