Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Sitara laughed at her when she called te fuzzy blanket. "I'm gonna get something comfortable on, well watch a movie, then go party." She smiled as she went and got a pair of shorts and a rank top, slipping off her shorts and sliding the stretchy shorts on. She had a very shapely body to be so small, her breasts were a c cup, her butt was just enough, and her hips were wide, yet her waist was small and so was her flat belly. She slid the tank top on before making herself comfy on the couch, playing with her colorful socks on her feet by tracing the lines.

Randall shrugged that off, "We'll it's a pretty known place for us to go to, so we'll fit in." He smiled and allowed them to go their Seperate ways so he could go get dressed. "See you at 8." He grinned.

Leah smiled faintly and nodded her head, "Nice to meet you too." She said quietly. "You're not gonna try to suck my blood.. Are you?" She rubbed her neck from where the girl from earlier did exactly so.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Marri smiled "hmm you are so responsive... and sensitive... i like it." She licked at her cream enjoying the taste "and you are sweet as well.." she nipped her bud again. A guy would be pretty happy with how tight you are already.. and you are still tightening..." she licked her entrance and pushed her tongue into her lapping slowly then faster.

Ryan smiled "glad to meet you."

Sarah nodded "Okay then." she moved to her room to fix herself up

Malon looked at her "I perfer not to try to eat people i just met. And besides i usually manage either on willing donors or the welcoming Blood bank.. where else would all the AB+ blood go? We vampires have a deal with them.. we get the extra ones they have no use for. and we make sure we don't go kill blood donors and voloneer to help them out when we can."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Andrew nodded and smiled "of course cmon we'll go now" he said and smiled

Taylor smiled she loved the way Sitara looked, all she could say was she was perfect. Taylor dug threw a fee clothes beside her bed and pulled out a pair of track pant and a sweater. Her usual outfit when they were home in there dorm..well that or naked. She stripped off her shirt and then her jean shorts walking around for a moment like that. Her hip peircings showed and so did her belly button on. When she turned to the side a large hip tattoo covered her skin of rose vines with roses and a white dove. Taylor had had Sitara come with her to get it done. She had a few ogher tattoos here and therr bit that was the main on. She finally pulled on the trackies and the hoodie before walking over to Sitara on the couch and pulled the blanket down. She wrapldd them both up and she curled up i Sitaras side closely. Laying her head on her chest. She reached over and took the remote and turned the TV on.

Riley moaned loudly as she did and couldnt help.but leak out more for her, her hips bucked softly..she felt there sas something diffrent about her but it almost drove her lust higher. Her muscles tighgened and grew rigged with each moment causeing her to come closer to cuming
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Marri was busy blessed her long years that had allowed her to learn how to please a girl so well. Riley looked and felt like she was just about ready to cume from her finger and mouth alone.. she might not even need toys to please her... sadly she did not think Riley was quite skilled enjoy to do the same to her until she learned marri's body. More was the pity really... She licked her inner walsl and nipped them lightly as she licked harder. her hand teasing her bud more "hmm how about you cum for me." she nearly purred
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Sitara looked at Taylor curiously when she walked by in her undergarments, but turned back to the tv when she seen her getting dressed. She wrapped her arms around Taylor and held her close, kissing the top of her head as they sat, looking trough the movies. "What kind do you want to watch?" She asked curiously as she looked down to Taylor, sliding her hand under the hoodie and toying with Taylor's hip peircing, as it was right where her hand wanted to be.

Randall went to his dorm and got into the shower, getting better, more handsome clothes on. It was getting close to eight, an he was getting a bit nervous. Surprisingly.

Leah nodded slowly in understanding, "Oh.. Cause someone did earlier.." She said, almost too low to hear, slowly crossing her arms infront of herself and looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Taylor shivered softly as Sitara toyed with her hip peircing, she looked up at her "I actually dont know" she said softly.cuddling in a little closer. She went threw all ghe movie titles and sighed when she couldnt find a good one she had not watched. That was one of Taylors things, movies..as well as music and of course her smokes. She sighed and handed the remote to Sitara "I cant find any" she said softly and wrapped her one arm arounf her waite from the front.

Riley moaned and refused to cum yet...but she failed nkt lomg after Marri had said that as if on command she came ans her cream spilled out. Riley breayhed hard but the lust still consumbed her
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Sitara took the remote from her and tossed it aside with a smirk. "We could just cuddle with each other, and talk a bit." She suggested with a soft spark in her bright blue eyes. She slowly laid down, pulling Taylor down genty beside her and wrapping her arms around her waist, pulling her closer so their bodies rested against one another. "Youre beautiful, you know that?" Sitara couldn't help but say softly as she kissed Taylor's lips, playfully licking them and allowing her tongue ring to rub against them, drawing her tongue back in with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Courtney smiled and nodded."Okay."She was quiet as she walked with him because for one he was smokin hot and second she didn't know what to talk about

Renesme smiled and nodded.She got her phone and her drawing pad and climbed down from the tree.Her drawings were Visible and they were amazing
http://www.artyness.co.uk/wolf-drawing.html
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Sarah smiled and was dressed and ready and headed to meet him

Malon sighed "Some people had lets say poor manors.. you do smell inviting but well i am not a bite first and answer questions later. I prefer

Marri smiled and licked up the cum qutie happily "hmm you are so sweet.. i like that. but you body begs for more than this... your scent calls for more." she nuzzled her as she kissed up to her tips sucking on them as she started to take Riley with her fingers going a bit hard so that she could feel more pleasure faster. She was going to take her time though.... enjoying having Riley... she wondered if Riley was even able to think past the pleasure she was having. "Do you want my pleasure too or are you so busy drowning in yours?" she purred nipped her tips "I wonder which it is." her wolf was enjoying the sex the play.

Rayn smiled "So what you up a tree for?"
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Sarah shrugged,she didnt like to talk.So she just shrugged
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 pm

(who is Sarah... i play sarah)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Taylor felt the heat rise up in her cheeks and she smiled agianst her lips. Her cheek bluahed a pink all for the words shebhad said. Softly Taylor kissdd her back and lightly nipped her lip tugging on it softly "you know I loveyou right?" she whispered and tangled her legs with Sitara's. She softly ribbed her foot on her legs in a soothing way almost.

Andrew smiled and walked along side her towards a small caff

Riley moaned and looked at her with lustful eyes "thats one thing I never forget...is to repay a pleasure" she moaned arching in pleasure
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:32 pm

(Playing UNO xD don't go far without me I'll be back)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Marri smiled "then how about we both have pleasure. I have just the toy." she reached out and pulled out a special double sided fake "This should do it."

(and we won't Heyybabyy.. and we need to find you a nickname.. babyy won't work nor will hayy..)
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 pm

(Sorry I usually use that name and in used to typing it)

Renesme just walked with him wherever they were going
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:08 pm

(I quit, my friends sister started to be a bitch so I quit.)

Sitara smiled as her hands ventured up Taylor's sweater and she rubbed her stomach softly. "I love you more." She smiled, prepared to argue about her large amount of love and lust for Taylor. She wrapped her legs with hers, smiling as she felt her foot rubbing against her own leg, sliding a hand down her leg and gently rubbing the outside of her thigh.

Randall walked down the sidewalk of the campus, meeting her where the two dorms connected for boys and for girls. "Hey." He grinned, smelling of rich cologne instead of sweat and wet dog.

Leah slowly nodded her head, "Well, I'm new to the campus. Mind showing me around?" She asked as she slowly steppe towards him a bit, cautiously of course.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:16 pm

(she was lossing right?) And it ok Little miss)

Ryan said "So anywere you want to go?"

Malon smiled "it would be a pleasure.. and i will speak around... so taht other vampires remeber that in hte modarn age... manors are to be observed... that the age of do whatever you wish whth whoever you wish passed many hunderd years ago."

Sarah smiled at him "hey.. ready to go when you are." she tucked her hair behind her ear "Nice cologne.. miss the dog smell though... i used to play with a wolfhond husky mix. he was sweet... and keep things that wanted to eat me away. even if they were a bear 8 times his size."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:18 pm

(Ill reply once cuty does so that I can reply to them at once, but no, she was leaning back in a chair as I pushed her, she would have landed on the couch if she wouldn't have coughs herself as got a pîssed an started cussing at me. I was like really? And my friend said if it would have been her you would have laughed, don't even try it. She made me mad and I just wanna rp now >.< )
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 pm

(you could post now... we have neough charries... and i would have been pissed too not cussed but pissed)
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Leah nodded her head as she listened to his words, holding onto her arm as she walked at a bit of distance with him down the hallway. Looking at him. "so you're a vampire.." she said a bit amazed at that.

Randall chuckled, "I could go roll in the dirt if you want." He teased as he slowly offered his hand for hers, looking at just how beautiful she looked. "You look nice by the way." He said.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Malon nodded "i have that honor.. though stange honor it is.. i and older and more powerful that most.. so they should heed me... too many were.. being rude so i came to this school.. to keep an eye on them. Humans are not cattle after all regardless of what some want to think."

Sarah laughed "no i like the handsome human look.. the colone is nice too.. and thanks." she took his hand
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Leah looked at him as he spoke, "I see, so in human years, are you the same age as in "vampire" years?" She asked curiously since he didn't look old at all. Not to her at least.

Randall smiled and laced their fingers, "Either way is fine by me." He chuckled, the place wasn't too far from campus, so they couch walk. Which he planned on doing if she didn't refuse.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Malon shook his head "I am an ancient so not really. I just decided to stop growing when my form was this way... i am a born vampire not made after all."

Sarah smiled "So lead the way."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:04 am

Riley looked at it and nodded softly sitting up with a smirk

Taylor smiked and shook her head "Nope i love you more" she said and moved closer to her. Softly taylor cootched her arms in between them as she foot still rubbed that spot. She felt her habd caress her skin and she smiled happily
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:09 am

Marri smiled "glad you like it too." She first pushed it into Riley then move so ti was inside her too. "mmm feels so good." she moaned as her body pulsed. She started to move so that the fake would move inside them taking them both. Marri often got off her partners pleasure and this was perfect. She bend down to drop kisses on Riley "you enjoying this? any things you want me to do? or you want to do to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next