Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Hell

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

House of Hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Vanessa started taxes, already bored.

Evangeline's eyes snapped to Cody. "Hi," she said shyly, her voice thick with her country accent.

Jakob followed her in, going to the kitchen and getting a glass of water, not really in the mood for beer. He was confused.

Nicko shrugged "Just a bit. There's the woods outside, the pool, about half a mile to the border, and there's just random junk here and there in the woods. Nobody's really fully explored it yet."
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Cody nodded " Southern?" He asked, though he already knew the answer.

Lynn followed the path around the woods, making sure there wasn't any roots or things she could trip on in her runs.

Sky nodded " I was wanting to go exploring in the woods a little, maybe we'll find some junk thats interesting.." She said, going to the door.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Rilia picked out a room it was empty and a decent one.. and best bit she could just out teh window if she needed to get out. She started settling in. Her mind turing over what happened iwth Jakob.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Evangeline wrinkled her nose. "That obvious?" she asked.

Vanessa continued the taxes.

Jakob yawned, going and sitting on the couch, leaning back.

Nicko nodded "Okay," he said.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Cody chuckled a little " Yeah.. don't worry.. It's a nice accent.. " He mumbled, puffing out some smoke away from them.

Lynn came back, holding her head up in the air like the snob she was as she passed by the two, going into the house. She went to the living room and sat down, not caring if another guy was in there and turned on the tv to a chick show.

Sky went out into the back yard and looked around " Have you been in the woods much?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Rilia lay out on her bed pondering Jakob
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Evangeline shook her head "Naw, most people tell me I sound like a hick."

Vanessa found the balance after a while and sighed with relief.

Jakob glanced at the girl and rolled his eyes. "You mind?" he asked.

Nicko shrugged "Now and again," he said. "Mostly I stay in and play guitar, or work out or something."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Rilia came back down.. she had changed clothes.. and unknowingly this set clung to her muscled frame slightly and were rather flattering.. she just liked this set.. and they made her feel special
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Nikki laid there bored and put the book she was reading down before she sat up from her bed and looked out the window. She watched as nothing out of the ordinary looked to be happening. Nikki's long legs carried her to the door as she walked out of it and down the hall, and then down the staires to get something to drink or something.
~~
Tyson walked threw the back forest kicking a stick ever now and then before he took out a ciggaret and put it to his lips lighting it. As he walked around he though about his past and how he got to be in this place.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Drew was waiting downstairs watching for Nikki. He moved over to her "hey." he was cerefully gentle around her and just wished he looked a bit less like a fighter.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Cody chuckled " and people say I look like a druggie.."

Lynn didnt even glance over " nope.."

Sky nodded " I'm not sure what ill be doing while I'm here.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:17 pm

(hey ak95 want me to make you one?)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:20 pm

( sure!)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Nikki stopped and looked at him "hi" she said and then walked into the kitchen walking passed him being her normal bitchy self
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Drew smiled smiled and followed her then leaned against the wall "You look lovely as usual."

Cristina sighed she was near Cody and was drawing. She kinda wished he would pay the lest bit of attention to her.... she had crushed on him for a while...
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Nikki looked at him and snorted softly as she leaned up and got herself a glass of water "is that a hint you want to get in my pants?" she asked and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Drew smiled a bit at her frankness "not quite yet..." he relied just as honestly "But eventally i hope to get you willing for that. Sides when is it a bad thing to tell a girl you are attracted too that she looks pretty?"
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Nikki nodded "good luck with that" she mummbled under her breath and then turned to him as she took a sip of water "and since when, since we moved into this hell of a place" she said to him
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Drew paused thinking about when "First girl i noticed here was you....and it never changed...but i did not know enough to do anything about it....it is not like i just want to have sex with you and have done..sex is great... but freeting." he shrugged "i want a girlfriend not just someone to share animal pashions with.. and frankly no one else here looks to great at a partner.... and not just because pretty much all of them are strait insteed of bi."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Nikki rolled her eyes and walked up to him patting his chest "well then babe, your going to have to keep waiting till another partner catches your eye" she said "I'm not interested" she said and stepped back and looked at him and shook her head walking out of the room. She was a stubborn bitch and she was aware of that. It was the only way from being hurt anymore then she already had and falling into a trap like a fly into the spiders web and watching as her doom came to take her, just like it had from everyone she tried to let it, so she gave up on all the kind feelings in her body
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Drew smiled "If you need more time i can wait... it is not like i have not waited a bit as it is." but he moved over to her and lightly tucked her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Nikki looked at him and glared before slapping his hand away "just forget it ok, I dont need more time" she hissed
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Drew smiled again as he caught her hand and kissed it before saying "yes you do... you need to get used to the idea that love is not a lie..and that you are likable... let alone lovable... Or is it that you just can't stand the idea.. what i person can say 'i love you' and mean it? Love is a patient thing you know... and i can wait.. until you are ready to hear me say those three words... and you know i mean them.. not just trying ot get in your pants with them."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Nikki rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest "you know nothing about me, so dont go giving me all that shit and telling me 'love is a patient thing'" she hissed "no please if you dont mind I have other things to do then sit here arguing with you, because the last time I looked I never hired someone to tell me what im feeling or can fee" she said and slipped passed him and walked out side
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Drew laughed at that "I got that phrase from the bible.. love is patient love is kind... thought it was fitting..." his gaze sharpened "if i just wanted to f*** you would have already been f***ed Nikki.. but i want your heart.. your mind and your body..all willing and i want you to have mine in exchange... " his eyes were sharp as he whispered that in her ear as she passed "Or do you think a simple door would have been able to keep me out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hell
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next