Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whispering Plains (Human Play)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Rivia sighed. She did not get why they did not just join up with him.. it would make them see their as the herd...

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Piper snarled at the stallion and let him go around. She back up and climbed back up on the fencse "let her un and we'll leave them be for awhile-let him calm.and get some shit out" she said

Andrew watched her before he hopped down from his horse and got him untacked
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Rivia said "you coudl try join up.. with him."

Jake nodded "Demon was a devil before i did join up wiht him."

Loren was doign the same
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Justin pat his stallion's head and opend the pen.He nudge him but he wouldn't budge.He kicked harder and he still wouldn't buy with the trick of cutting the stalliom's eat he did as Justin wanted and trotted out of the pen,neighing

Bridge took deep breath and looked at the stallion.She looked at him and said,"This is rediculious."

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Derrick nodded and let the mare go. She flagged her tail and trotted around the stallion. Showing off.

Leecie started giving all the horses treats, scattering them out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:06 pm

(can you post in blood and flesh and the others?)

Rilia shrugged and went back to work on Kline Mutter.

Loren went to care for the horses she had...
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Piper looked at Riv and nodded "if this dosnt work then yes, im going to try that, Maybe with this mare since they already kinda know one another...Or will soon" She said and sat on top of the gate hoping the stallion didn't attack the poor mare. However she knew the mare that was in there wasn't going to put up with shit like Kline didn't. She looked at Derrick and patted the top of the gate beside her for him to join her.
~
Nero(The Stallion..decided to give him a name and will sign him up in a bit) Snorted and looked at the mare, he circled around her and lifted his lip over his nose smelling the air then pranced up towards her and nipped/but her rump/
~~
Andrew untacked the his horse and walked over putting away his saddle as well as his other things.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Rivia nodded "Wish you luck. and i hope that mare can teach Nero some manners. If she can't and i sure grandpa will lone me Honor and Respect.. his mares that exist to teach stallions manners."

Jake pet Demon "seems you are alright..." he loosed Demon into his caroall that he shared with Kline Mutter.. as so far he was the only one that was able to win ANY points with her.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Derrick nodded his head, the mare was a beautiful paint mare. She had a bit of sweet as a bit of spice. She didn't take much from stallions. He crawled up next to Piper as sat down, watching them.

The mare's wars sleeked back. She didn't like being nipped. Her nostrils creased back as she snorted at him, teasingly tucking her tail and trotting away from him.
 Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 Wqzcrr

Leecie quickly called Andrew, "Andrew! Hurry!" She blurted, one of the mares had went down and couldn't get back up.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Jake rolled his shoulders and went to chuck haybales to some of the horses...

Rivia sighed "now i got an hour free." which was good as she wanted to take some pics.

Loren said "Someing up Leecie? need some help?" she had finished..

(is there going to be some romance?)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Piper looked at Derrick and leaned on him a little, tired mostly. "do you think this is going to work?" she asked him as she watched Nero and the mare.
Nero snorted back at her and followed right on her tail he leaned his head down once she stopped under her tail and sniffed before his head went back up and he whinnied prancing in that spot
~~
Andrew looked over at her quick and put Star in her stall and locked it before he rushed out over towards Leecie and the mare that had gone down "what happened!" he said and looked at Loren to follow
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Loren went over to Leecie... "That is not good." she slipped closer "at least she is not rolling..."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Derrick slowly wrapped an arm around her to keep her from gallon back if she dozed off. "More than likely, I've been it work in many ways." He said as he watched the two very intently.

The mare docked her tail to one side, stepping bak towards him. She was a teasing mare. She nickered before trotting off, away from him a bit more.

Leecie shrugged, "I don't know. She just went down while I was feeding the there treats." He said, the mare laid with her muzzle against the ground, breathing heavily and starting to sweat. Leecie noticed bite marks on the mares stomach, "Collic." She said quickly as she ran to get her halter and put it on the mare, trying to pull her up. "We need to get her up, NOW."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Loren nodded "my aunt is a vet... i can get her here in 20 mintures...want me to get her?"

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Piper ended up closing her eyes but stayed awake, she wasnt near that tired yet to just go falling asleep. The sound og the stallion kept her up, and would for the next few nights as she would wonder what on earth to do with him. Moments after she opened her eyes again and watched the two.
`~
Nero snorted and shook his mane, he followed her and pressed his chest up to her rump leaning his head down over her neck nickering to her.
`~
Andrew looked at her and nodde"ya that would be a good idea" he said and tossed her his cell walking over towards the other side of the horse to help get the mare up
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:43 pm

(can you post in hte others? like blood and flesh?)

Loren nodded and rushed to get to the phone and get her aunt..
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Derrick rubbed the side of her arm with his finger tips for a moment, "He's calmer now, but only because she's in there." He said as he watched them, keeping his voice down so he didn't spook them.
--
The mare finally just surrendered to his needs, slowly allowing her tail to move to the side as she pressed her rump against his chest.
--
Leecie pulled the mare up and got her walking, the mare tried laying down again but Leecie kept her up and on the go.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Andrew watched her go to call, and strayed behind the mare and kept her walking as well by pushing lighly from her back end with one hand the other stroking her fur.
~~
Piper nodded and looked at him before looking back at the mare and Nero "All untill he get what his dick wants" she joked softly
~~
Nero snorted and then mounted her, he wrapped his legs over her hips and then pushed in
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Leecie softly stroked the mares neck, she was obviously in pain and wanted to lie down, but they couldn't allow her to do so. They couldn't risk losing a breeding mare.

Derrick chuckled, "That's how most guys are." He teased as he watched the stallion mount, he knew they would have a beautiful foal, but they were more worried if he'd calm after that.

The mare grunted and braced her legs, shifting her wight back for him to impregnate her easier. She lowered her head an snorted lightly, her ears listening to him as his sharp hooves gripped her sides.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:55 pm

(Can some other people's characters interact with mine please)

Just wentinto a large square pin to practice with the stallion.He locked it behind him and trotted him around the pin
http://awelltraveledwoman.tumblr.com/post/46696046452

Bridge looked at her stallion and tried to touch his nose again
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Loren made hte call and rushed back "She is on her way... i told her colic."

Loren's aunt loaded up her car and drove to the mare. and got up "Colic? yep colic."

(have no clue on what to do)

Last edited by Truetamer on Wed May 01, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Andrew looked at the woman and then back at the mare rubbing the mares back "please tell me you can do something now?" he asked
~~
Piper laughed and nudged him playfully "of shut up" she laughed and sat up properly looking at the horses and then away pver to Derrick instead
~~
Nero snorted and trusted in deeper and bucked his hips over and over faster and deeper as he went
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Leecie kept the mare up by putting her hand against her stomach. "Easy sweet girl." She whispered as she watched the mares chewing on her lip ring.

Derrick chuckled and nudged her back, "we'll it's true!" He teased as he looked down at his boots and looked back over to Piper. "We should go for a ride." He smiled.

The mare's knees buckled tightly so she didn't move, her hips moving with his as she snorted and watched back legs through the view of her front.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Loren's aunt checked out the mare "Sure looks like colic. Did she eat anything funny? Roll at all?.. and it looks like i can.."

(someone throw me a bone... i have not read up on horse care in YEARS)

Loren waited beside her aunt
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Piper looked at him and nodded "ya cmon lets go" she said happily and then hopped off the fence.
~~
Nero snorted and stiffened as he stilled. He laid his head over her back before he slowly pulled out and dismounted her
~~
Andrew looked at them carefully keeping the mare calm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispering Plains (Human Play)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next