Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Tyson smiled " what else would you like to see?" He asked.

Rose nodded " I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Syline said "What else is there?"

Drew shrugged "Stay for a bit... then you can figure out if you want to leave and if you do how to ask Duric about leaving."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:37 pm

(sorry)
Aron looked at the three of them and had stayed quiet threw most of it before he spoke. He looked at Shurn and bowed his head lightly "I wish to take your daughter as my mate, of course I would like your blessing on it" He said and stood close to Lusia

Khaleesi looked at the door and carefully opened it walking inside, she closed the door and walked over to his desk "Hello" she said to him lightly
~~
Aries looked over at him and nodded. She stayed where she was and just watched him before the sounds of birds caught her and she looked up to the trees "I'm sorry I didnt not come to the den last night" She said and looked back to him
~~
Natalie walked over towards the bed and went and sat down placing a few books around her before she got comfertable again and picked one of them up
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Snow listened quietly.

Tyson shrugged " the mansion is pretty cool.."

Cody nuzzle her " it is alright.. " he said lowly, rubbing against her " you smell amazing.." He whispered.

Ryan left her and went to his own roomz
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:42 pm

(thanks for posting)

Shurn looked at him. "You have my blessing. Care for my daughter."

Lusia nuzzled Aron happy with the answer

Duric was busy with a pile of paperwork. He looked up "i did not expect you so soon.. i was sure you would be busy trying to find a way out of this... as i am not really the one you want... for all of what your father thinks." he thought he had a reading of her... and frankly did not blaim her much

Syline said "it is..." she liked it
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:48 pm

aron nodded his head to him "thank you...Really that means alot to me, and I will" He said and nuzzled Luisa back before softly nipping her cheek in a loving way
~~
Khaleesi looked at him and sighed softly, she walked over and had a seat across from him "What my father wants he gets...there is not point in arguing when I know I can now win with him" She said "And its not so much you...your just I see you already as family"
~~
Aries looked at him "Thank you" She said and nuzzled him back only with her head as she stayed sitting down, moodier then most days thats for sure. "How was your night?" she asked him casually
~~
Natalie leaned back on the bed and began to read her book
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Shurn nodded "you had better or i will hunt you down skin you and make your hide a rug before i finally allow you to die by my claw or any other. I want her happiness and if that means you then so be it.. but if you make her missireable... you will suffer." in many ways Shurn was just as much a father as any other guy... fine his daughter was with a guy.. but if that guy HURT her.. then well that guy was not going to stay around too long in the living world

Duric said "I have one of humans, fledglings turned by me. I never took mate.. and your father knows that. I want children of my body.. not just of my blood. But this is strange for me too. I watched you born... helped you out.. you are in some ways like a niece.. but i don't have much agrue room with your father either.. and in our. his days family sometimes interbreed.. and he does NOT see me as blood kin... until now." he shrugged as he got up. "So the question is what are we going to do. Your father is not one to upset... and both him and me need further heirs. Perhaps after that.. their will be wiggle room and we can find someome more of our own liking. And i don't know many males of our kind who would dare cross both him and me that would results in leaving you with child and not want the child claimed as his. and that would still leave with without an heir."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Snow giggled " so don't go breaking that girl's heart.." She said in a chipper voice.

Cody licked her neck and back, grooming " It was a little restless.. I would have been much more comfortable with you at my side..." He said, nipping a few times in an asking way.

Ryan read in his room.

Tyson smiled " well why don't I show you around it.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Shurn nodded at that

Duric said "what have you got to lose? you would be no worse off then before.. and could be a lot better." he shrugged "That is what i told myself."

Syline said "please." She was relaxing ore and more
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Aron looked at snow and shook his head "No ma'am, and I understand sire If I do wrong one her behalf you have all the rights to" he said and moved closer to his mate happily there sides touching one another.
~~
Khaleesi looked at him and sighed, she stayed seated and put her legs up on the desk. She was still in the pencil shirt that hugged her legs and body, and her blouse was still undone a little at the top, she payed no attention though to these things as she looked at him. "Well tell me....We are not blood related in any way, so if we were to have children there would be no risk...So the question is do you want me children? And to you want out first born son to be the heir to all thsi?" she asked. "I know the benifits of having a long blood line, and I know if I am to have children with another....Less higher vampire. Our emipre will be, how do you say...weaker" she said. Khaleesi was not dumb she knew what was at risk with out this.
~~
Natalie looked at him and growled a little and stood up keeping he tail tucked as she walked off a little towards the river to get a drink. She wanted him badly but wastn going to give in this soon to his needs of her smell.
~~
Natalie read fast threw the pages curled up in the blankets...She was starting to find herself stuck between Ryan and Her fist love
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Snow tucked herself under Shurn's arm " well now that that's all sorted out, why don't we go get something to eat?"

Cody noticed that and eased up a little, following her, but in the way a mate follows protectively.

Tyson smiled and stepped back inside " this is the grand hallway as you can tell.."

Ryan hummed a little from his room.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Lusia nuzzled Aron happily

Shurn nodded "good. and lets do that."

Duric said "just for the line there would need to be two children.. one for mine and one for your 'fathers' If you have a good strong heir already then frankly that means more relationships can happen without the same fear. Son would be nice but daughter is fine too. Your father would want a son though." he paced a little "The question would be is Tyson's line strong enough? He was made if i remember.. but his maker was a strong one. And Tyson is no slouch." He had seen their enterplay "Your fatehr does not want to risk it. But what i WANT is a love match.. and that is at times unlikely."
(So what are we goign to do about these two?)

Syline nodded "i can."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Aron smiled and nodded and stayed close to Lusia, not wanting to dare leave her side
~~
Khaleesi looked at him and sighed she knew her father would have no part in the Tyson business "Look, let me speak to Tyson...That is my problem." She stood up "What I need is for my father to be happy...and not argue in any way. I will have your children and we will act like we are a family. Tyson will be mine on the side if it comes down to that, and once out Children are old enough I can kindly leave you and be with Tyson if he wants or any other person...The children with be shared custody. I dont EVER plan on taking them away from there father and I wish for you to do the same" she said
~~
Aries walked over to the river and laid down lapping up at some of the water knowing Cody was right by her and would be for the next while untill he mated her, and ever after untill the heat was over .
~~
Natalie looked up hearing the humming and smiled softly
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Snow shifted into her wolf form, rubbing against Shurn's leg.

Cody lapped up some water as well, now waiting for her to give signs that she was ready.

Tyson smiled " you have already seen the kitchen.." He said and went into the sitting room " this is a place I like to relax.."

Ryan stretched out and started to nap.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Lusia nuzzled him "lets hunt."

Duric nodded "That is fine with me. And if by some happy change we fall for each other all the better. If not.. outside relationships will cover." he looked at her "But i want to know whose fathered the children. So at least until i have ONE please keep the others from leaving a chance. the LAST thing i need is having to deal with a chat with your father on how he wonders how our children look an alful lot like another guys kid. I know better than to bind an eagle and expect it to be happy. I may take lovers as can you but until the children are old enough we stay 'wed.'" he was trying to be fair to them both. but for all sakes he hoped they ended up falling for each other. She was not his relative and perhaps it might work. And if not they had a acceptable compormise

Syline looked around "is.. is there a libary?"
(there is)

Drew nodded "So what should i show you next..."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Snow nodded and stretched out.

Tyson nodded " There is a library.." He said and led her towards it.

Rose shrugged " I am not sure.. I have seen almost everything.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Shurn smiled and said "now where would be a nice deer.."

Syline perked up at that and followed him

Drew said 'You have a point."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Aron nodded as well and shifted. He took out his pelt and looked up at Lusia and barked softly to her a little playful almost
~~
Khaleesi nodded "I will make sure the Children are yours, and yours only I promise that" She said "I will take repercussions when im with lovers...but in return I ask no other woman by you gets pregnant. I want your children and yours only. I also will tell my father to organize the wedding on the night I will be able to consive." she said to him as she sat there "Also, maybe a date before" she said then stood up "so it dosnt seem all that fake" She said to him
~~
aries looked over to him and flicked her tail a little wondering how much he truly wanted her. How far she could go before he wouldnt be able to stop himself
~~
NAtalie set her books down and walked out over towards the room and smiled. Carefully she crawled in with him and kissed his shoulder laying down at his side
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Snow sniffed the air for scents " to te north.."

Cody's noise twitched, but he was relaxed now,. He was in control of his wolf.

Tyson smiled and opened the door for her " here we are!"

Rose looked around " I'd like to go back to my room I guess.."

Ryan mumbled and wrapped an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Lusia smiled adn went after him a little as she shifted

Duric said "I will do that... it is only fair.. the measure on which you measure will be measured out to you." he quoted "as all measures of protenction will be taken. and before would be good. it is a bit more tradtional.."

Shurn nodded "Then off we go."

Syline entered adn was amazed she looked around

Drew nodded "I will show you the normal way to it."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Aron stood stayed close to :uisa and both ran off with the other two. his ears were up and he could smell the prey in the distance
~~
Khaleesi nodded and smiled "ok that sounds perfect" she said and stepped over to him. Very carefully she kissed his cheek "Do you want the wedding to be held soon?" she asked before she stepped back
~~
Aries smiled. She stood up and walked over nuzzling him lovingly before she laid down at his side looking across the river, as she saw a stay male coming up. Just a normal wolf but he could smell the heat
~~
Natalie smiled and laid there with him softly and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Lusia smiled enjoying htis and keepign with him

Shurn moved off with Snow at the lead

Duric smiled "not too soon as it will look like we are 'forced' but not too late that it seems that we are 'rebelling'. For all of not wanting to upset your father i don't want to look like a bend over and do all his whims" he looked at her "Besides it is cosomary to get to know the bride just a little bit... and it will give us time to figure out how to act around other people."

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Snow followed happily.

Cody let out a low warning growl to the male.

Tyson smiled " pick out a few books.."

Rose nodded " I would like that.."

Ryan blinked awake and yawned, not noticing he at first.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Aron smiled and kept at her side but kept behind snow and Shurm knowing know to go head and got off with just Lusia even if he wanted to.
~~
Khaleesi Looked at him and nodded "That sounds like a fair call" she said to him and smiled lightlt. She looked at him before she turned to the door "I should be going...do you want to speak about anything eles?" she asked
~~
Aries looked at the male and moved closer to Cody, pretty well under him. Compaired to him she was much smaller then he was. The male only came closer snarling at Cody wanting the feamle for himself
~~
Natalie was still in a light sleep in his arm her head resting on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Shurn smiled enjoying this

Syline nodded adn soon had three picked out

(So any ideas on what to do with this one?)

Lusia rubbed a little against him enjoying this a lot

Duric said "Stay please... and i would like to know about this stay female that seems to attached herself to you... and i wanted to know what kind of flower do you like most?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next