Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Randall chuckled and nodded his head, "Yeah, any specific one you wanna see?" He asked, wanting to make sure before they got to his dork and he picked one when she wanted to see another.

Leah closed her eyes, that was a sign she was enjoying the kiss. She slid her other hand up and allowed it to rest against his chest and softly gripped his shirt. She liked how his lips against hers caused a spark in her body. She felt.. Like she wanted him in some way. Though it was a way she didn't know yet.

(11% battery. Will be home soon.)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Sarah shrugged "not too sure what is on just that there are some good ones.."

(i am not a fan of comides so i don't really know of any... throw me a bone)

Malon felt the change in her but knew better than to start too much yet.. just getting her used to and wanting to kiss him was the first part... more intamicies would come later. He had a feeling slower was better for her, and would make her more confident in any relationship they had. maybe enough that she could be his companion or better his partner.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Riley smiled and was enjoying the message and the kisses, even the lick she was getting, She softly closed her eyes and relaxed her body even more "what does it take to be mates?" she asked her casually, not that she wanted to yet, but she was curious as to how it worked "and how would it work, say if two girls were to become one?" she asked her eyes still closed
~~
Taylor looked at her and she shook her head "Another time, that will sting in a few hours" she whispered "im sorry ahead of time" She kissed her lightly and the rubbed her chest softly and lovingly slowly kissing lower before she got to her tips and kissed her tips.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Marri kept up the massage and kisses "It is a bit harder with two girls but first we have to get pretty used to each other and build a strong bond.. human to human enough that the wolf takes a vested intrest... beyond what the human side wants... then during a full moon there is a cermony... part of which is sex.. also umong my sect there is an herbal drink that is taken that makes it a 'marrage' what mated means is that we are to be loyal to each other.. and if another wolf makes a play to you.. i have the right to attack in defense. and it makes you out of bonds. It also means that you have rights among other wolves. and it puts you totaly off limits to other creatures." She nuzzled her back "also it means you could be changed into a were..and would be seen as a 'pure' as you had been mated and concented. 'mongle' are those forced changed or a human wolf mix."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Randall nodded his head, "We'll there's Haunted House, it's a funny one, it's not scary." He said, handing over the movie case whenever they got to his dorm.

Leah kissed him softly and passionately, rubbing his cheek gently with her thumb. The face that he could bite her lip and suck her blood ran through her mind. But oddly she trusted him enough to know he wouldn't without asking or hinting.

Sitara moaned softly as she nodded her head. "I just want to hold you and kiss you.. Is that alright?" She asked as she looked down, chewing at her lower lip. "We could sleep naked of you'd prefer." She smiled slightly and played with Taylor's messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Renesme smiled an nodded softy.She put her drawings in her bag and watched him
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Taylor looked at her and nodded, she moved her hand and softly moved up and kissed her lightly. She purred, but it wasnt her sexual purr, it was more of one that was sweet and loving. She rolled off her and sat up grabing her panties and slipped them back on and then curled up to Sitara's side "this, is perfectly fine with me" she whispered softly and kissed her shoulder where she had bitten her "are you sure I didnt hurt you to much I've never done that before to anyone but yourself" she said softly.
~~
Riley looked at her and smiled softly stroking the sheets softly "that sounds like a lot of work." she said and laughed lightly "but it sounds sweet in a wolfy way" she smiled as she laid there feeling her hands still playing and messaging her skin
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Sitara nodded her head, "It feels fine sweet heart. And I'm proud to be claimed as yours." She said as she gently kissed her lips, wrapping her arm around her body. Sitara was still had her panties on. She had never taken them off. She smiled slightly and sighed softly. Thinking about earlier and how it could have been the end of them. Completely,
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Sarah smiled "lets see it then... long as it not horror."

Malon had no plans to bit her.. not without her willing and right now she would not be willing. So he kept up the kiss and enjoyed her reaction

Ryan smiled "I have mine in my locker in the art building... you know Shawn Hall."

Marri smiled "it is supposed to be hard so people don't be dumb... it is much harder to get a unmated status. And that is usually with the help of a local alpha... and the local one is not the most fond of females mating or breaking up mating." she nuzzled her back "Not that i care about his medival mindset." She pulled back and lay beside Riley "you smell like me... i like it... and i smell you on me."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Taylor looked at her and could tell what she was thinking about it and softly stroked her cheek and moved closer to her tangling there legs softly with one another. "hey," she said making her looked her in the eyes "I really am sorry, and your the only person I could ever dream of kissing and being with. No one can come between my love for you, ever" she whispered to her keeping there eyes locked with one another.

Riley smiled and cuddled up with her again and nodded "I like it to" she said sofly "not that I can really smell it, but I'm going to take your word for it" she said and laughed softly laying her head beside Marri's
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:56 pm

(Gonna eat. I'll be back.)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Marri said "any creature that has a decent nose will smell you on me and me on you... signalling a relationship and most of them will be warned off by the strenght of the scent from the marks." she sounded a bit smug. She curled her body close to Riley. Her hand laying on her hip in a slightly possive way. She was always more possissive after sex. But tried to keep it toned down. But she could still smell the old fear and did not want to smell it again
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Riley smiled happily and nodded she curled up closer and tucked her head unders hers and closer her eyes a bite tired from sex. Softly Riley moved her arm around Marri in a sweet way that just wanted he to be close
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Sitara nodded her head slowly and kissed her lips softly, tears coming to her eyes in a good way, "I love you so fucking much." She said as she held her closer, kissing her neck over an over.

"It's about this house that's haunted, and the people flip out in a ghetto way." Randall shrugged and laughed as he handed over the case so she could read the previews.

Leah's skin was covered in goosebumps when she finally softly drew back. "I liked that a lot." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Marri knew that Riley was not wanting more sex but was glad that Riley was willing to be affectionate. She relaxed against her enjoying the feeling

Sarah said "Does not sound too bad then... lets try it."

Malon smiled "i did too.. it was nice."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Taylor smiled, she softly moved from her and lightly kissed the tears away from her cheek. She moved closer and then kissed her softly pressing there lips with one anthers softly and lovingly. She stopped when her phone started going off but she ignored it and waited for it to go to voice mail in no mood to talk to anyone but Sitara
~
Riley smiled and laid there relaxed with her "you know I didnt expect to be hooked up with anyone on my first day" she whispered to her
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Marri smiled "i was just hoping to get along with my new roommate...but this is much better." She smiled at Riley. "though i was hoping to get a date i never expected to get it so quick... especially with a roomate."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:23 pm

Randall grinned, "After you." He motioned towards the couch futon as he put the movie in the DVD player and turned it on, skipping all the other movie previews and such until the funny starting photo came on, he hit play.

Leah softly kissed his lips once more before clearing her throat and reaching her dorm, unlocking the door and walking inside.

Sitara slid down a bit and nuzzled her face into the creae of Taylor's neck, her arms wrapped tightly around her and her legs tangled with Taylor's. "Who was it?" She moaned out tiredly and comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Renesme just nodded at first and then asked,"CAn we go see it,I wanna see."

(Other guy cuty2pie)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Riley smiled "Me either, I came in here thinking I was going to need make a bathroom scedual so I did walk in on some girl who didnt want me seeing her body" she said and laughed lightly
~~
Taylor softly stroked her hair and laid there with her "I don;t know, but if its important they'll call back, or have left a message for me for later" she said and softly kissed the top Sitara's head
~~
Andrew smiled "thats cool, how long have you been doing it for?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Sarah sat down and made herself comfortable. She patted the spot next to her wanting him close neough she could lean her head on him if she chose to

Malon kissed her back quiet happily

Ryan nodded "Then lets go.. this way."

Marri smiled "mm i think i would enjoy you walking in and seeing my body..and me walking in and seeing yours." she winked "thought it might be hard to limit the touching or hungry looks... you have a hot sexy body. and it it hard not to pay attention to it."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Courtney thought,"Hiw old are you?"She asked before Answering

Renesme got up and got her bad then followed him

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Sitara nodded her head slowly and sighed contently, she gently traced shapes on Taylor's belly as she snuggled into her embrace, loving when they had moments like this. Especially since now they were better with them being a couple now. She loved that thought. Taylor and her. "If we ever get married, who's last name would we take?" She asked softly. Smiling lightly and giggling.

Randall sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek softly and holding her close.

Leah smiled, walking inside of her dorm, she plopped down on the couch lazily and stuck her tongue out playfully.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Taylor smiled at the question and stayed there cuddled with her more happy then she had ever been before in her life. She looked down at her and pressed her lips to her forehead "yours" she said with out a second thought "the sooner I can get rid of my dads name after mine the happier I will be" she said and put up a smile for Sitara and made it sound almost like she was joking.
~~
Riley smiled at her and softly rubbed her fingertip of her her flawless skin "I wouldnt mind the stairs, It would make me feel good to know you stil want me" she whispered and tangled there legs with one anothers
~~
Andrew looked at her 18 you?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:00 am

Sitara laughed softly and nodded her head, "I know, that sick bastard doesn't deserve to have a daughter as amazing as you." She whispered as she softly kissed Taylor's neck, she started to play with Taylor's hip piercing, a habbit of hers since Taylor got it done. "Would we both wear dresses?" She asked curiously as she tried to imagine their wedding in her mind, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 10 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next