Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Duric smiled "i hope so to." he paused "How will your father respond to you adopting a newborn... "

Lusia made a happy sound and said "lets eat."

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:16 am

Tyson leaned back in his seat, propping his feet up on the coffee table. He swirled his glass around, watching the alcohol and blood swish.

Cody nodded and nuzzled her " I would do anything for you!"

Snow looked at the deer they had killed.

Ryan woke with some hunger. He started to hear Natalie's heart beat and slid out from the bed and searched in his little fridge for some blood.

Rose nodded and slid into her room, sitting down on her bed. She wondered if Duric would come by again.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 am

Syline read more quite happily

Shurn said "lets dig in."

Drew went to his work again
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Khaleesi looked at him and shugged "For that I dont care, I want her to be happy and if my father stands in the way..then I'll deal with it" she said and walked out towards the door "I must be going now though"
~~
Aron barked in agreement and nodded waiting for her to eat first
~~
Aries looked at him and nodded "I know" she whispered and licked his cheek
~~
NAtalie shifted slightly hearing the sounds. her eyes fluttered open and she looked at Ryan "are you hungry?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Duric nodded "I will have a word with him if i must... to make sure that it is what WE want and he no longer has any say as acording to the rules he is putting you into MY care." he grinned "Sometimes tradtions help... make old farts do what you want."

Lusia smiled and dug in so he could eat too. But she was charmed by his action
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Snow nodded and took a bite of meat, gobbling it up.

Cody nuzzled her, her heat scent hitting him again " I need you... Your smell is intoxicating.."

Tyson finished another drink and poured himself another.

Ryan looked up, his eyes tinted red " yes.. I seem to be out of blood here.. I'll have to go downstairs to get some.."

Rose went and read a book, not able to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Shurn dug in after she did and was quite happy

Syline hummed just a little to the song in the book. She was 'living' in the book

Drew stretched then headed to his own room but on the way saw Tyson. "anything you require?"
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Khaleesi looked at him and nodded with a soft smiled "thank you, Please call me if you need me" she said then walked out and closed the door. She hugged her chest and looked over for Tyson, walking down the steps *where are you?* she sent Tyson

Aron leaned down and ate as well, slower then he normally would making sure Lusia got what she needed and wanted.

Aries looked at him and nodded softly "I want you as well" she said and nuzzled him before she raised her tail so the smell filled the air stonger then ever now.

Natalie shook her head "no come here, I want you to drink from me" she said and pulled the hair away from her neck
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Duric nodded "i will." as he watched her go. He still found her lovely as he always had.. now to convice them both that they could fall for each other... and not just to please her father

Lusia ate a bit fast.. enjoying the meal caught by her and her mate by Aron and her. her body was aglow with joy
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Snow are her fill, cleaning herself off.

Cody growled and licked her fur down to her tail.

Tyson smiled at his phone " sitting room.." He looked up at Drew " I am fine.. How have you been Drew?" He asked.

Ryan groaned " are you sure?" He asked.

Rose stretched out and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Shurn was done soon after and groomed

Drew said "good actually. The old'uns finally figured out i had no wish to be a bed toy and that they had no right to demand me to find them 'toys' and best of all I got a hell of a raise" he winked "so i got a SWEET sound system in my room."

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Khaleesi looked at her phone *on my way, please habe a drink ready ; )* she sent as she walked threw the house

Aron smiled and looked at Lusia happily and full of joy

Aries shivered softly and watched him.with careful eyes

Natalie nodded "yes, yes I want you to eat fresh" she said "come sit now" she said sweetly
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Lusia nuzzled him

Syline was nearly done with her book
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Snow moved over and groomed him happily.

Cody nipped and licke her gently.

Tyson chuckled " I would expect so.. And I'll have to check that out.." He said, getting up and making Khalessi a drink.

Ryan sat down and studied her pale neck.

Rose put her book away, assuming Duric wasn't going to come check on her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Shurn groomed her in return

Drew said "Miss Khalessi coming i see." he knew most of what went on in the house

Duric now ewent to vist Rose he knocked on her 'inner' door
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Aron smiled and nuzzled her back softly

Khaleesi walked in and smiled at Tyson she walked in and stepped over to the couch nodding to Drew "hello" she said and walked over sitting on the couch

Natalie waited for him ready for him to take his bite

Aries shifted and raised her tail a little more

-------

https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=90
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40