Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Hell

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

House of Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Evangeline started unpacking her things, bringing them to the dresser in the corner. Most of her clothes were like her dress, country style. She'd lived in the southwest most of her life, and her clothes reflected it.

Vanessa glanced at the TV, and Tyson. She sighed, going to the kitchen and getting a beer.

Jakob watched the girl run out of the house with some interest. "Woah, there," he said, stepping in front of her. "Where you headed?"

Nicko pulled on a t-shirt. He already had on some jeans. After a moment, he sat back down on his bed, leaning over it to take his jacket from the bed post. It was an old thing, black, and made of nice worn leather.
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:00 pm

A man sat in a car, studying the house. He watched as a girl darted from the house and he got out, waiting for her to cross the property line.

Cody butted out his cigerette and looked around the room a little.

Lynn in fresh clothing sauntered out of her room to go get an apple

Sky heard her sister leave her room, getting a baggy sweater on before going to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Rilia jerked to a stop glaring at Jakob. "Getting out of here what else." she snapped her eyes flashing. She was scared and highkeyed.

Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Jakob raised an eyebrow "And why's that?" he asked.

Evangeline finished unloading her clothes and looked around the room. It had the general living things. A dresser, a bed. A nightstand. Even an empty bookshelf. Though there was some random copy of A Tale of Two Cities on it.

Vanessa popped open the beer, sitting down at the kitchen table.

Nicko pulled the jacket out and went out the door, and down the stairs, walking patiently behind the twins on the stairs. New kids. Nice.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:14 pm

The man studied the two, the old kids knew it was seuicidal to leave.

Cody relaxed on his bed.

Lynn turned to see her sister " Ugh! I've had enough of you! Always following me around like a lost puppy... Get out of my sight!" She yelled at her and stomped down the stairs.

Sky was surprised and stopped, not knowing there was something behind her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Rilia said "This is not a good place... so i am not staying here." she tried to explain her screaming gut... she backed away from him.... she did not trust him either... she trusted no one.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Jakob raised an eyebrow "Not possible. This is the end of the line, sweetheart. There's people on the perimeter waiting for people to try and get out. You'll get shot with a tranquilizer dart and wake up upstairs, tied to your bed until you decide to stay. Trust me, I've seen it before."

Nicko nearly fell trying not to run into Sky, grunting and grabbing onto the railing. "Watch out," he said, gently.

Vanessa took a swig of the beer.

Evangeline put her only books on the shelf with A Tale of Two Cities and sighed, sitting on the bed. All the books she had were Cassandra Clare books. City of Bones through the City of Lost Souls, pluse the Clockwork Angel and the Clockwork Prince. She'd always thought it was funny that the woman with two C's in her name always managed to put at least one C in her book names.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Cody dozed off a little.

Lynn went to the kitchen to get an apple.

Sky gasped and turned " I-I'm sorry.." She said softly , her face red with embarrassment. She went down the rest of the stairs to let him by.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Rilia shuddered then collapsed giving in... She had lost... she ended up falling into Jakob.. but she meant nothing by it.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Jakob held her up a bit awkwardly, not exactly hugging her, but not sure how to react.

Nicko shrugged. "You didn't know I was there, most likely. Why's your sister so pissy?"

Vanessa stood, going out back.

Evangeline yawned, stretching and walking out of her room, looking out at the hallway, up and down, curiously.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Sky looked down " I was worried for her.. I follow her around.. She gets annoyed with me.." She mumbled and rubbed her arm.

Lynn bit into her apple and looked out the window.

Cody needed a smoke and walked downstairs and went out the back to light a cig.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Nicko shrugged "It's not as if you've got anywhere else to go. You two are new. Though, this place is pretty boring. I mean, we've got the pool and the woods, but you can't really go past the border."

Vanessa stood by the pool, absently drinking.

Evangeline stepped out of her room, smoothing down her dress and walking downstairs
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Sky looked out to the back " I was thinking of going to look around with her.. But I might just alone.." She mumbled.

Lynn sauntered out to look around a bit.

Cody leaned up against the wall and puffed out smoke.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Rilia did not know what to do now... She ended up leaning against Jacob.

Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Jakob awkwardly put his arms around her, not trying anything. She was too new. That, and this chick looked like she could rip his dick off. While laughing.

Nicko shrugged. "I could come with you. That way, if you get lost, at least you'll have somebody to lead you back."

Vanessa glanced at Cody and Lynn, but ignored them.

Evangeline looked around when she got to the bottom of the stairs, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Rilia somehow relaxed while he did that... seeking comfort... and she did not know his history.

(somehow i see them working out.. mosty because he won't push his luck with her... i can also see her 'curing' him)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:03 am

Sky bit her lip " you don't have to do that.. I won't go too far.." She said softly.

Lynn sat on a chair and relaxed in the sun.

Cody eyed Vanessa a little as he smoked.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:04 pm

(Curing him?)
Jakob looked around, patting her back awkwardly.

Nicko looked at her. "Trust me. It's not safe to go out there alone. They may not let us out, but they don't care who wanders in."

Vanessa downed the rest of the beer, stretched, and headed inside. "No funny buisness." she said to the two.

Evangeline looked around, wandering a bit.

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Sky looked up at him " if ou want to show me around.. That is fine then.." She said softy. He was being so nice, most people in foster homes just ignored or got mad at her. They thought her shyness and niceness was fake since her sister always convinced them someway that she was the bad one.

Lynn arched her eyebrow and laughed " yeah right.. I'd never get with someone like that!" She scoffed and got up. She looked towards the woods, curious what was there and started heading to it.

Cody shook his head, he would have warned her if she hadnt said that before she left.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:13 pm

(fixing his um problem with attacking females.)

Rivia finally recovered and pulled back "thanks." she said a bit shyly. But she still was a bit nervous. But she now knew she woudl have to deal.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:23 pm

(ahh)
Jakob frowned, but nodded. "Head back in the house before the border patrol freaks." he said.

Nicko shrugged "No prob. It was that or go lift weights."

Vanessa rolled her eyes at Lynn, dropping the bottle in the trash and going to the office, sitting down at the computer.

Evangeline looked around, and went out the back door, cocking her head at the pool.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Sky smiled shyly " well lead the way then.." She said softly.

Lynn looked around for a path to follow, wanting to scope out a place to jog in the morning.

Cody looked up as the door opened and eyed the girl peaking out.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Nicko nodded. "Well, you saw the upstairs. Mostly bedrooms. There's a balcony on the end of the hallway. Downstairs is the office, kitchen, living room, the keeper's bedrooms, and a few unused rooms."

Evangeline stepped out, looking around.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Sky nodded " typical house.." She mumbled.

Cody watched her " hey.." He said to Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Rilia nodded and slipped inside. She was weary again and slipped up teh stairs not really making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hell
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next