Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Sitara shook her head as she tapped the gas more than she was supposed to, but swerved out of the way of a car and flicked them off. She kept driving, her heard aching, and anger filling her body. She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again. She was speeding up rather quickly and wasn't watching the red light. A large cargo truck came at a good 45 miles per hour through the intersection. Just as Sitara drove through, the semi plowed into the side of her car, forcing the small car into the air, doing a few flips before slowly sliding to a screeching stop on the concrete upside down. Sitara was unconscious on impact, barely breathing. With no help from the steering when pressed against her chest and her head dangling over the edge.

Randall smirked and looked at her, he slowly forced himself to shift Nd landed on the floor, growling softly and affectionately at her.

Leah laughed and nodded her head as she slowly stripped off her clothes and stepped into the hot water. Her body quivering as she sunk down.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Sarah looked at him.. he was a bit bigger than her. She grolwed softly back. She wanted his courting... and a show of his power.. to prove to her wolf that he was HER mate... and NO other male was worth her time. So she toke a stance of slight defiance

Malon hardened a bit from that and once bare slipped in. "So.. what now." besides him trying not to think too hard on her naked body so close to his naked body
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:15 am

Renesme smirked the slightest bit."I guess you will."She joked to him.She looked around the corner and saw a couple of human girls who made fun of her for no good d-mn reason.She sighed ad looked back at him,"I wish I could do something to those girls that would scare them to the point of death."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:23 am

Ryan asked "why?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Randall stood above her, a bit more demanding than his usual self. His muzzle crossing under hers as he softly nuzzled her. Stepping closer as his claws gripped at the floor.

Leah sank under the water, moaning under her breath at how nice it felt on her skin and in her creases. "I'm not sure." She laughed softly as she shifted closer to sit beside him.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:33 pm

Sarah nuzzled back . She was still defiant

Malon said "neither am I."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:38 pm

(How should he show his dominance?)

Leah leaned her head over onto his shoulder, they were now side to side.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Sitara didn't hear the accident from where she was in their door. However she did get suddenly really sick in side, slowly she sat up and walked over towards the window and looked outside at the campus, wishing that Sitara had not gone off. But that girl had kissed her, didnt she have a right to be man. She was wondering about herself.

Riley looked at her and nodded, shifting out of her own clothes and tossing them aside lookingat Marrie was needy eyes now.
~
Andrew smiled, he didnt care where the two of them ended up going he just loved having her this cloes to his side
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:56 pm

Soon the sirens started to blare and all kinds of lights flashed past the campus. Sitara was unconscious still, and was barely breathing. The news was quickly reporting the scene, a helicopter hovering above the wreck as they broadcasted it on the television.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:01 pm

The TV had still been on, and Taylor saw the cars go passed. The feeling grew inside her and she turned around and turned the station...thats when she saw it, Sitara's car. Taylor knew right away and grabbed her keys and ran as fast as her body would ever possible allow her to go till she go in her car. She got in and turned it on speeding out of the driveway towards the weack. The car had hardly come to a full stop and Taylor was getting out "SITARA!" she cried out
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:06 pm

(I'm gonna cry xD)

The cops had bordered off the scene with caution tapes, and had cops standing in each segment to keep people from coming in. When Taylor ran up towards Sitara's car, one of the cops hung his arm near her lower stomach to catch her, keeping her from going any closer. They had started cutting Sitara from the car, and put her nearly lifeless body on a stretcher. Blood covering every inch of her. They shook their heads as they slowly pushed her to the back of the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Taylor screamed at the cop and tears came pouring from her face, her love was therea and in those moments Taylor was so close yet so far away from her. She hit the cop, not hard as she tried to get to Sitara "I need to be with her!" she screamed. Her scream was one of true pain and fear of losing the only person she had ever loved. Sitara was her everything, her breath, her soul, her happiness and now... all of that hung with the small hope she was going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 pm

As they got Sitara in the ambulance, it quickly rushed off in a high speed towards the hospital. Cars pulling to the side when they heard the screaming of the sirens. All that was left was the pile of rubble and blood that covered the concrete..
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Taylor watched as it left and she couldnt feel her legs anymore, and they just game out from over her. She fell to the road on her knees and cried unable to will herself at the moment to get back up. This was all her fault, if she just hadnt have screamed at her sitara would still be safe in her arms everything forgotten about,
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Once the ambulance got to the hospital they quickly took Sitara into the emergency room. Doctors working to put medicine in her wounds, ivs in her arms, everything they could. They found her phone in her pocket and calls Taylor. She was an emergency contact in the cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 pm

(well i guess getting over and trying to take over hte mating)

Malon hardened more. he checked her out

Marri was bare and her hands skimmed her body. She kissed her hot and hard again

Melody was ending up taking him to a secludied by favortie spot her hers tucked uner his shoulder
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Taylor listened as he phone went off and after it almost went to voice mail she picked up "hello?" she asked with a cracking voice still as she tried her best to keep herself together
~~
Riley kissed her back in just the same was taking possesion over her lips
~
Andrew smiled happily and leaned over softly kissing the top of her head
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Marri pushed Riely back against the wall her body aginst hers.. her hands playing over her. kissing her hard over and over

Melody flushed and leaned a bit into him
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:02 pm

(Like, breed as wolves?)

Leah leaned over and softly kissed his neck, their boundaries trailing off.

The doctor cleared his throat, "Is this Miss Taylor?" He asked "I have Miss Sitara here in our facility and things are not looking well.. Could you some how come up and make the improbably decisions?" He asked as he watched the nurses treat at Sitara's wounds.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Taylor was silent fot quiet awhile before she nodded "I'll be there in a few" she managed to say threw the tears and hung up. A man that was there helped her to her feet and was nice enough to give her a ride. With out asking where she was her mind guided her on wabbly legs. Nothing seemed real at the moment, like she was in some endless dream and the worst part was about to happen. She saw the doctor and then Sirata from a window and moved away and found a garbage where she puked, the emotions to strong for her body to handle at the moment.
~~
Riley moaned softly into the kiss and arched closer towards Marri pulling her to her body more
~~
Andrew smiled happily "So have we decided on a place to go yet?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:10 pm

The doctor rubbed a soft hand down her back to comfort, he hated cases like this. "Well.. She's in bad condition. And none of our doctors believe that she could pull through. She has 3 broken rubs, a punctured lung, her neck is broken in one part, and so is her left wrist." He explained with a soft cringe.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Taylor stayed bend over for a few more moments before she carefully stood back up "I-She my world, no one can understand how much I love her.. with out her I have nothing, and no one" she whispered as tears refused to say hidden. "please there has to be something you can do, anything" she begged him grabbing onto his shirt. It was the only chance she had
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 pm

The doctor sighed and patted her back lightly, he understood but didn't know what there was for him to do. "I'll try my best.." He said as he slowly pulled away and disappeared into the lights of the hall. He went to Sitara and her wounds had even bandaged and she was propped up to the extent where she would be comfortable if she could feel any pain. He allowed Taylor to come back, even though Sitara was still completely out of it.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:22 pm

(yep)

Malon hardened more and pulled her closer to him

Marri shuddered and pushed harder. She slipped her hands to tease her tips
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Taylor walked slowly into the room and went over to Sitara, very carefully she walked over and kissed her lips before lightly rested her forehead on hers "please baby, please Tara Bear come back to me" she whispered as tears slipped down her cheeks onto Sitaras/ "I cant live with out my bear" she whispered to her against her lips. Her hands gripped the sheets tightly on the blankets. Taylor closed her eyes tightly and the pain she felt was overwhelming, and the guilt was eating her alive.
~~
Riley moaned at the feeling and ran her one hand down her body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next