Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Blood Is Just The Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Blood Is Just The Beginning  Tumblr_mjkhjkAfAf1r2gri7o1_500

War. War never changes.
Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage.

In the year 2077, after millennia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation.

But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history. For man had succeeded in destroying the world - but war, war never changes.

In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the the stories we here today. They were kept in the dark from the secret. But now in the year 2077 light has come and opened what we once thought were fake. First, Vampires came out of the coffin. Now, werewolves have revealed themselves as well. One legends had proven to be true and that's the war between Vampires and Werewolves. Humans have been caught in the middle and now are being taken as prisoners for both sides of this bloody endless war.

Name:
Spieces:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Mate/Spouse:
Family:
Offspring:
Other:
Picture: (Other forums included)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Name: Druic
Spieces: vampire
Personality: easily amused hard to impress, clever and cunning, hard to win over, determined and ruthless
History: you will see
Crush: make him one
Mate/Spouse: make himone
Family: will do later
Offspring: may do later
Other: is a high ranker and wants a slave
Picture: Blood Is Just The Beginning  Liam
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Name: Aries
Spieces: Werewolf
Personality: She isnt one to not speak her mind, if she has something to say or feels strong about something your going to know about it. She's a pretty straight up person and that can usually result in violence most of the time... When she is parting how ever she is very fun and out going and will pretty much do anything on a dare... And that had gotten her in trouble once or twice.
Crush: --
Mate/Spouse: She tires not ti think about anything like that
Family: Areon (Twin brother)
Offspring: -- none at the moment
Other:
Picture:
Blood Is Just The Beginning  Tumblr_mg7styyWpZ1r2ffvko1_500
Blood Is Just The Beginning  Tumblr_mf18a2mD6x1qigj88o1_500

Name: Aron
Spieces: Werewolf
Personality:is nothing but normal, his personality along with his history is nothing but twists and turns. One minute he can he the kindest guy you know the next he will be the devil himself. He is truly a fighter watch out for he uses his massive size to his benefit
Crush: none
Mate/Spouse: Oneday
Family: Aries (twin sister)
Offspring: --
Other: --
Picture:
Blood Is Just The Beginning  Tumblr_lv5ihpWEgm1qldh1uo1_1280
Blood Is Just The Beginning  Tumblr_mb9zmvONVo1rvqt9bo1_500

Name: Zero
Spieces: Vampire
Personality: Aeon is cunning and heartless. He used to be nice and forgiving, until during his trials of Hatred and Anger rubbed off on him. Aeon now sees the world in a dark light The soft side he used to have is said to no longer exist...but who knows.
History: He was one of the first Vampires. He is wealthy and is very powerful. No one messes with him around here. HE dose take advise may times and offten from Druic. keeping him as on of his right hands
HE is father to Khaleesi and he is very protective of her. He will destroy anyone who touches her
Crush: ---
Mate/Spouse:==
Family:--
Offspring: Khaleesi
Other:--
Picture:
Blood Is Just The Beginning  Tumblr_m48so3FSqj1qaepqzo1_500

Name: Khaleesi
Spieces: Vampires
Personality: Outgoing, bubbly, ecstatic, can be giddy, tries to look on the bright side of things, though occasionally goes into her thoughts. She is loyal, brave, and willing to try anything. Will talk back and speak her mind, regardless of who is talking to her. Easily hurt with words, and will submit, however, when she feels that she is not wanted then she will disappear
History: She was born from a slut and was offsping from Zero. Since then she had travled with him and he keeps her close watching over her at all times.
Mate/Spouse: --
Family: --
Offspring: ---
Picture:
Blood Is Just The Beginning  Tumblr_mfw1t5LUmj1r8ufr0o1_500

Name: Logan
Spieces: Human
Personality:protective, caring, quiet, dark, doesn't like to talk much, hard to open up to other, brave, loyal, will fight when the ones he cares about are in trouble, will protect at all costs, hides his feelings from others, sometimes unsure, especially when it comes to his feelings. He likes to help discreetly and sometimes without word, then has the habit of walking away after...
Crush:
Mate/Spouse:
Family:
Offspring:
Other:
Picture:
Blood Is Just The Beginning  Tumblr_mg4y6i5mg01r3vjg2o1_500

Name: Natalie
Spieces: Human
Personality: She tnds to be around people she isnt on to be off on her own to much, but ever now and then she needs it, However while she is with people she keeps her distance not wanting to be hurt again in any way. She fights her addictions and has been clean since coming to the island, but with that she can be very, very moody if she is having a bad day. dont be fooled though she can be great to party with. Nikki also tends to make up little white lies to make her child hook look better then it was, not wanting people to pitty her.
Crush:
Mate/Spouse: --
Family: --
Offspring: --
Picture:
Blood Is Just The Beginning  Tumblr_mh1cfphNIR1s3d6d4o1_500
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Name: Shurn Of Whitefoot Pass (of Shurn Whitefoot)
Age: 5000 years old (does not look it) (and that is a guess)
Spieces: werewolf
Personality: powerful and domanat but tricky, can be calm and easygoing right until he rips your throat out or his very look can send others fleeing or fall to their knees. But he rarely uses his full power and is usually amused by small defances. But few would think of challanging him---and survie the experancse. He is a ruthless fighter... and skilled
History: one of the oldest werewolves, and has adopted many wolves training them on what to do.. his latest 'adoption' is Laris. But strangely very little i known about him. his very age is just a guess as he won't speak much about his past.
Crush: hmm hard ot win him
Mate/Spouse: not sure there
Family: welll that is unknown
Offspring: sort of child is Laris
Other: well be known later
Picture: Blood Is Just The Beginning  649604338_356832

Name: Laris Longvalley
Personality: sweet at times and other times defint, determined and clever, is known to rebel when someone gets to heavy handed and can be a bitch when someone pushes her to far. But intensly loyal and tried hard to be upbeat. Has deep emotional depth but she has a tragic past that she tries very hard not to think about. deceptivly strong but has an fragile emotional base. Needs a strong emotial support base and finds that in Shurn.. but most can't see that in her as she hides it well
History: was taken in by Shurn when she was was a child and he has since raised her. SHe sometimes rebels against him but follows him. She has suffered a great unknown loss but does nto talk about it.
Crush: hmm maybe Aron?
Mate/Spouse: none no thanks
Family: soft off adopted child of Shurn
Offspring: none
Other: nothing now
Picture: Blood Is Just The Beginning  483688-bigthumbnail

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Name: Serena
Personality: she a sweet and shy girl. She can be timid at times.
History: she was the daughter of an ambassador, changed newly.
Crush:--
Mate/Spouse:--
Offspring:--
Other: she is newly changed

Blood Is Just The Beginning  Blue-eyes-brown-hair-brunette-fashion-girl-Favim.com-435232
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 pm

(Can be be Laris's friend?)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Name: Tyson
Personality: he is a trickster, loves to joke around. He can tell a lie like it was the truth and likes to confuse people.
History: he use to be a pirate after he was take from his family in a raid.

Blood Is Just The Beginning  Once-upon-a-time_320x240
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:56 pm

( you talking about my character?)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:57 pm

yep your girl.. and will you make a charrie for one or two fo mine?
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Name: Snow
Personality: she is a happy wolf, loves to make people smile. She is rarely frowning and always trying to cheer people up.
History: she was born a werewolf.

Blood Is Just The Beginning  Girl-with-white-hair-red-lips
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Yeah I'm making 6 so you can pick from them..
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:15 pm

well i want someone for Druic at least)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Name: Cody
Personality: he is protective and strong headed. He will risk life and limb to protect his pack.
History: he was bitten at a young age and has always searched for a relative.

Blood Is Just The Beginning  2008-men-blonde
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm

( you want me to make him a slave? Male of female if so?)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:21 pm

female slave would be good
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:34 pm

( okay!)

Name: Rose
Spieces: human
Personality:she can be a fiery one, loves to press people's buttons and get people at their edge.
History: she was taken into slavery at a young age and has recently been sent to Druic to be his slave
Other: she is Druic's slave
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Name: Garrett
Personality: he is a laid back guy, but holds his own and will fight for his beliefs.
History: he had been running from getting into the slave trade for a long time, but has recently been captured

Blood Is Just The Beginning  Tumblr_loacw0hznn1qllxxro1_500
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:38 am

btw Natalie is Bi, but floats towards women
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Name: Sylia ... but she forgot her last name
Age: unknown.. she just does not remember.... due to some trama
Personality: now temid and reltivly easy to control if you are male. Around females more relaxed and confident can be playful if she trusts you and loyal if earned. But very weary of others and fears males of all ages. Forgets her strength as a vampire and thinks that males can always overpower her.. runs or freezes when scared.
History: was human but was taken in by a vampire who torchered her.. she eventually was turned but it left her with some serious scars. She now fears males of any race and is submissive to them.
Crush: not sure but it would be a female
Mate/Spouse: none
Family: died.. and refused to call her vampire sire her family
Other: not as confident as she looks
Picture: Blood Is Just The Beginning  250px-s4-bonnie1
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Aron: Beta Male
Aries: Den Mother
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:19 pm

(Okay, before I make a charrie, whats needed?)
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:22 pm

( my Garrett hasn't met someone yet so you could get a vampire to be his master, or a werewolf to save him from the slave trade..)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:30 pm

(I think other then that you can just kinda make what ever you would like my vampire Zero is free)
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Name: Maera (May-Ra)
Spieces: Vampire
Personality/History: Generally very sweet and kind. Exremely young for a vampire, so is often pushed around by the older ones. She's planning on getting a slave, if only for the company, as she's always on the run, alone, and rahter tired of it. Her parents were killed by werewolves when she was only 52, so she was forced to run, and has been since
Crush: None
Mate/Spouse: None
Family: All killed in a werewolf attack
Offspring: None
Other: She's got a scottish accent
Picture: Blood Is Just The Beginning  Karen%20Gillan%20Doctor%20Who%20companion
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Name: Drew Lizafiar
Personality: actually pretty laid back and easygoing. Loyal without fault and very curturious, A gentleman butler but has a playful side. Suprissingly schollarly and loves his job. Not above minor pranks but is carful on who he pranks. takes his job rather seriously and good natured. Has a proctive streak a mile wide. And does not take insults lying down but never pays back the guilty party in an abvous fashion... has a sneaky streak. most people find him impossible to comprehend his complexity
History: was found orphaned when he was a child by Duric and for some unknown reason Duric took him in and pretty much raised him. Trained him as a butler and has even offered to change him.. Drew has so far siad 'not now maybe later.' and view Duric as a partly father figure and partly beloved employer. And Duric is one of the few who acutally comprehend Drew fully.
Crush: hmm we will see
Mate/Spouse: we will see
Family: 'adopted' by Duric no other living family
Other: hobby is carving and guardening
Picture: Blood Is Just The Beginning  Stock-photo-3249807-young-man-in-tuxedo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning    Blood Is Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next