Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Khaleesi looked at the girl and offered a small smiled to her letting her know it was ok bust never left Tysons side, on of her hands finding the end of his shirt softly gripping onto it
~~
Zero looked at him and nodded "Its the only thing we can do at the moment
~~
Natalie smiled "that makes two of us" she whispered and trailed one of her hand down and rubbed her softly between her legs
~~
Aron looked over at Laries and smiled softly at her before he shook out his coat dust flying here and there
~~
Aries watched them before she laid down on the grass and laid her head on her paws
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Sylina froze then moved to obey. She opened the fridge and got a blood pack and drained it down then did the same with 3 more packs.. her eyes lost their glow but her gaze never left Tyson

Duric nodded "true."

Laris watched and said "think i got a chance?"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:38 am

Tyson relaxed as the woman got her fill. " why don't you start with telling us your name.." He said softly, seeing the fear in her eyes when she looked at him.

Selena bucked " eh eh.. No.. I'm going to thank you.." She said, patting her hand away as she slide down her body.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:08 am

Sylina watched him still weary. "Sylina."

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Tyson nodded " my name is Tyson.." He said, nodding his head in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Sylina nodded just a little. But she was scared and weary. She did not know what Tyson wanted. Nor had he gave her another order and he was too close for her to escape from him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Tyson leaned against the doorframe " so how did you get this starving? Shouldn't your sire or coven help you out?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Sylina flinched when she heard the words 'sire' and 'coven'. But he had asked her a question and her 'training' told her that she must answer "I ran from them... ran for a long time. They don't know where i am. I don't want them to know." her body shrunk more as if she expected punshment for what she said
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Tyson smiled " no need to fear me.. I too ran away from my sire and coven.." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Sylina was still not trusting him. So far he had not done anything but she knew males were creatures to fear. And she did not wnat to be tricked again. How did she knew he was not lying to her. Her body was tense as she watching him trying to figure out what he was up to.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Tyson saw she didn't trust him " you want proof.."he said and unbuttoned his shirt. " my sire, didnt change me at first as these would have healed over and wouldn't have stayed in my skin forever.." He said as he slipped his shirt off. Silver scars covered his body, most of them looked like random shapes, but to older vampires, they would see that it was an old Celtic language, the name of his sire and other claims written on his skin.

Rose whimpered as she squirmed around, her arms as legs tied still as she lay on a bed.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Sylina saw the marks and read them "He carved his name on your body and proclaimed his glory. For the sun never sets on His rule." her voice was flat expressionless. And her eyes held knowledge of old "He is shired you marked you he who shired you shired hte one who shired me."

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:16 pm

(sorry im back)

Zero nodded "so are there more matters to tend to or shpuld you be going to your...pet" he said to him

Khalessi saw the scars but didnt say anything she stepped off sos he was just resting to the side as the two of them spoke. Just staying out of this all at the moment.

Natalie shivered as she did "your so going to get it after" she said in a lustful breath as she watched her for a moment
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Duric nodded "That i am going. Stay as long as you wish.. your suite is open as always." he went to Rose... and found her tied on his bed "Hmm i was right to pick you."

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Tyson smiled " that's make us related in a way.." He said, buttoning up his shirt.

Selena smirked and thrusted her fingers into her.

Rose whimpered and tried to look to who was speaking.

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Sylina nodded slowly beginning to trust him. Her body did not bear those marks.. but only because her.. sire did not want to have his possion so marked physically.

Duric went over to her after he locked the door. Then he unbound her. "So pretty." He cupped her face "your name?"
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Zero nodded and left after he did and walked back to wards his wimg where he usually stayed.

Khalessi watched them for a moment slightly confused but pretended like she understood

Natalie bit her lip softly and watched her slightly gripping the sheets under her

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Sylina glanced at Khalessi. She was curious about her. But she did did not lower her guard
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Tyson looked over at Khaleesi " I'm sorry.. We have left you out of this..why don't we go to the living room and have a seat ad talk.." He told them.

Selena sucked on her bud as she teased her finger deep into her.

Rose shook, staring up at him " R-Rose.." She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:03 pm

Khaleesi looked at them and offered a smile "No its fine, I was lost day dreaming so, umm but ya sure" she said and stood up lightly and ran a hand threw her hair

Natalie moaned and tried not to buck her hips as she felt her muscles get tight
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Tyson offered a hand to Khaleesi " come then.. Let's go.."

Selena smirked " I am not out of control today.. Do as you feel my sweet.." She whispered as she nipped at her bud.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Khaleesi looked at him for a moment before she carefully took his hand in hers and walked with him looking back at the girl and smiled kindly walking towards the living room

Natalie smirked and bodded softly taking deep heavily breaths her body filling with pleasure as she grew wetter
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Tyson sat down and pulled Khaleesi to sit beside him.

Selena thrusted two fingers into her and took her hard with it. She lapped at her wetness.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Sylina followed but was still weary. She leaned against a wall... not really sure what to do. There was a nagging sense of fimilarity with Khaleesi and Tyson but she could not place either of them.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Khaleesi was taken back for a moment but sat beside him carefully crossing one leg over the other

Natalie softly cried her name as he his bucked towards her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next