Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Cody snarled fiercely, his hackles raising and he stood over her.

Ryan rubbed her side and closed his eyes again.

Snow enjoyed herself also.

Tyson smiled " why don't I lead you back to your room so you may start reading.."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Aron smilewd and stayed close to her as they ran there sides touching one anothers
~~
Khaleesi looked at him with careful eyes and walked over and sat in his big businee chair "Well, the first is hard the second answer is Blood Red Long Stem Roses" she said with a smile. She leaned back "As for the girl, she had trust issues and I was the first to be nice to he...She was abused I think by men and now wont go near them. It took a lot to shower her Tyson was ok"
~~
THe Male snarled and stepped into the water crossing slowly
~~
Aries snarled at the male as well and pinned her ears back staying right where she was under Cody knowing that was the best place for her.
~~
NAtalie smiled lightly and tucked her head in softly her lips on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Cody snarled and growled, giving him one last warning, any closer and he would attack.

Ryan smiled and hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Shurn smiled "i smell a herd."

Syline nodded

Duric nodded "I see.. i will asign only females to clean her rooms and care for her needs... that way she will be less threatened... and if she is sired by the one i think sired her then abuse is too tame a word.. brutalized might be more accurate. I was just wondered how she managed to get conviced to come inside.. she has been haunting the area.. yet nothing could convice her to come inside. not even Drew could get close to her.. and that is sayting soemthing."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Aron looked at her and smiled as they ran threw the trees getting ready to take orders to go hunt
~~
Khaleesi looked at him "I did sire, she snuck in and was about to attacke me for my blood. Tyson saw and stopped her and I managed to calm her and convince her to stay. She is in the room next to mine and I have offered her anything she needs on my behalf. I want her to trust me and learn to trust again" she said as she sat back in his chair
~~
The male forze and then barrled forwaed towards them snarling.
~~
Aries moved out of the way and looked at Cody, before she booked it into a sprint back to there Den, where she curled in and curled up
~~
Natalie smiled, she eyes stayed closed the hold time but she was content there
[brb have to clean]
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Snow nodded and stuck to his side.

Cody lunged at the male and tackled him down. He was a bigger build and much stronger than this wolf.

Ryan stroked her hair softly.

Tyson led her back to her room " there you go.."

Rose waited for Drew to show her the way.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Lusia smiled and got ready

Shurn said "lets get us soem deer.. we need 2 or 3." he got ready

Duric nodded "Well i am glad.. she was starving and nothing i could do would get her to accept blood.. if we left some she would refuse it thinking it drugged or something. Please keep it up.. the poor thing deserves to know the world is not out to attack her... and call me Duric... we are engaged.. and i call you Khaleesi so.."

Syline said "thanks...for showing me around."
(so any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Aron smirked and looked at :usia and moved over over a little further so they could go in at anothe angle to get the deer an scare them a little more
~~
Khaleesi nodded "of course Duric" she said to him "and I will, I got her to eat quiet a bit and so did Tyson, I want her close to my side so I can look after her. I know she trusts me so I want to keep it that way, I will take on her responsibly " she said to him "as if she was my own human I changed" She said that being a huge step for a vampire. Like adopting a child for a human from a third world country
~~
The male snarled but went down with a wimper into the water and tried to wiggle free this timeto flee away
~~
Natalie smiled and wrapped her one arm around his waist softly
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:25 pm

im off for the night sorry guys I'll be back tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:31 pm

(aww see you then.)

Lusia smiled and got ready

Duric looked at her and nodded "i will see it done. Her true sire does not deserve her. and she needs someone to trust and she trusts you enough to go with a strange male... so who am i to argue. I have taken in strays before too." he smiled at her "We have that in common. What is her name if i may? So i can make sure that if her so called sire comes looking for her.. he gets that he no longer has ANY rights over her."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Snow raced after Shurn to help him.

Cody let go of the male with a shake, growling at him as he darted off.

Ryan sighed softly and relaxed again.

Tyson smiled " no prob.. If you need anything just ask for me.."

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Shurn said "now." he moved to attack

Syline nodded "okay." though right now she wanted to go to her room lock the door and read....
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:00 am

Snow lunged to a deer's legs, nipping at them to slow it down.

Tyson nodded and bowed a little " farewell maiden" he said with a small playful smile, his pirate ways showing a little.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:30 am

Shurn went for its throat

Lusia went for a second deer

Syline smiled a little at that and waved just a little before hse shut the door. She was trusting Tyson a bit now. Though she did lock the door before she settled down to read

(rose?)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Snow helped keep it down once it stumbled.

Tyson went back to the sitting room and got himself a drink.

Rose followed him back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Shurn quickly killed it

Syline started reading quite happily

Drew showed it to her "This is the normal way to your room."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Kel smiled at him and nodded "her name is Syline" she said softly as she watched him "shes a really sweet girl" she added after.

Aron bolted off and jumped on a average sized doe taking her front leg in his teeth and ahook his head viloently

Aries was curled up in the den far back growling loudly in case anyother male other then Cody came near.

Natalie smiled and relaxed as well
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Snow panted a little and shook out her fur.

Cody padded back to te den quickly, giving out a quick bark to tell her he was here.

Ryan fell asleep again, happy she was warming up to him.

Rose smiled and nodded " thank you for showing me.. Now I won't get lost.."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Aries knew it was him and stopped her growling. She stood up and ran out to him nuzzling her body all over his making sure his smell was on her

Natalie smiled and she to fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Duric nodded "Syline got it. I will do the work to make her your newborn... and to keep her so called sire from having any rights over her."

Lusia oved to help him

Drew nodded "IT helps it always does."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:01 am

Kel nodded "thank you, That means a lot to me" she said then stood up from the chair she was in and looked at him for a few moments longer

Aron snarled and jumped again grabbing the deers neck pericing his teeth threw the skin
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 am

Duric smiled "Then it is my pleasure to do." he took her hand and kissed the back of it. "I want you happy here." he wanted to have them fall for each other. In his time it was not uncommon for a person to marry a niece... and she was only an 'adopted niece' so he had less to work around then she did. But he wanted her happiness. And that was that in his mind

Lusia ripped at it trying to kill it
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 am

Cody rubbed back against her and lick her " he is gone.."

Ryan hummed happily in his sleep and held her lightly.

Rose smiled " well I'll see you tomorrow I guess.."

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:03 am

Drew nodded "See you then."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Khaleesi look at him and nodded "I want to be happy as well, and if we both work at it...I think we'll find a good place in the middle for both us, and the children to come" She said softly to him and bowed her head a little

Aries looked at him and nuzzled her head into his chest "thank you" she whinned happily

Aron bit down harder and with the help of his mate the two of them took the deer down and both gave it it's final bows of death killing it there. He felt the blood ooze threw his teeth down his throat and smiled pulling back licking his jaws

Natalie smiled in her own sleep content in his arms, as well as safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next