Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Sarah turned in hers

(I wasn't thinking I just typed something)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 pm

(i get ya... just i got lost)

Ryan smiled happy wiht his effort

(and you called her sarah again)
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:03 pm

(Sorry I keep forgetting)

Sarah snuck a glance over at him and chewed at her bottom lip,would he keep his promise and kiss her?What if she just went brain dead and didnt kiss back?
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:14 pm

(you did it again... just after i said that)

Ryan waited for class to end
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Randall chuckled at her with her iPad, he took out his notebook and started to doodle a bit until the teacher began to talk.

Leah smiled against his lips and pulled him closer as she leaned against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:28 am

Sarah smiled and winked at him "has a recording feacher" she whispered to him

Malon kissed her with careful pashion. He did not want to start anything that she did not want... and that meant she lead
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:06 am

(GRRRR)

RENESME stood up when the bell rang and class was over.She didnt have another class until 1 which was 2 hours away
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 am

Ryan smiled and packed up "you free for a little bit?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Taylor smirked softly against her lips as she kissed her deeply pleasuring her the way she deserved, her fingers moved slow at first but picked up a faster rythan as she went. "I love you so fucking much" she whispered into there kiss and meant ever single word and breath that came from the sentence.
~~
(yaa for both of them)
Riley stood up with the bell and put her books away into her bag "thank god school is now over" she said and chuckled softly to herself and to MArri
~~
After a pretty chill class Andrew herd the same bell and stood up with a large stretch
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Marri nodded "yep that it is." she packed up and stretched just a bit enjoying this "But it was not too bad..class i mean."

Melody smiled "That done." she packed up as the teacher dismissed them

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Sitara nodded her head in response, too weak to reply. She kissed deeply and passionately with everything she could offer, her chest pounding in excitement as she moaned softly, feeling how fast and deep she started to get.

Randall shook his head, taking down a few notes but then starting to just listen closely. He could remember easily.

Leah thought she'd see how tempted she could get him, she softly moaned against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Sarah smiled and kept on taking notes while recording.

Malon groaned and kissed harder.. she could make him want so easily it was disterbing.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Randall got an idea and grinned, he playfully wrote a note and slid it to Sarah. The note said *Guess what (:*

Leah smiled softly against his lips as she slid herself up onto the counter, wrapping her legs around his waist and drawing him in between.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Sarah glanced at it then wrote back *what?*

Malon groaned and bucked just a little against her
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Randall got his pencil and wrote *i love you* with a smile as he slid it back.

Leah was surprised, to be honest. Her face flushed red as she softly drew back. "I want you Malon... But I don't know if it's too soon."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Sarah smiled and wrote back *love you too*

Malon said "I know that too.. but you are seducing me.." he said "and i don't know how to not react."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Randall chuckled and tucked the note in his pocket as he got up when class ended.

Leah sighed softly and looked at him, "I won't do that anymore." She promised, sliding her legs from around him.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Sarah smiled at him feeling just a bit giddy

Malon sighed "sorry.. but it seems you eat at my control. i will work on improving it.. but when your body rubs against mine..." he tailed off
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Randall took her hand, lacing their fingers together as he carried his things in his arm, looking at her.

Leah softly cleared her throat and nodded her head, "We'll work on it together, and when the time is right.. Well... Do more."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Renesme smiled and nodded,"Yeah I'm free until.....1"She said
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Sarah smiled and leaned a little on him

Malon said "at least i know i am not alone." and he was glad both of them were being honest.. but he had a feeling he was going ot have explisict dreams tonight

Ryan smiled "so am i.." he led her out of others sight then kissed her hard and a bit hot yet also gentle on her lips
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Renesme groaned in Suprise softly.She kissed back hsrd and hot but he lip were soft and demanding
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Ryan keep up hte kiss for some time
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Randall walked closely with her as they reached the hall, playfully he pinned her against the wall and growled softly. "I'm feeling a little.. Neglected from your touch." He whispered.

Leah smiled as she slowly slid down an lead him into her bedroom, and had to get dressed. And didn't wanna leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Taylor smiled and rubbed her bud as she kissed her deeply "cum for me" she whispered to her in a lustful voice

Riley looked at him and smiled softly at her "cmon lets go get something to eat"

Andrew smiled and grabbed his homework putting it in his bag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next