Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Sarah cried out and writhed bucking wildly and calling his name

Malon smiled and relaxed against her enjoying this

Marri said "Not sure about my first teacher and like my second one. what about you?"

Melody said "So um.. where were you heading?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Sitara couldn't help but laugh as she stopped. "Oooh, I'm so scared. What's wittle ole Tay Tay gonna do?" She teased with a grin as she kissed Taylor's cheek, playfully running her tongue up it just to aggravate.

Randall got insisted to thrust harder, his hips bucking hardly.

Leah slept quietly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Sarah cried out adn writhed going wild

Malon dozed a bit as well
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:05 am

Taylor growled plaufully and looked at her. In seconds she shifted in to a large cougar and stood over Sitara pinning her with her paws down on the bed, of course being careful. Her ears were perked and her eyes shined softly purring/snarling.

Riley shugged "meh, both classes I wanted to shoot myself. Both my teachers are assholes" she whispered to her softly.

Andrew looked at her and smiled "im off to math you?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:07 am

Marri said "what kind of assholes? Why did you not use rate my professor?"

Melody said "same."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 am

Riley shugged "there just yoyr everyday assholes, and whats rate...what ever it is?" she asked

Andrew smiled over joyed the had the same.class "can I walk you there?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:29 am

Marri said "is is a way to look up your professors and get a reading of them.. i was told it by my mentor in htie summer."

Melody nodded "sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:53 am

Sitara laughed lightly as she looked up at Taylor. She was intimidating if you didn't know her as well as Sotara did. She reached up and gently scratche behind Taylor's ear. Sticking her tongue out at her as she did. "I know your weak points, my love." She said playfully.

Randall started to slow, feeling his clima rising.

(Next morning for Leah and Malon?)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:44 am

Sarah shuddered coming hard suddenly and going vice tight

(sure)

Malon woke up and started working on some sort of breakfest for her
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Taylor looked at her and purred loudly, and more promonent then when she was a human. She rubbed her head into Sitaras had and stayed close before ahe laid down on her softly purring loudly and happily.

Riley looked at her "oh, well no I never looked at it,but what ever Its not to bad" she said to her softly

Andrew amiled happily and walked alomg side her quietly
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Marri said "it is written my students.. so it is okay long as you take some salt. No worries you can do it i think."

Melody slowly relaxed
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Sitara couldn't help but grin, softly kissing Taylor's furry cheek as she groaned softly when she laid down on her. The weight making it hard for her to breathe for a second until she adjusted and laughed softly.

Randal bucked a few more times before his knees buckled and his climax released.

Leah slowly tossed, moaning softly as she looked around tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Sarah cried out and kissed him hard as she came a few times. She racked his back a bit

Malon drew her closer.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Riley smiled "Ill have to look at it" she said and smiled happily

Andrew smiled and walked down the halls seeing the class come into view

Taylor loooked at her and rubbed her head withbher cheek softly as she purred then rolled off and shifted backninto herself
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Marri nodded "looks like class is starting now." she got ready to take notes but she guessed it would just be going over the syliabas

Melody said "That is my room...yours too?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Sitara smiled and laid her head against Taylor's chest. Closing her eyes and breathing in Taylor's sweet scent as she let out a soft sigh. Comfortable and content.

Randall slowly tossed beside her, exausted.

Leah smiled softly and leaned up, wanting a kiss.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Riley watched the teacher and leaned back lightly juat watching as the teacher.

Andrew shook his head "No the next one is mine, so I guess were naibors" he said and smiled

Taylor smiled happily and moved closer to her wrapping her arms around his waist "I love you" she said then kissed the top of her head
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Sarah was sated again and nuzzled him enjoying the clossness

Malon smiled and stired long enough to kissed her and then fully awoke

Marri listened to the teacher explain the class syliabas and what was to be expected in hte course

Melody sighed "pity."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Sitara gently caught her lips, slowly and softly kissing her as she pressed close. She loved their moments like this. It made her feel like there was no one else in the world but her and Taylor. She could live that way. Happily.

Randall smiled and held her close, rubbing her back. "We should get out of this dorm before people get ideas. The wrong ones." He teased playfully.

Leah slowly stood up and stretched. Her tense bones popping.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Sarah looked at him confused "What could then think that we are dating... in human turns we are though on a bit more perminate level...no rings yet though.. i wnat to know you a bit better... but i can deal with marrage in wolf terms." she kissed him then got up searching for her clothes

Malon smiled "morning."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Riley listed and held back yawn before she leaned forward and laid her head on the table and looked at a few notes that were handed out
~~
Andrew smiled "dont worry we'll hang out for sure!" he said nad smiled
~~
Taylor smiled into the kiss and softly pulled her closer. She leaned in more to the kiss and kept her close not wanting these moments to end
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Marri smiled and decided upon taking extra good notes to help Riley out.. she knew things would get more intresting. After the syalbas was handed out the mini lecutre started... Marri enjoyed it.. the teacher was intresting.. once you got over slight monotone... but that was countered with a wry and slightly dry humor and fitting alogies. Marri was enjoying this

Melody nodded "okay." she smiled at him flushing a bit then went to her class
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Sarah smiled and said,"Soo...."She didn't wkniw what to talk about but don't wanna leave him either.And she didnt want to be totally awkward ad bring up something g random.She thought she would seem more like a creep then she already was
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Ryan said "how long have you be drawing?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:29 am

Sitara slowly put her arms around Taylor and gripped her ass lightly to keep her close. Closing her eyes as they kissed passionately and deeply.

Randall only shrugged, "I was only teasing." He said softly as he slid his boxers on and a tee shirt.

Leah yawned as she looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next