Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Hell

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

House of Hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Nikki stopped dead in her tracks and when she looked at him something changed in her eyes, her eyes had gone from annoyed and emotionless to Sad and wanting, with a hint of anger. She pushed him back from "please, please just fking leave me alone and just stop" she said before she left not giving him the chance to say anything else as she walked up and went back up to her room slamming the door
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Drew said softly to himself "I will for now." and let her go... not following her and went to his own room when he lay back and thought... "how to win her... it is not like it is impossible... but she has like layers of ice around her heart."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Nikki laid on her bed and cursed to herself as she ran a hand threw her hair and sat on the bed she laid there her eyes closed as her head spun around with thoughts and feelings as she looked back to living with her parents before she burned the house down
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Drew thought on what to do... he knew how she got here... and it would take a fool not to see that she had closed herself off.... but how to wake up her feelings....and let her awake to love.. without having her break down?
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Nikki laid there her eyes shut and letting her breathing come back to her. Slowly she regained herself again as she opened her eyes and looked around. Carefully she got up and walked over to the candles that were in her room and lit them one by one sitting down on the chair the was there andwatched the fire burn the wicks down
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Drew started toying with a blade in his pocketknife.. he started whittling a piece of wood
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Nikki sat there as she watched the candle melt into a liquid and then poured it on her hand. The pain was easier then her feeling as she watched it harden on her hand and fourm to her skin
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Drew ended up caving Nikki yet again... he sighed as he stared at the carving "Stupid fool i am.. what i am some sort of stalker? Nope not me." then he recarved it into something else... this time a bear standing on its hind legs..and set it next to the rest of the sculpters.... He had only allowed one carving of Nikki to not be recarved... and that was the one..that had made him relize how he felt about her.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Nikki sighed and then set the candle down and took the wax off her hand. She got up and threw the wax out before she walked to her door and opened it walking out quietly needing some fresh air. The top of her hand was red from the hot wax, and some of her palm but she hardly noticed since it would go away in a few minutes
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:03 am

Drew picked on the sole figure of Nikki... it was not truely fancy... because such a think would not have contained Nikki in sculpture. yet in its simple beauty carved from simple yet delicate stokes of the blade she was caputured.. though some parts did not have the sharpness they once did. The fingure similed with one he had seen on her once and hoped to see again. and for a few stollen moments she had seemed happy. And those stollen moments now lived in carving form. He sighed as his thumb brushed the cheek "I wish that she would at least give me a chance.... somewhere to start." he told the figure. as he set it back "But it seems that moment is not yet here." he moved out and saw her hand red from waxy burn.. he sighed... but he did nothing... for it was something he dared not change.... he followed a few moments latter but he was heading to the small wood in the back.. he wanted to harvest more wood.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:21 am

Nikki heard someone behind her and she looked seeing him, she didnt fight back or make a snarky remark for once as she just broke off once down the steps and walked out onto the front porch. Carefully she sat down on the wooden swinging bench and thought to herself quietly pullin her knees up to her chest as she looked out onto the front yard and the trees.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:24 am

Drew carefully did not respond to her... she should have her space her peace... and he should have his.. he went to the back and started harvesting wood from a dead tree... slowly painstakinly by hand and with a special blade
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:31 am

Nikki sat there just taking in the quietness of the forest. Her body soon became calm once again and she sat there, it was only when she was truly alone by herself, or lost in a book she could let her walls down and her heart to open up
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 am

Drew sang as he harvested the wood "Gentle... wood out in then open... come shed the bark outside... come with me woodman and carver....come and i shall peal back the bark and cassing and reveal what treasure lies within... will you be a bear or bird beast of sene inside... or perhaps what lies inside your sheild of bark fine... perhapse in it lies the likeness of one that simple carver holds dear...." his voice was good..and strong and he seemed to teasure the words.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:43 am

Nikki listened when she herd something get carried threw the wind and it made her jump, but soon she calmed when she herd it was a voice. IT was to hard to hear what the voice was saying let along who it was so she just pushed it away and just listened to the melody
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:02 am

Drew went on as he harvested "Gentle wood what hides inside you?.. what form shall you take?.. all the lies within you all that lies within me.... shall we partake in together carver and woodsman... let us see was lies ahead as we wittle fine wood...."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:10 am

Nikki smiled to herself but hid it behind her knees as she sat there. She looked up at the tree tops and found herself thinking about Drew. She quickly shook it away and stood up wiping the smile off her face and walked over towards the house and up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:15 am

Drew sang on now coming back with a armfull of wood "Gentle wood what secrets do you hide?... what glory will you show? Lovely wood so fine of grain lets see what will come.... or course of grain and roughed fine... or maybe somewhere between.... let me get my carving blade and we shall carave again...."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:20 am

Nikki walked up to wards her room, However when she passed Drews she could not help herself and walked in. She looked around and saw the cravings carefully she walked over and picked the bear up and traced her finger over it looking at all the details. She smiled at his talent that he possessed then set it down looking at all the others carefully
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:26 am

Drew entered his room and nearly dropped his wood "um... hi... if there is a carving you want... you can have it... and if there is not i can make you one." he said in a normal tone.... "I think i have a few too many nowadays." every serface seemed to be double rowed with carvings.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:31 am

Alaska jumped and set on down and shook her head "no, im fine" she said but her voice had been softy when she said it and she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him shocked "I should um go" she said and went to leave stepping past him. The carving she had been holding when she walked in was the one of herself
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:38 am

Drew watched her go... settling down his wood trying to figure out what happened. He looked at the figuires trying to see if she had taken one.. and if so which one.

(did she take the one of herself?)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:45 am

(ya, just to stirr up more thing up then if she hadn't)

Nikki walked back into her room and shut the door the smll figure in her hand, carefully she walked over to her bed and sat down on it crossing her legs then a little more carefully she looked at the carved sculpture
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:56 am

Drew jerked as he found one figure missing... the one he had carved of her... but why would she take that one? Of all the figures?... He was nearly at the door before he stopped himself... if she wanted that figure...but that figure was private.... one he made for himself. not for anyone else to see... perhapse if he carved other one.. she might like it more... and let him get his back? he got to work but his hands shook..... then he got an idea.. she liked fire... candles...so he carved something special. butterflies flickered in the wood likes flames a bird was under them like a candle its wings slightly open relaving hte rich redness of hte wood and he carved flames onto the feathers. as the carveing form it seemed oddly hipnotic reminding one of flames but not the darker side of fire but the light.. fire as the tool of rebirth as the tool of life.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 am

Nikki sat there on her bed looking at it, her mind swarm with thoughts some good some bad. However one stood out, could someone really truly mean what they say? as she sat there she could not help as a tear roll down her cheek she didnt know why and she whiped it away looking up from the carving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hell
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next