Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Hell

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 am

This is where you will rp House of Hell. Remember, if you are below 15, you are not allowed to join this rp. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
ak95

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:23 am

Cody picked up his bag off the curb and walked p to the house, looking at the niceness of it.

Lynn was standing at the front door, tapping her heel on the floor impatiantly.

Sky looked around, it didn't seem that bad like the rumors said.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 am

Nikki sat in side the house with in the wall of her room looking out the window at the people out side. She had been here for awhile, Or in other words since she burned her house down... She sat on the window bench and flicked her lighter into a flame and letting it die out over and over again out of habit bored.
~~
Tyson walked in threw the back yard and looked around, he yawned while stretching his arms above his head. He went into the kitchen and sighed unsure if he wanted something to eat or was just bored
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 am

Rilia moved in to the yard and was weary as she was of pretty much everything. Her gaze was restless and she saw the girl at the front the boy on the curb.. even the girl in the window... and sky... she noted each out.. each sound... memorizing their faces... caculating their reach and threat level.... She would not be attacked again... never again... not and her be unable to defend herself... she would never trust again.... never let herself be vulneralbe like that again...
Back to top Go down
ak95

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:38 am

Lynn pounded on the door again " I just want to get in here and get a room..." She muttered.

Sky sighed and shifted her backpack " Someone will come.."

Cody lit up a cigerette and watched the twins at the door, going to wait a while before going in.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 am

Vanessa sat on the front porch, absently reading a book.

Jakob watched from the ground outside the porch as a car drew up.

Evangeline stepped out of the car that had brought her, looking nervously around

Nicko was in his room, sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:44 am

Rilia slowly moved to the door staying a little away from the twins. she had what looked mostly like a backpack... and she was wearing it in a way that she could get out of it in seconds. She moved like a cat...silent and nearly in freeze frame with the grace born of years of attempted mastery of marchal arts
Back to top Go down
ak95

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:47 am

Lynn finally just wrenched the door open " Fine.. I'll just let myself in and got get me own room.." She muttered and looked around the house before stopping up the stairs.

Sky scurried after her, not wanting to be left with strangers.

Cody watched in amusment.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:49 am

Rilia paused at the door hesiting slightly. It was rude to go in..but this was her new home... and the sooner she got the the sooner she would know it... then she went in... one hand toying with her hair in a lifelong habbit.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:52 am

Nicko opened his eyes when he heard his door open, and lifted his head, looking around blearily.

Evangeline walked towards the door, nervously.

Vanessa watched the new children with a good amount of amusement, her book hiding her smile.

Jakob stood, going into the house, and lazily saying to the new ones "Bedrooms upstairs. Try not to walk in on anything."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:54 am

Rilia jerked at that. Oh... dam she was in one of those houses....she turned to leave at once... she would not stay here... not in a moster house.

(somoene is going to have to stop her from leaving.. or she will be gone and NOT come back)

Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:55 am

(question. Now how is it a monster house?)

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:57 am

(Rilia was nearly raped before.. and she struck back at her attacker.. to the point he was put in a coma... no one beilved her so that she was sent here... so she is gunshy... and intrupt anything is not well...she got what happened at this place.)
Back to top Go down
ak95

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:57 am

Lynn huffed as the first room was taken by a guy sleeping. She shut the door and contiued on her way till she found one. Sky was about to follow her in " Find you own.. Im not sharing a room with you this time.." She growled and slammed the door behind her.

Sky flinched at the slam before trying the door beside hers, finding it empty and went in.

Cody went inside and went up the stairs leisurly.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:58 am

Nikki herd them come in and raised her brow, her long legs lifted her up off of where she was sitting and she got up and walked towards her bed room door leanging on it watching with a spark in her eyes. She put her lighter away and leaned her body on the door in fish nets that were slightly ripped and a cross tee that fell baggily on her body just covering what needed to be. THat was it, pretty well other then her bra that showed threw the shirt.
~~
Tyson watched them come in and rasied a brow walking out of the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:29 am

Rilia was shaking slightly from anger and fear as she tried to leave... she did not want to be trapped here.. not if the rumors were true... not if the man meant what she thought he did..... she did not want anothers touch nor hear two people in the throws or hormoanal stupidity
Back to top Go down
ak95

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:01 am

Cody stopped as the girl in front of him did. She seemed freaked " You won''t get a mile from here.. they've got a car watching this place for us trying to escape.. It will just be worst if you try.. it will bring attention to yourself..." He said. " See that one loud twin... she will probably be a prize for the guys around here since she has made such an entrance.. but if you stay low.. no one will bother you.." He muttered to the girl.

Lynn grumbled and unpacked, changing into better clothing.

Sky unpacked, sitting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Rilia jerked and twisted like a cat..she did ont turst this boy... and was scared he was right
Back to top Go down
ak95

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Cody chuckled " Don't worry, I'm no threat to you..." He said and brushed by her to go get a room.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Rilia shivered and wondered her odds of escaping
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Nikki watched them and just shook her head with a small snort and stepped back into her room and walked over to her dressers, she lit some candles that were old, and that had been lit many times before till the point the wax was running down the sides and pooling on the wooden dresser. After about 4 or 5 were light she walked over to her bed and laid back picking up a book; her door still wide open.
~
Tyson watched them all curious and walked over to the living room and sat down lighting his ciggaret
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Evangeline looked around fearfully, heading up the stairs, wandering until she found a room that sounded empty. She opened it and found she was right, the room cold, uninviting, but currently uninhabited. She set her trunk on the bed, frowning.

Vanessa stood, going inside. She hoped these were the last ones being sent in, for a while.

Jakob stood, wandering into the woods, absently going through e-mails on his phone.

Nicko shook his head and rolled off the bed, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Rilia darted out. She would try to excape... she would not stay here.... let them try to catch her.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Nikki laid letting her mind get lost in the words of her book. She crossed her leg over the other. Her eyes scanned thw words quickly as she read one of her only enjoyments in life
~~
Tyson looked at Vanessa and then up the stairs leaning back in the couch and turned the TV on
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:55 pm

(so no one is going to stop her?)

Rilia tried to get away running out of the house into the yard.... she would not stay here... they would have to force her..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hell
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next