Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whispering Plains (Human Play)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Derrick slid down and gently grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together with a smirk as they headed to the barn.

The mare bobbed her head and turned to him, lightly sniffing him.

Leecie nodded, "Yeah, she'll probably need some medication."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Piper smiled softly and kept there fingers interlaced swinging there hands lightly and a little playfully. They had not admitted to each other there relationship, but they didnt really need to everyone knew and so did they that they were together in a way.
~~
Nero snorted and lifted his head high watching her
~~
Andrew watched them and just kept stroking the mare
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Derrick brought her hand up to his lips and softly kissed it as he playfully poked her side. They got into the barn and he pulled out one of the geldings, grooming him down and saddling him up. Mounting and waiting for Piper.

(Call her Lily)
Lily bobbed her head more and reared up playfully.

Leecie sighed softly as she stroked the mare.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Piper walked over towards her mare she had bough and brought her out. She groomed her off before she mounted her and walked over to Derrick's side "where we going?" she asked as her and her mare walked out of the barn
~~
Nero snorted and stepped back having no idea what on earth she was doing
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Derrick nodded towards the mountains, "Deep that way." He said with again as he kicked his gelding up into a trot.

Lily walked over and nudged him, playfully jolting back. She was only 4 so still playful.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:38 pm

(um i don't know waht to do with the vet biz... can someone take over?)

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Piper nodded and kicked her mare into a trot and came up beside Derrick following him closely
~~
Nero snorted and moved back from her flicking her tail agitated
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:40 pm

(umm... i am lost.. what is going on?)
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:46 pm

(Just prescribe medication and tell them to keep her up through the night.)

Derrick smiled and decided to mess with her, slowly speeding up.

Lily snorted and walked over to the fence, pacing it and testinf it's height by pressing her chest to it.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Piper looked at him and groaned plaufully but her mare kept up. Piper smirked and then kicked her mare into a gallop and took off before he could ever react and was speeding up towards the mountains
~~
Nero watched her criously and walked over towards her
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:50 pm

(okay... want to Rp in some of the other rps too? Or in our PRPG? sorry i seem to have forgoten a lot of horse care.... to my shame)

Loren's aunt gave the mare her medication. "That should work... if she gets worse call me again.. and you need to follow this list to the letter for full recovory.. and keep an eye on her for the night...and most liekly the marrow." she patted the mare "But she should do fine.. baring misforne and acts of god."

Jake was having problems with a set of yearlings... they would double teaming him... when he reached for one.. the other would cause a commotion... and Jake was losing his patience.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:43 am

Derrick chuckled and kicked the gelding, who quickly took off to catch up with Piper. "You can't beat me!" He yelled to her as he ducked under branches once they for Into the forest.

Lily noticed how to fence wasn't too high for her to jump. She snorted at him to move, and slowly backed up.

"Good." Leecie smiled and hugged the mares neck as she waited for the women to give her to papers that she needed.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:11 am

Loren's aunt handed over the papers. "That should cover it...it would be a shame to lose this mare..." she patted the mare
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Piper looked at him and laughed and looked back at him as she kicked her mare to go faster who did running threw the trees. THe mare was a barrle racer so could easily go threw them swiftly
~~
Nero snorted and back up watching this mare carefully
~~
Andrew nodded at the lady "thank you very much"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:44 pm

her aunt sia d"It is nothing." and packe dup to leave
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Derricks gelding slid to a stop at a small opening in the trees. Blowing lightly as you could see yellow eyes peering at them from inside.

Leecie slowly lead the mare to the round pen and put her in the hot walker to keep her going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispering Plains (Human Play)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4