Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:04 am

(sorry confused them)

Duric smiled "now what have you planned Zero?" He crosed his fingers. he glanced at the clock "but i have a slave coming in soon."

Shurn nodded "That would do it."

Laris sighed she did not like being ignored by handsome guys
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:08 pm

Khalees smirked when she saw Tyson eyeing her and she slowly leaned down and shifted before she moved the other leg to cross over, giving him a look at what she had covered with a smirk before she leaned over on the table as if bored. But giving the men a nice look at down her shirt at her chest in a way her father would not see what she was doing.
~
Zero looked at Druic "We can finally bind out families now, Khalees is old enough she can be married off and is still pure for her hand to be taken" He said "We need the strength of the families to be bound if we want to have an upper hand on the werewolves that are growing in numbers"
~
Natalie looked at her and smiled softly she moved further up on the bed and carefully brought Serena with her, "Feed my love, take what you want" she whispered softly and moved the hair from her neck exposing more skin for her
~
Aries smiled and nodded "yes" she said softly and looked over to her brother "He has big plans set up he tells me to grow in numbers" she whispered only for him to hear
~
Aron smirked and watched them come "cmon now snow and Cody... You are welcome here as long as you wish" He said and looked over towards his sister "however the rules of this place are going to be changing soon, and we soon will rule this area pushing the vampires down to the ground" he said
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Duric nodded "That is true.. the old Warrior is back or so i hear.. Shurn of Whiltefoot Pass..." He sighed "We have need to swell the ranks.. the wolf is not one to see weakness nad leave it alone.

Shurn growled angerly "Pup you speak beyond your place." he stood to his full height and he drafted even Aron. "I am the First Wolf here. My rank was born of Blood and Death and Battle." his eyes shown with a cold caclulating light. "IF you wish that rank then challange me and die by my fangs like the rest. Otherwise stand down."

Laris froze.. she knew that voice.. her father had challanged Shurn... and died... but Shurn had taken her in.. and raised her in her father's place. And in time She had grown to love Shurn as a daughter loves her father... but she hoped that Aron would not challange Shurn

Sylina wandered her eyes darting from side to side. her body cowering lightly . She was so thirsty now... her throat burned with it. She needed to feed...needed it yet she could not find anyone safe enough to feed on.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Tyson smirked and gave her a raised eyebrow as her father said she was pure " I could take care of that easily.." He spoke up, knowing Duric would know he was only joking.

Serena moaned and bit into her neck softly, rubbing her body against her " so sweet.." She whispered as she lapped at the blood.

Cody blinked, but stood his ground as the male wolf ordered. He wouldn't challenge him either, but he was scaring Snow and that urked him.

Snow flinched and hid behind Cody, peeking at Shurn from behind him.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Khalees listened to her father as he spoke and she was disgusted, he had never told her about these plans and she was about to defy him when Tyson spoke but then sat back knowing there was going to be no use in the matter once the two agreed one something playing with her life. She looked a quick glance at Tyson and gave him the finger before her father saw.
~~
Zero rolled his eyes "Hush, Tyson you have no part in this family matter" he said and looked at Duric "what do you say, shes young and will bare strong and willed children to fight out fight. We are going to need numbers on out side and quick before they have a chance"
~~
Natalie's heart raced a little more as she made sure her body stood still for Serena however her hands softly traced her body lightly
~~
Aries watched her brother and growled she jumped up and pushed him back, "enough, dont do it" she said to him and put her body between both males.
Aron looked at his sister but sighed and stepped down looking at Shurn "you've been gone for how long? I know my place but where were you when the blood suckers got the upper hand?" he snapped
Aries looking at him "Hush" she snapped "its not worth fighting with in out kind, we need out strength"

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Duric laughed in a strange way "True but i think she needs to find someone of her own choosing... not just someone you pick out. It is strangely modern thought but your daughter is a power and well she could make a man's life hell if she chose."

Shurn grinned in a mirthless way "whipeing out a coven in another cotenent and siring a few pups.. creating a new pack heirchy and destroying threats and challanges." he sounded nearly bored of Aries "and raising Laris." he cocked his brow "I am only a werewolf it is not like i can clone myself but vampires over there had taken to hunting wolves and my brother called me for aid."

Laris nuzzled Shurn trying to sooth him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Tyson smirked and winked at her. He laid back an watched the father's reaction to Druic's denying his offer.

Selena moaned and lapped at it more " I need you after.." She panted.

Snow sat, curling her tail around her paws and watched.

Cody stood by her carefully watching the others.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Duric went on "But if that person is ME.. then i will hardly complain." he smiled "But i don't want to spend my time with an unwilling mate... who lives to make my life a misry... nor want to hunt after a runnaway." he shrugged "But i am also said to be lazy."

(So anyone going to find Sylina?)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Zero simply nodded "that is understandable, but she will learn to be willing I can assure you that. She has grown up along side me, and you as well most of her life so somewhere in there she already loves you. And you the only man fit to the father my familes children and to keep out strength growing. After you have the kids you want break it off with her if you see needed and I will take care of the rest" he said and looked at Khalees
~~
Khalees was disgusted with her father at the moment and she sighed.. "It will be my Honor" she said under her breath but like she ment it. She looked at Tyson for a quick moment with cuiouser eyes
~~
Natalie nodded carefully as he chest moved up and down with her quick breath as lust grew inside her more
~~
Aries watched him and moved out of the way her ears down as she walked off keeping her tail tucked. She knew one thing clearly she wasnt going to be stupid enough to fight him.
~~
Aron watched Shurn and sighed "fine. Then everything is jus fine since your the Alpha you can just leave when ever" he said and sat down watching him
~~
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Tyson gave her a smirk, but didnt want to show any interest as Druic had yet to answer.

Selena took her fill and started to rub her body against her.

Snow stepped back " If we are interrupting something..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Duric shrugged "If that is your wish... then i will not argue... but i lay one rule... After i have fathered chilren even if we split i will have rights so the children.." He grinned "I do not want to now know of them because we both found others."

Shurn grinned a Aron "You are arregent pup but i like that. You have bite.. i name you beta... and alpha when i am gone." he cocked his head "That suit you pup?"

Luris moved with Aries "Relax as long as you do not challange he will be but a fience wind."

Sylina moved on the burning growing ever stonger.. she needed blood.. and she was far from her home..
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Khalees looked at her father and then at Duric. She stood up from her seat "I'll be back, I need a glass of something to drink" she said and walked out slamming the door behind her hard enough to shake someof the things on the walls
~~
Zero sighed "Please dont mind her, shes just being her moddy self She will come to love the Idea, and yes you will have all rights to the children. And I will make sure there is no arguments about that, I had not intention on them not growing up with out you in there life" he said and sat down in the chair and looked over at Tyson
~~
Aron just snorted and walked over towards the others and sat down one of his ears pinned in annoyance still but didnt sat another word.
~~
Aries looked at her "Hes just to fking hot headed I swear thats why I felt in the first place" she said to her and then looked over and snow and smiled "no, im sorry for my brothers actions hes... diffrent lets just say" she said in a kind hearted voice
~~
Natalie smirked and softly rubbed her hands along her body up to her chest and squeezed her breasts softly
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Duric said "You sure it should be me? Has she shown intrest in another... i" he sighed "I am and old one.. and not sure i would be able to let go if i do claim her.. nor do i wish to bind an unwilling from one her heart seeks."

Shurn smiled enjoying the younger.

Lusia said "You are lucky he did not challange... Shurn would kill him.. withouth thought or mercy. He killed my birth father... but took me as his daughter."

Sylina was nearby the manshion starving with thirst and starting to loose her reason. Soon if she did not get blood she would be but a mindless beast.. her hunger came off her in waves.. but her fear of males overoad it.. and she avoided them
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Tyson snorted at her father's comment " well I need another rum.." He said and got up.

Selena moaned and smiled down at her and kissed her lips as she unbuttoned her shirt.

Snow smiled " it is fine.. It was amusing.."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Zero looked at him and sighed and nodded "I understand, if you do not wish it is fine I will fine another suitor for her. But please at least take in account having at least one child. no marriage not nothing needs to be in place " he said and watched as Tyson left but though about nothing but the plans to just have move Pure vampires around.
~~
Khalees walked down the hall and went off into the kitchen and sighed looking for someone to feed off of, or something to ocupie her before she ripped someone apart
~~
Aires looked at her and nodded "I know, Aron is a good fighter but not nearly that strong" she said and smiled at Snow "I hope we didnt scare you and if we did I am truly sorry" she said her mothering side coming out of her
~~
Natalie kissed her back deeply and wrapped her arms softly around her neck
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Duric said "I did not say i was unwilling mearly that i wanted to know if there was another... as i would want to know if she was seeing another and a child resulted..." he smiled "I would be fine if she saw another but was with me.. but only if i knew of it beforehand.." he shrugged "But i will sire the child you seek."

Sylina collased against a wall panting. She had broken in the mantion and was nearlby Khalees and despertly hungry

Shurn streched "So your name?" he turned to Snow and (forght the name)

Laris said "Shurn is not old for no reason. And i am Laris... ." she looked at Snow and Aires "I don't really know your names."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Zero looked at him "wonderful, and no there is not one other I keep her close so I would know if there was someone else in her life." he said to him "I look forward to having out family names finally bounded by blood. You have been a great allie to have" he said to him
~~
Khalees didnt noticed her at the moment to angry to see her as she paced back and forth thinking about what was to come "I can have a child" she hissed to herself "not yet im still young, yes I guess thats good but ughh" she was talking to herself in a low manner
~~
Aires looked at her and smiled "Aries" she replied and sat down softly wrapping her tails around her feet.

(should we like post ranks for the pack in the sign ups?)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Duric smiled "To be honest my SIRE has been throwing a fit on my lack of children." Duric had not called his father his father in over 900 years due to a rather severe fight "And your daughter is lovely.. I just did not want to find out any unpleentrlies when i lost to love."

Sylina saw Khalees and said "Thirsty." her eyes were twin red jewels.. but she knew the girl was a vampire but she was so thirsty now.

(might as well)

Laris smiled and looked at Snow
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Zero looked at him "And I fully understand" he said and smiled "You may have as many children as you like with her" he said and smiled "Treat her as you see fit when she is with you. With the time span of being pregnant for us only being a month you should have the numbers you want soon" Zero as any one could tell only though of women as barefoot and pregnant and more condition to fight in a battle
~~
Khalees jumped and looked over at her "who are you?" she asked her and raised a brow seeing her eyes thinking she was a new vampire and stepped back knowing they we not the ones to fight with
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Duric's lips twiched suddenly he understood Khalees's constant rebellions. Not many would like beeing seen as a broodmare. "I think i will take that under advisement but i will court her... it was the way it was in my Era. Though she is mine i will court her proper so that i may have chance of her heart.. not just her body.. unhappy mothers to be of dangerious regardless or race."

Sylina said "Sylina... i have not feed.. in weeks.. need blood. Loosing my.. mind." it was as good a warning as she could give. Her fangs lengthened as her bloodlust grew.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Tyson walked in at that moment" woah.. " he said, grabbing Khaleesi and pulled her out of the way just before the hungry girl lunged " there is blood in the fridge.." He told the girl, holding Khaleesi protectively behind him.

Selena started to strip them faster, desperate for pleasure.

Snow smiled " I am fine.. My name is snow.." She said cheerfully, bowing to Shurn.

Cody nodded " Cody.." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Sylina jerked away from Tyson the scent of her fear hitting them all. She coward her body hunched as if she expected blows or orders. She was not sure if he had just ordered her or was just talking from what he said. Her eyes were sharp clearly trying to figure out what Tyson wanted her to do... and scared of him

Shurn nodded

Laris smiled "well that helps."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Khaleesi breathed hard and quick for a moment and stayed behind him. she had not relized how much larger he was then her untill that moment he at least had a foot on her height. she stood there though taking a small peak over at the girl seeing she was scared. She touched Tysons back softly and stepped to his side "Like he said blood is in the fridge, drink please you need it" she said in a softer voice staying at Tysons side thought
~~
Zero nodded "Fair enough, you do as you see fit. Now for smaller messures what do you have in mind to keep the weres at bay?"
~~
Natalie smirked and helped her stipped both of them down wanting her just as badly
~~
Aries stood up and looked around the meadow and sighed as the day grew near
~~
Aron looked at Aries for a moment before he stood back up and stretched his back out
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Sylina relaxed a little bit "don't know.. know where that is... broke in here... smelled blood. but it was old.."

Duric sighed "Dam whitfoot had to come back. he will much things up... but silver is their weakness but it is not like i have the time for doing that. observe for now... and get soulders."

Laris looked at Aron... "he is brave though..your brother."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Tyson sighed, pointing at the fridge " the blood is in there.. We will talk once you are yourself again."

Selena smirked at her "you are so hot.." She whispered, rubbing her bare body against hers.

Snow smiled " we are new to this area.." She told them.

Cody nodded stretched a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next