Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Sarah shuddered crying out and whimpering but just like he said the pain slowly eased and the faint pleasure grew much much stronger. She soon was moaning. her nails bit into his back

Malon said "i just want any relationship between us to be honest not me taking advantage of your need." He pulled her lightly into his arms "Just because i am not human does not mean i should act like a beast in the throws of mindless desire." he was attacted to her but was worried part of that was her appeant weakness and did not want her to suddenly wake up and reliaze she was bond ot a monster. Better take things a bit slower so she could get used to teh idea and if she found hse did not want it.. she would be able to get out of it. "Perhaps it is because of the time i am from. But the ones ladies who did not recieve a careful courting were those who were uhmin of the trade where such things were not needed to recieve pleasure." he said a bit delicatly "And you are not of that... thus i MUST act of my time and court a lady of intrest." he looked at her sharply when he said that trying to show her she was a Lady Of Intrest without just using words.

Marri smiled "hey." she said before humming some more. She finished with her hair and but it up in a knot that was a lot more complex then it looked to be. She did not put on in makeup--the stuff annoyed her to no end when she wore it. Her only other move to vanity was a simple lip paint which she had learned to make when she was a girl and another kind that she used to accent her eyes. Both types of pre-makeup were invented long before she was born and well that was the only reason she tolorated them at all.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Sitara savored the feel of Taylor's lips, even after they left hers. "Have a great day." She said before slowly turning to go to the other building. (We can skip to after class if you want.)

Randall heared her moaning, that enticed him to go harder. His hips bucking into her as he held her hips in place.

Leah gently and slowly moved out of his lap again, "it's okay.. I understand. You don't want to push it, therefor we shouldn't try to push it by me being on you, or kissing you. Friends first, correct?" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Malon laughed "Doing what i did already back in my time would be grounds for the males of your family QUITE a stern talk with me... and the females of our familes feeling each other out as possible marrage grew." his voice was kind. "I am just trying to do right... by us." He took her hand "But i can try to modern up. Help me with that? I should not alwasy be locked in the past."

Sarah cried out and bucked as best she could. She moaned adn clawed as his back. She was feeling a near overload of pleasure now

Last edited by Truetamer on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:35 pm

(ya that sounds good)
Taylor walked out of her last class and sighed she put her text book in her bag and headed towards the doors. She had got assigned 3 essays one that was due tomorrow, and the other were due in a week. She walked off towards her dorm and yawned slightly knowing she would have to get on it if she was going to get the Essay done before they went out to her aunt. She looked at the time quick...Great that gave her an hour. Taylor sighed to herself and walked into the dorm and droped her bags on the table with a loud bang and fell down into the couch. She pulled out her laptop and started it up "Babe?" she called softly wondering if Sitara was home or not.
~~
Riley smiled "I didnt wake you did I?" she asked her as she put her usual make up on. Her eyes were dark, and her skin was flawless after but it looked wonderful
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Sitara had just got out of class on the other side of campus. *On my way to the dorm, damn teacher kept us too long.* she sent the text to Taylor as she started on her way across the campus, towards her dorm. She had a little skip in her step, ready to see Taylor.

Leah sighed, "I would want you to change for me." She looked at him with an eye brow raised as she slowly pulled her hand from his grasp.

Randall bared his teeth at her nails and arched his back in some to try to escape from them, continuing his pace, other than allowing his thrusts more long, prolonging effects inside her as he felt himself throb.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Sarah cried out and bucked as best she could. She moaned adn clawed as his back. She was feeling a near overload of pleasure now

Malon smiled "It is not changing for you.. but changing to fit with the times. One is lives only in the past gets unable to see the present of survive to the future. Those who stand out too much get killed or examined.. i don't want want to live that way.. i need to fit in.. and i need help doing that. Think of it as being my partner in learning." To him in was very clear.. he needed to modernize his thinking and Leah could help him with that.

Marri smiled "no you did not wake me up..." she took a moment to check Riley out fully "you look amazing." She stretched a little then cursed "Drat forgot my clothes again.. they are in the bedroom." she sighed "sometimes i wonder how i don't lose my own head."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Taylor didn't get an answer and then got the text. She leaned down and picked up her phone and smiled softly *ok, im already back at the dorm. xxx* she sent to her and smiled setting her phone down and put the lap top on her lap. She leaned back into the couch and started to type some stupid essay about the biography of an old dead author she didn't even like. She put on her head phones and started to listen to music as she did. Her lips softly moved along with the lyrics, a habit of her when she was listening to a song she liked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO1nJ0gOcNE

Riley looked at her and laughed "thank you, so do you" she said happily to her "cmon I have to get mine as well"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Marri smiled "Then lets go back." she headed to their room. She was pretty happy that Riley thought she looked good. "So when is your first class?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Randall slowly stopped for a moment, breathinf heavily and resting his head against her. Heat. "God Sarah.." He murmured.

Leah sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know.." She murmured softly. The way she looked at it as, was Malon didn't like her enough to say he liked her back.

Sitara got home and wrappe her arms around Taylor's neck from behind, softly kissing her ear lobe as she pulled Taylor's head phone out. "I'm home." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Taylor jump when arms were wrapped around her. She looked at Sitara "god you scared me" she said her chest ponding. "how wad class?" she asked then puckered her lips softly as if asking for a kiss.

Riley nodded with a smile and carefully took her hand and walked with her towards the dorm room
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Sitara softly kissed her lips and moved around to sit beside her. "It was okay.. A little wet, but okay." She laughed softly as she leaned her head on Taylor's shoulder and looked at the computer. "What's this for?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Sarah shuddered arched into him "Feels so good." She moaned and the craving started.. she liked this.. strange new kind of pleasure

Malon sighed "I think i need to explain a few things... the work 'like' does not translate well in my native tongue.. the closest is 'enjoyment' or 'pleasured reaction' love translates even worse from "bond between differnce' or 'shallowed thoughtlessness'. A man did not say such things in many places." he ruffled his hair "you push me off my balance eat my control.. and i am not used to either of those things. So i fall into how i was raised and that is.. well unsuited to the modern age." he sighed "I don't know how to act around you. My raising says to court you and treat you like a delacate flower when you are not one.. or it says to keep you close which would just smother you. How do you act around one who brings you to feel things you have not felt before? I feel like a rank newborn trying to figure out what to do with this.. emotion." Malon had not fallen in love before strange of all things.. not the emotial love and knew only a more shallow version. And he had no idea on what to do for the first time in many years.

Marri smiled and squeezed her hand as they moved to their room.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Taylor laughed softly "sorry about that, but it was payback for the feel up" she joked softly and then looked back at the Essay "And this is a stupid essay/bio I have to get done about some stuipd author who rights shit for writers craft. Ontop of that its due tomorrow" she said
~~

Riley smiled happily and walked into there room and let go of her hand and went to her things to look for something to wear
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Marri had already laid out an outfit. It was simple enough and more importantly easy to move in. Marri hated feeling confined in clothes. It was a more lose raw silk top that had an odd flow. dyed silk empodry traced along the edges forming various seemingly random pictures. With it she wore a pair of slacks died black but not the usual stark black but that of a raven's feathers that picked up the colors around it. She rather liked the look and she could move very easily in it. Also it suited her vanity as it accented her fit muscled fame yet also kept to her curves softening the hardened muscle to make her feel femine. She slipped on her neckalce of a jem set in metal with a febree of wolves on the back. That done she was ready and glanced over at Riley.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Randall grinned at her, he pushed we legs open wider and started to thrust himself in we deept and roughly. Hitting her spot each time.

Leah looked at him blankly for a moment.. "So.. You're saying that.. You kind of "love" me?" She asked curiously and softly.

Sitara laughed softly and looked at the computer. She slowly shut it and leaned up, kissing Taylor's neck. "We should get going if we're gonna make it to your aunts how by six." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Taylor looked over at her and couldn't help but smiled "I didn't save that you know" she whispered to her even though she knew it would still be there when they got back. She still could not wipe the feeling away that her parents were going to be there, but did let it show to Sitara. "cmon then my love"
~~
Riley looked around the room threw her clothes for something to wear, She settled on a pair of skinny jeans that had a few ripped in them and then a Harley Davidson top. She walked over to a mirror and did her hair quick falling naturally in lose waves over her shoulders
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Sitara got up with a smile, offering her hand to Taylor as she stood. It was funny. Her and Taylor didn't have roles, such as who's the guy and who's the girl. They boh Jared those moments and that's why their relationship was so perfect. She smiled to Taylor as she waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Sarah cried out adn wirhted helplessly when he did that

Malon said "i know it is not an emotion i have come across before nor to this degree and Love is the emotion that fits what i feel." he was being honest. "It is more than want more than wish but a Need beyond desire and thought."

Marri smiled over their clear differnances in tastes... but well that was better in her mind.. if they were too alike their would be problems.. besides Riley made QUITE the picture... so for once she was all for skinny jeans
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Taylor smiled at her and took her hand softly getting up with her help "My cars out back and we can take it" she said softly to her "just-umm let me find my keys" she said as she looked around pressing her lips together as she thought about where the keys may be. She looked at Sitara "do you know where my keys may be?" she asked and blushed a little
~~
Riley pulled an alastic out and then at the back of the shirt she mad it tighter with it and tucked it under so that her back showed. She looked over at Marri and smiled before she walked over to her and lightly took her hand "you look really good"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Marri smiled "Thanks you do too." She stretched a little "hmm i am so glad my cousin was so into fashion that she demanded silk garments. Never was there a more wonderful thread" she relaxed in a easy deceptivly lazy fashion of one so comfortable in their body that movement was effortless. "So what are your classes adn the like today?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Randall looked down at her with a smirk, he was growing restless, so he began to change things up, trying a new pattern of thrusts and pace.

Leah leaned over and kissed him softly, askinglu, needingly.

Sitara laughed, she pointed to the hanger by the front door. "Right there baby." She laughed and grabbed the keys, walking out of the door with her and headed towards the back.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Riley smiled at her softly and then thought for a few moments "Math, English, and then Bio" she said to her softly "I think that's what I have today but we'll have to see" she said and smiled at her lightly. "what about you?"
~~
Taylor smiled and caught up to her after closing and locking there door "I dont know what I would do with out you" she joked and caught her hand softly with her lacing there fingers together softly. She brought her hand up to her lips and softly kissed her knuckles
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Sarah shuddered moaning his name and bucking as best she could. She racked his back and arched. Her body gripping at his restisting his movements. She arched as her hands caught his face wanting to kiss him while he did this to her.. needing it as her body burned with pleasure

Malon kissed her back to show the things he did not understand enough to explain in words. There was a strong taste of desire and need well flavored with the kind of love that jumps up and suprises you, the kind cupid rather enjoyed sending off. He cupped her face to his. His body suddenly both possissive and protective. His kiss held more than a bit of demand needing her responce yet also kindess and a willingness to move together. And there was a softness of wonder from the coctiale of feeling

Marri went over her mental schedual "English 2. Goverment and bio." she said after a quick check to her shedual
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Randall leaned down enough to kiss her, sweating as his hips bucked into her, wanting her to cum for him. Hinting so by softly rubbing his waist line.

Leah slowly moved over so she straddled his lap, kissing him a bit harder as she allowed her chest to rest against his, closing her eyes as the passion burned between the two of them. Her arms wrapped around his neck, holding him close.

Sitara laughed softly and gently touched Taylor's face with her thumb when she kissed her knuckles. "Did your aunt say specifically why she wanted us to come?" She asked curiously as she swung their hands playfully.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Renesme just shrugged,"BecUse of you really think about it it's kinda stalkerish.Not that I'm a stalker or anything...."

(Cuty2pie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next