Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:14 pm

(got to go for about 40 mins sorry)

Syline glanced at them both
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Tyson wasn't claiming Khaleesi as his, but he was showing his interest in his strange little way. He relaxed back in the chair and put his arms along the back of the couch. " where are you from?"

Selena groaned and took her with her fingers harder " come for me.." She whispered

Rose stared at the man in from of her, shaking still as she waited for him to speak again.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Khaleesi smiled a little and looked at the girl "come sit" she said to her in a sweet vioce as she moved a little resting on Tyson

Natalie softly cried out her name and as if it was a comand she came spilling around her finfers
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Selena groaned and lapped up her cream greedily. " I need to hear those sounds more.." She purred, getting up and going to a hidden chest she had and picked out a doubled sides fake member.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Natalie leaned up on her elbowd and watched her for with a smirk on her face softly "Baby, what are you planning?" she asked with a playful smirk still wet and needy for her
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:08 pm

(am back again)

Syline moved closer but sat on a chair arm "I don't know where i am from. They took me away from where i was born. And made me forget both places."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Tyson nodded " that memory will come back with age.." He told her, playing with Khaleesi's hair.

Selena smiled " something wonderful.." She whispered. She showed her the fake, there was holes in it so their cream mixed. She pushed the fake into her slowly and straddled her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Syline said "I waited a long time... still has not come back. Cars came and took over... yet i still can't remember." it was the only clue she had to how old she was. She remembered the age before cars.

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Khaleesi smiled at her softly "it juat takes time no memory is gone forever, some just take a lot longer the others" she asked

Natalie moaned lowly and leaned back again as she felt the fake go in and then her body shook a little in anticipation as Selena straddled her. ahe reached down and held the fake so Selena could lower onto it easily
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Syline said "They all said that. 'don't worry it will come back. don't worry.' Then He would laugh and call them fools. He made sure i won't remember... i don't even know if my name is my name." she shrugged her voice still flat and only expressionless "I am over it."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Tyson shrugged " then make up a new name, one you like, until you are able to remember your name.." He said " my old name was Xeon.. But I had called myself Tyson after I found out the name, Robert, that they had given me was not my real name.." He told her.

Selena slid down on it and moaned. She started ride the member, making it move inside Natalie.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Khaleesi smiled "that sounds like a good idea to me, make your own life now and start over" she smiled softly

natalie moaned and arched closer pressing it deeper into Selena as she grinded there hips together
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Syline's lips twitched "I did. It was a name i remembered... some years ago." She was slowly warming up to Tyson "He got really mad when you did something. You defied him and he got so angry. He went into a rage for days... i was able to get away then." She smiled "It was over a year before he noticed i was gone."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Tyson chuckled " I like to toy with them now that I have left them.. I guess it's part of my pirate years.."

Selena arched her body back as she rode it hard.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Syline said "it helped me... at least sometimes." Her body relaxed more
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Khaleesi smiled at the two gald that she was finally warming up and not so jumpy

Natalie softly cried out and gripped the blankets
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Syline finally asked "Why.. why are you so nice to me?"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Tyson shrugged " why wouldn't I be nice to you?" He asked.

Selena moaned and leaned over, gripping the headboard as she got rougher with her movements, her cream dripping into Natalie through the member, filling her.

( hey tamer! Can you answer rose with Druic?)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:53 pm

(oops)

Duric smiled "I am Duric.. and you will be staying with me now." he said "So lets get along."

Syline said "no one else was."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Tyson smiled " because that coven is messed up.. They are very into torture.. And the vampires that are prisoners there don't know any better.. You will find out that covens are usually families.. That watch each other's backs.." He told her.

Rose bit her lip " a-are you my master?" She asked, studying him.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Khaleesi smiled "Ill be back, im juat going to go get something to eat would anyone se like anything" she asked and stood up

Natalie moaned and arched her hips towards her and came for her both of there creams mixing together
she gripped Serenas side roughly
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Duric looked at her "yes... and eventually your sire." his eyes were oddly soft. "But i want to be sure of the process first... before i give you eternity."

Syline was taken aback by that. The bald honestly. It left her oddly defensless and disarmed. and it showed. She stared at Tyson... lost on how to respond. But at Khaleesi's words her stomch growled loudly.. causing her to flush
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Tyson nodded " I meant to get some rum with a little blood mixed with it before..and get another glass of blood for the hungry lady.."

Selena snarled and arched her chest in her face " suck.:" she ordered, her vampire ways coming out in passion as she took charge. She bucked hard, feeling cream seep back into her. She smiled with an idea once she came.

Rose shook more at the mention of him changing her " w-why do you want to change me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Syline flushed "sorry."

Duric paused "why? That is a good question. Perhaps it is due to your bloods calls to mine. Perhaps it is because i have wish of a comapion, perhaps it is because i wish to learn what is is to be 'human' and the price of being a vampire. or perhaps is is many or none of those."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Tyson smiled " no need to be sorry, Duric has enough blood stock that he could feed a army of new borns.." He said to her.

Rose blinked " what if I don't want to be a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next