Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Sitara slowly wrapped her arms around Taylor's delicate body, tangling their legs with one another as she shook her head, "Not at all. As long as your mom and dad aren't there. I'd probably kick your moms ass if I had to see her face.." She murmured, gripping Taylor tighter. Sitara was the bad ass type, she figured no one could beat her, and ironically, no one ever had. For her small body, she had a mean punch.

Randall smirked a bit a her reaction, watching her for a moment before he sunk back down in the couch cushion. "Your skin is quite soft.." He commented, licking his lips as he looked at her neck, wanting so badly to do what he had just did, again.. In other places. But he held back his instincts.

Leah smiled, "That's cool. And I play, well, that guitar over there," she pinte towards the brown wood, beat up guitar. "It was my moms.." She murmured, looking down at the thought of her mother.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Sarah watched him her eyes a bit wider. She felt both thrilled and nervious. She watched his lips.. wondering what he was thinking that caused his eyes to seem to darken was it desire? for her? She found herself responding and tilting her head exposing her neck to him. She was finding it hard to not respond to what he wanted...

Malon went over to it "it is a nice one.. fine grain and.." he strumed it carefully "good strong voice but slightly out of tune." He did not notice her looking down but heard a change in her voice and looked at her
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Taylor smiled she felt safe tucked away in Sitara's arms always. Taylor did more at all from there closeness never wanting it to end, she but did slightly and looked at Sitara and stroked her cheek "Maggie said there not coming...If they do or not I dont know, but please" she whispered and cupped her cheek looking into her eyes "Please dont do anything, just act like there not there and I will try to do the same. I dont want anything started again and I dont want you getting hurt" she whispered "even if its to protect me". Taylor looked into her eyes and waited till she promised her, knowing better then to let her go off the hook after that with out that promise.
~~
Riley shrived softly and nodded "its a good think you can change then, you know so its even between wolf and human" she said playfuly smiling happily as she kissed her back lightly
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Marri smiled and broke hte kiss after a bit "and then there is holding hands and there are more options on ways to take someone." she smiled "All a female wolf can take somone is with their mouth."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:07 pm

(Other guy cuty2pie)

Renesme looked at him,"I got bored and looked at you...."She lied there was more than that
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Ryan smiled "knoew the feelng.. my other notebook has that kind.. but somehow half a dozen are of you." he shrugged. not getting what it meant
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Renesme blushed so hard her face turned red.She looked at her feet and nodded
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Sitara sighed and looked at Taylor, whimpering softly. "But baby.. I hate them so much.. They hurt you.. I want to hurt them for that.." She sighed and closed her eyes, resting her cheek agains the top of Taylor's head and rubbed her side. Fiddling with her piercing again. That damn habit kicking in.

Randall smirked when she tilted her head, he slowly moved in and kissed from her jawline, down her neck, and over her shoulder. Wrapping both arms around her waist an rubbing both of her sides softly with his finger tips. His eyes starting to swirl in it's different changes, most of it from lust and enticing behavior.

Leah covered her face for a moment and sighed, her mother had passed away when she was only 10, so that was pretty hard for her to swallow when she started to look back on the memories.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Riley looked at her and lauged "well what fun is that then?" she asked with lightly playful eyes as she laid back with MArri
~~
Taylor sighed softly but softly wiggled as Sitara played with her piercing that particular one very ticklish. She looked at her again and raised her brow "Promise me" she whispered "Or else" she said but that was a little but more on the playful side as she rubbed Sitara's sides
~~
(sorry)
Andrew smiled "so you muct be really good at it then"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Sitara laughed at Taylor's ticklish wiggling, "Fine.. I promise. Only because you're so adorable." She smiled as she softly kissed Taylor's lips and laid her cheek against hers. Sighing softly and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Taylor looked at her and smiled she moved closer and yawned a little tired and about to fall asleep already "Baby, I fucking love you" She mumbled making it a point for those to be her last words to her before she fell into a light sleep tucked into Sitara's arms. She fell asleep with a small smile stuck on her lips and it stayed there long after as well
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Ryan smiled softly at her

Sarah moaned panting as he did that.. she was falling into need and shuddering. he was waking her to desire

Malon said "You smell of sadness what is wrong?"

Marri said "Exactly my point." she lay with her. Twinning her hands with Riley's enjoying this quite a lot
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Courtney shrugged but then looked at the time.Her eyes grew wide,"Thanks for dinner but I gotta go bye."She ran off at top speed and suddenly changed into a gost

Renesme looked down and blushed more the. She looked up with a small grin and a bite of her lip(can you make a move?)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:12 pm

(it will be a differnt kind of move)

Ryan glanced at her and cupped her cheek "is there something i should know?" he said kindly having a feeling of what was really going on
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Sitara smiled at Taylor's words, rubbing her back as she felt her fall asleep against her chest. "I love you too." She whispered softly and slowly fell asleep as well. Comfortable beyond one ever could imagine, her baby girl in her arms.

Randall moved up, looking into her eyes as he pressed his lips to hers, caressing the back of her head to keep her lips steady with his own, a soft growl boiling at his throat.

Leah shook her head, "It's really nothing, I promise." She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Sarah shuddered growing excited in response to his excitement. She kissed him back helplessly. His primal reaction drawing out her own need. She had no idea what was causing her need to grow so fast.. but she felt hot and needy now

Malon said "five words and one lie. It is something but just not something i can fix you mean." he moved over to her "So how about you talk it out then.. i am a good listener."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm

(okay)

Sarah blushed more but shook er head,"No..."She lied.She was almost in love with him she wanted him for so long and so much
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:26 pm

andrew sighed and nodded watching her go off and sat back
~~`
Riley smiled happier then she had been in awhile with Marri. She played with her fingers softly above her head just watching them and feeling them in hers.
~~
{morning for them?}
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Ryan smiled "hmm why can't you meet eyes with me when you sai that.. and you are blushing.. sounds like there is more to the story."

(Sure)

Marri smiled and enjoyed her company. She could stay like this forever.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Randall slowly pulled her into his lap rubbing her thighs with his palms. He tried to hide his member becoming excited, but he was failed helplessly, he continued to kiss Sarah hard and wantingly. Trying to be as easy and asking, but his instincts started to take him over

Leah slowly uncovered her face, "My mother.. She was killed when I was 10, by my father.." She murmured, "Now he's in prison, and she's gone." She kept this short to save the tears. "I have no one."

(Sure)

Sitara was up early, she had showered and done her hair pretty. Her long hair done in long, stocky wavily curls that bounced on her shoulders. She did her make up in black and a soft pastel blue to match her outfit. Her outfit wasn't the usual, it was a lot more girl than she would have imagined, but she thought it was cute anyways. She waited for Taylor to wake by picking up the bedroom.
Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 Wtc1l3 (that's her outfit.)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Sarah shuddered and grew hot and wet. She noticed his member. she felt it though her clothes and shifted a bit feeling aching. SHe lost herself in the kiss a seductive mix of asking and demanding easy and hard. SHe moaned not really careing where they were and wanting more

Malon sighed "ah it seems those types never die out." He pulled her into his arms "Well now you have a friend if you want one. So not so alone as before."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Taylor laid in the bed untill her alarm started to go off for school. She groaned and rolled over putting a pillow over her head and laid there awake now, It didnt take her long once the sleep was gone from her head to realize Sitara was not there. She moved the pillow and saw up taking a sigh of relief when she saw her, and smiled it grew a little bigger as she looked her up and down and smiled "you look amazing" she said still sitting on there bed. Her alarm went off again and she picked up her phone shutting it off looking back to Sitara
~~
Riley smiled and then a small yawn came to her as she turned away for a moment
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:47 pm

(So it is morning for them right?)

Marri had dropped off sometime durring the cuddling session and sleot still her body curled around Riley.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Renesme looked at him but the. Had to look away,"There's not more to the story..."De wouldn't tell him if she was aware of herself.But just his touch threw her off

Courtney sighed silently because she couldn't make a sound.She wandered into her room
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Sitara looked over at Taylor when she hear her voice, laughing softly with a smile, "Thank you." She said as she moved over and softly kissed her lips. "You look adorable with your messed up hair." She teased lightly as she got up against and finished picking up the clothes. With her outfit, her black diamond dangling belly ring showed, along with the other half of her torso.

Randall slid his hand down to her ass and gripped it firmly, growling softly into their kiss, his were starting to try and take over his actions, he fought with it as much as he could. But as his lust for Sarah grew stronger, his were grew stronger. He started to make the kiss hotter, his tongue pushing through her lips, his hands groping her ass tightly.

Leah cuddled against his side and buried her face in his chest. Whimpering lightly and nodded her head slowly in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next