Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Hell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:24 pm

You've been bounced around from orphanage to orphanage all your life. No parents have ever tried to adopt you, and the government finally decids to put you in the orphange all the unadopable go. The House of Hell, to the children, and the owner, Vanessa, and her husband. The Orphanage for Untrustworthy and Criminal Children, to the people on the outside. It's a large, seemingly nice house, with plenty of room, and a nice forest arond it. Not far into hte forest, is an old house, which isn't so nice. Unspeakable things happen there, and in the Big House also, where all of the orphans reside. Everyone in the house is cruel, save the new ones, but they are soon as horrible as the others.

House of Hell IMG_5371
The Big House, where all orphans reside. It's much larger than it looks. There's the kitchen, living room, dining room, a bathroom, the owners' bedroom, and a few storage rooms downstairs. Upstairs is the bedrooms for the orphans, four bathrooms, and a balcony. Out in the back is a pool.

House of Hell Dep_1430163-Old-rundown-house
The Back House, where unspeakable things happen. Rape, beatings, drugs, and other horrible things happen here. The owners know of the house and what happens inside, but simply don't care.

Sign-up form
Name:
Nickname:
Sent here for: (what did you do that finally made it so you were sent here?)
Personality:
Pic/Description:
Sexuality: (gay, straight, bisexual)
Crush:
GF/BF:
Other:

My Characters:
Name: Vanessa Hayes
Nickname: Vanessa (Mrs. Hayes to the orphans)
Sent here for: Her and her Husband were the only couple that would take the job.
Personality: yes
Pic/Description: House of Hell Stock-photo-5128371-beautiful-sexy-woman
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: her husband
GF/BF: her Husband (open for sign up, btw)
Other: her bother is Jakob Anderson

Name: Evangeline Wayfare
Nickname: Angel
Sent here for: punched a police officer, when he came out of nowhere and grabbed her.
Personality: yws
Pic/Description: House of Hell Teenage-girl-hairstyles-Pictures-147
Crush: None
GF/BF: None
Other: New, so she's still very sweet and shy.

Name: Nicholas Kryer
Nickname: Nick
Sent here for: Set a neighboorhood on fire. Five houses were rubble before it was stopped.
Pic/Description: House of Hell Guys-hairstyles-1
Sexuality: Striaght
Crush: none
GF/BF: none
Other:

Name: Jakob Anderson
Nickname: Jake
Sent here for: Vanessa's older brother, there to help out with the orphans.
Pic/Description: House of Hell HOT_GUY_2_by_WAYW
Other: often seduces the girls in the orphanage

Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
ak95

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 am

Name:Cody Kings
Nickname: King
Sent here for: Stabbing a guy
Personality: He has a short temper and usually goes off on blind rages.
Pic/Description:
Crush: none yet
Other: He likes to smoke
House of Hell Tumblr_loewl1PzJX1qbu1fv
Back to top Go down
ak95

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 am

Name: Skylar Pierce
Nickname: Sky
Sent here for: Her twin sister blamed her for theft after theft, thy both got sent here
Personality: She is shy and timid, not a person that should be in a place like this
Pic/Description:
Sexuality: straight, though she is a people pleaser
Crush: none yet
Other: Lynn is her sister

Name: Lynn Pierce
Nickname: Lynn
Sent here for: same as Sky
Personality: She is pretty and she knows it, very confident
Pic/Description:
Sexuality: straight
Crush:none
GF/BF:none
Other:
House of Hell 11748474724431333668
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:27 am

Name: Rilia Stablethrorn
Nickname: Fighter
Sent here for: (what did you do that finally made it so you were sent here?) ended up putting somone in a coma... she said the peason was going to assult her... but not enough proof to her claim... person's parents got her locked up...
Personality: tough as nails and determined, actually kinda sweet once you win her over.. (which is a huruclean effort), does not trust easy and watchful, takes care of herself and NEVER cries.. (once broke her arm and still did not cry) relenetless when angered.. but has selfcontrol like the world has never seen. Does not care much for her looks.. but still looks nice... a servivor
Pic/Description: House of Hell Comment-200x300 *http://martialartsfemale.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/comment-200x300.jpg*
Sexuality: (gay, straight, bisexual) unknown....
Crush: wish you luck
GF/BF: wish you luck
Other: is a 4 degree black belt in karata, tia quan do, and mixed marchal arts... probley could take out a bear bearhanded has a thing for weapons.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:58 am

Name: Nikki
Nickname: Niklit
Sent here for:When she was a little girl she was always know as the failer, and accident. She was never told by anyone she was loved, not her mother not her father, nor her brother. Not even extended family. She always grew up thinking he was nothing. One day when she was 9 she tried to act out to see if her parent cared but that lead her to be chained up in the basement for a day after being beaten by her father. As the years when on untill she was 15 every time she did something she wasn't suppose to or even just did something this happened, the beating got worse with time and soon turned into her brother helping beat and rape her even some times by both her father and her brother. One night when Nikki had been undone from her punishemnt she had gotten a hold of on of her fathers lighters, and while the family was asleep she light the house on fire, before she had time to see who lives and who died she ran far away from that hell, Just to come to an all new one.
Personality: Nikki stays to herself a lot of the times and dosnt talk to many people however when she dose, with her past its usually rude, bitch, or mean. She still thinks no one loves her and thats probably going to be the case her whole life. But if you really try hard to crack the real her open you may find something you acutally like.
Sexuality:bisexual
Other: ???
House of Hell Tumblr_ma001gMy5h1rg152co1_500
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma001gMy5h1rg152co1_500.jpg

Name: Tyson
Nickname: Ty
Sent here for: selling and doing drugs
Personality: is nothing but normal, his personality along with his history is nothing but twists and turns. One minute he can he the kindest guy you know the next he will be the devil himself. Anyone dare to mess with him you will regret it and wish you never had. However when along he can be sweet. Its only when he wants to however.
Pic/Description:
Other: you want anything iligal go to him
House of Hell Tumblr_mg4y6i5mg01r3vjg2o1_500
http://25.media.tumblr.com/44cc68d6ec454c2dd98b40a8bb8f1ac7/tumblr_mg4y6i5mg01r3vjg2o1_500.jpg

Name: Payton
Nickname: --
Sent here for:eyton has never had a winning life shes been tossed around from foster home to foster home . When she was born she had heart problems and had to be kept at the hospital until they were controlled. While she was at the hospital and her parents were home both her parents died that night leaving Peyton as an Orphan. Since then shes been in the care of different homes. Peyton lost track at how many homes she had been either kicked out or just left theres been to many.
Personality: Peyton is kind of a shy girl, but dont let that fool you she is a huge b it ch and sl ut to. However she can be sweet and nice when you get to know her. Just dont betray her or try not to at least.
Sexuality:straight
Other: She smokes a lot and dose other drugs here and there when somethings going on and still has her heart problem. Late at night she also drinks but tried not to since she gets really depressed and offten has thoughts of suicide.
House of Hell Tumblr_mga6akTdWp1rbjs2bo1_500
http://25.media.tumblr.com/23148b2c45b8f182b738406b656564d4/tumblr_mga6akTdWp1rbjs2bo1_500.jpg

Name: Grey
Nickname: --
Sent here for: His parents just got up and left
Personality: Grey is a very easy going guy, he loves life but isnt scared of death. He is pretty well what you call the stoner of the group you never see him with out some sort of pot or smoking thing in his hand. He lives a very care free life and will do anything on a whime if he thinking it could be a possibility of being fun or meeting people.
Pic/Description:
Other:
House of Hell Tumblr_m03ce1GpW61r3g579o1_500
https://2img.net/h/i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g419/cuty2pie/tumblr_m03ce1GpW61r3g579o1_500.jpg01r3vjg2o1_500.jpg
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Name: Drew
Nickname: Dropshot
Sent here for: (what did you do that finally made it so you were sent here?) got into a few too many fights
Personality: fierce but caring. protective but a bit possissive, watchful and dertimed but has a temper and does not care who he has to go through to get his goals...
Pic/Description: House of Hell Zac_efron_17094
Sexuality: (gay, straight, bisexual) hmm bi i think but strongly favors girls
Crush: Nikki
GF/BF: Nikki with hops
Other: has a thing for blades
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Name: Cristine
Nickname: Flair
Sent here for: her deadbeat dad got thrown into jail again and she is a 'bad kid' by associon.. because she was caught turning trying to get rid of his drugs so that he might get sober... no one belived her.. but has minor charges of smoking and like
Personality: hard to impress and generally easygoing.. but can get pretty excited and has a nasty temper that suddenly flairs up
Pic/Description: House of Hell Anime-girl_011-1 (i know it is anime but picture a real person kinda like the pic
Sexuality: (gay, straight, bisexual) straight
Crush: hmm Cody
GF/BF: well Cody in time
Other: has several tattos and likes to draw..
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Name: Lorian Deranshear
Nickname: Overseer
Sent here for: unspefied charges... no one will admit what he did... but no one wants to risk what he did really happened. will stay here till the trials are over-
Personality: cold and caculating, cruel and minipluative, controling, every action he does has a purpose. spots weakness and knows how to exploit them. Determined and patient. deceptive
Pic/Description: House of Hell Jonathan_Taylor_Thomas_Picture_6
Sexuality: bi but goes more for girls
GF/BF: who ever his 'slave' is
Other: breaks and controls others... none who are can defy him without him letting them.. he sets up their every action. and contorls them having him additced to the pleasure and pain he gives them
Back to top Go down
ak95

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Name: Samantha
Nickname: Kitty
Sent here for: prostitution
Personality: she is very soft spoken and willing to do anything Lorian wants
Pic/Description: get later
Sexuality: what ever Lorian wants.
Crush:--
GF/BF: Lorain is her master
Other: she needs to lost of control.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 am

Name: Lily Hakness
Nickname: Tigerlily or Wildcat
Sent here for: (what did you do that finally made it so you were sent here?) various charges that she refuses to talk about. reading between the lines blackmail and maybe a bit of thiefery
Personality: has two sides. around males she is pretty soft spoken and submissive letthing them take control. She obeys orders well but had her own strong ideas. around females she is more lively and domant taking control and leading. put if you push her too far even if she is in a submissive mode she snapes and goes wildcat. Not quite sure how much of her submission around males is an act or which one is the real her.
Pic/Description: House of Hell MTS_leo06girl-1351370-Kenn
Sexuality: (gay, straight, bisexual) bi strongly so submissive to male and domantating with females
Crush: oddly she is a bit flightly and does not settle down unless her partner can sate her. Peter for now. and she just might stay
GF/BF: Peter
Other: was 'trained' by Lorain
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Name: Jade Sturling
Nickname: Jade Dragon
Sent here for: associate in crime..her family launders money
Personality: usually pretty withdrawn, a bit of a loner, introverted, not a rule follower, does not like to rely on others, a bit of a rebel but oddly fragile
Pic/Description: House of Hell Hot+Tattoos+wallpaper+hd++Wallpaper+-+5
Sexuality: (gay, straight, bisexual) well not sure actually as she just was raped by both a guy and a girl
Crush: hmm
GF/BF: hmm
Other: Lily and Peter trying (tried) to break her) help anyone? none some crime family connections
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Name: Luke Starsearer
Nickname: Ruffian
Sent here for: hmm got turned in by a friend for supposed drug running... charge dropped as he is clean but was left in there for violence
Personality: a bit hot tempered, clever adn a bit sneaky, determined and fierce. strnagely peotic
Pic/Description: House of Hell Anime-guys-anime-guys-5554923-351-499House of Hell Anime-guys-anime-guys-5554923-351-499
Crush: Cat whater the new one is
GF/BF: look above
Other: actually is an artest.. believe it or not

Last edited by Truetamer on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing pic)
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:11 pm

your pic didn't show. and her name's Cat.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:42 pm

fixed it
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:30 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Name: Gray Lonric
Nickname: Mindbreaker or Breaker for short
Sent here for: hmm i think it was for 'preforming cruel and unusual phylogical torments upon another person' resisting arrest and 'tormenting'
Personality: likes tormening other people. controling, gets amusment in watching others squirm, dangerous when bored, determined, dry whit, clever, sly.
Pic/Description: House of Hell 41-239x320
Sexuality: straight enough
Crush: hmm not sure he does crushes
GF/BF: you mean his toys right?
Other: his favorite phrase is "the wold is shades of gray and now i am goign to show you why." note is a major dom type
Back to top Go down
ak95

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Name: Rennie White
Nickname: Ren
Sent here: theft, breaking and entering.. Continuously.
Personality: she is actually very shy and quiet, but confident in herself.
Pic/Description: she is a petite girl, very agile and flexible., has long brown hair and freckles, kind of a plain jane
Other: she will meet Gray soon, she is also an addict to stealing and lock picking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hell
Page 1 of 1