Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whispering Plains (Human Play)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Whispering Plains (Human Play)  Empty
PostSubject: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Ranch:
 Whispering Plains (Human Play)  2019_70
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Derrick walked out into the pasture to feed the mares, he put a few buckets down on the ground and whistled them up. He patted their thick necks as they trotted by and then walked out of the paddock, locking the gate and headed to feed the stallions their lunch.
He was usually the one that helped out most with the horses, they were his favorite animal and favorite pass time.

Leecie was on the front porch sitting on the railing, swinging her feet as the back of her boot hit the edge of the wood. She whistled out softly and listened as the birds chirps in turn with her previous whistle. She smiled and watched the horses.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:40 pm

A loud and anger filled neigh came from one of the corrals that was out to the side of the house. It was the stallion they had rounded up with the last call. Piper had decided to keep him, for what reasons most had no idea. He was full of anger and pure strength. She held on to the rope that was around his neck and kept him form rearing any higher. It was going to be her little project, to try and ride him. She cooed and soothed but the more the horse grew aggravated, with that she let go of the rope and took another and smacked it on the ground to get the Stallion to run off some of the anger...or at least try. She wore simple jeans and a tee that hugged her body tight and showed her curves.
~~
Andrew walked out of the house and nodded to Leecie he had on his cow boy hat and like usuall he was shirtless. He walked down the steps in his fadded jeans and cow boy boots and headed off to the bar "Ya'll imma go check out the herds to see if they came any closer durring the night. Boos wants 50 by the end of the June" he called "And Piper give up on the damn horse and put him in with auction, ya'll are gunna get yourself killed in there"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Derrick was leading a stallion forward to the feed bucket when the other stallion let out a shrill whinny and spooked him. He sighed and just scattered the feed out on the ground, headed for the round pen. "He's giving you hell, isn't he?" He chuckled as he leaned against the barns of the corral and tilted his hat back so he was able to see all of the thick stallion.

Leecie quickly slid down from the railing and jogged over to Andrew, "Could I come along?" She asked with a bright smile as she adjusted her shorts, her shirt was a simple pink tee but her shorts showed off her toned legs. She hopped to keep pace with Andrew. She didn't look like a horse person with her colored hair and piercings. But that was her passion.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Piper looked over at Derrick and raised her brow at him before giving him a nod "ya, like ever other time" She said and looked over at Andrew to just roll her eyes before looking back at the Stallion who was coming charging at her. Piper was quick to move out of the way and snapped the rope on the ground to get him back going in a circle again.
~~
Andrew looked at her and nodded "of course little dove" he said to her as he walked into the barn and went over to one of the geldings. He lead him out and tacked him up before he mounted him "I have no idea how far they have gotten into the hills since last night" he said to her
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Derrick watched with a slow shifting of his feet, "Could I come help?" He asked as he slowly stepped onto the corral and sat on the edge of the fencing. Watching how the stallion reacted to everything that Piper did.

Leecie got out her favorite mare and groomed her down, tackin her up before mounting her. "I have a good clue where they could be, me and Silence rode up there the other day and twy were headed for the ridge." She said as she kicked the mare forward, and with a brisk nod of her head she was in a trot towards the woods. "Coming?" Leecie grinned at Andrew.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Piper looked at him and nodded "be my guest, careful I dont feel like cleaning up any messes" she said and stepped back handing him over the rope before she climbed up on the fence and watched how the stallion was going to act with Derrick
~~
Andrew chuckled and kicked the gelding softly as he took off to catch up to the two of them. "WE'll go look there, and hopfully we'll find them"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Derrick had broke a few stallions in his past, and learned how to cope with their attitude. He learned to challenge them if they turned at you, like a threat that wouldn't back down. He popped the rope behind the stallion and got him into a quick canter. The stallion kicked up his heels and penned his ears. Derrick popped the rope closer to the stallions rear end, and made him snort. This was making the stallion mad and Derrick knew it. "Come on big boy, you're so bad.." He coaxed the stallion, popping it near his rump this time. The stallion slid to a stop and reared up. This time Derrick threw the rope around the stallions neck and pulled him to face him. "woah." He commanded at a sharp snap. He slowly inched closer to the stallion. The stallion shifting back but soon standing awkwardly.

Leecie laughed softly and nodded her head. Her hips swayed with the horses as she trotted into the woods. "So, which herd are we after?" She asks curiously, she knew what lost of the horses looked like in each herd which made it easy for her to identify who they were.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Rivia came out and moverd over riding a sweet mare bareback with no reins not even a hachamore or halter. She was in their sight and as she bent down over the mares back she sang softly. THe mare responded and pushed into a faster pace
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Bridge was outside with her arms on the fence watching a large stallion she rounded up a few nights ago.She knew e was going to be hard to break.She watched every move he made and made a note of it

Justin was running an errand for one of the older men with a few horses.He went to feed his stallions
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Piper sat up top of the fences and watched him carefully, she took note of what he was doing and smiled "You know your good at that" she said and motioned to the Stallion "I imagine your broke a few already and have been holding out on me" she chuckled as she watched him do his work.
~~
Andrew looed over at her and thought for a moment "not the last herd we went after the other one" he said. He usually didn't keep track of what herd the horses came from, as long as he got his number filled my the deadline he was happy. He looked over and saw Rivia and wondered what she was doing for a moment
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Derrick grinned, "it's what I do in my spare time." He chuckled as he focused back on the stallion and offered a hand for him to sniff. The stallion nipped at him and Derrick was quick to react with a pop to the nose. "no." He scolded harshly. Slowly he slid a rope halter on the stallions face and tried leading him forward. There was hesitation, but the stallion inched.
--
"Come on." Leecie said as she quickly kissed her lips and the mare took off through the woods, dodging and jumping over obstacles. Leecie knew exactly where to go and only hope that Andrew was right on her tail. Otherwise he would easily lose her in the confusing maze of trees.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Rivia was heading to a set up where she was training the mare for the tail. She slipped off then soon had hte mare troting over poles and around trashbags and more. This was a warm up for the trail ride she would take her on

Jake hooked up a halter on Demon and took him to the training ring. He started the join up. forcing him around the ring over and over

Loren was riding just for fun. She heard some other riders and came a 'hello' whistle
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Piper watched him and smiled before she slowlt climbed down from the fencse. She watched the stallion carefully, and then got distracted and looked over to the other rings as the place slowly started to come alive again for a new day.
~~
Andrew looked over towards her and gave her a wave before he took off after Lee to go after the horses. He kept up quick and fast following her at the same pace to wards the ridge sides
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:51 pm

After Justin was done he dashed to his stallion's circle coral that he got. A while ago.hE was still working on breaking him and was making very good progress.He slid of his sweat filled shirt and got a halter a lead rope a regular rope and a whip.He jumped the fence so he was in the corral with him

Bridge looked at him and whisked.She sat on the bar and looked at him,blanket in her hand,some treats,and a halter.She poked him softly on her stomach and he wiped around and snapped at her which resulted in her swatting him on the nose and snapping,"No!"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Derrick held onto the stallions rope, the stallion pawed at the ground impatiently and Derrick gave a tight pull to the rope to force him to stop. "Want you new stallion back?" He chuckled as e offered her the rope.

Leecie ran her mare at a face pace until they came to a river, she slid to a stop and looked at the tracks. "They went up. We're gonna have to travel through some thick stuff." She warned.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Rivia soon had the mare warmed up and then saddled her up. Then took her over the opsticals again. As usual the mare spooked and reared at the sight of a bag twsiting on a bin

Jake kept 'pushing' the stallion forward. Demon slowly began to show the three signs.. his ear locked on Jake and he licked and chewed his lips and finally his head lowered.

Jake turned at once and waited

Demon slowly picked his way over to Jake who turned to pet his nose

Loren said "mind if i come along." as she moved toward him
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Andrew looked back at her and nodded for her to come "better hurry" he said as they got to the River and looked at the tracks "Well hell" he jokes more thne up for it. He wated though for Loren to catch up to them.
~~
Piper looked at the stallion and walked over carefully take the rope and watched the stallion carefully
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Loren clucked and her stallion moved faster catching up with ease "right."

Jake moved off and Demon followed like a loyal dog. Jake then moved to slowly saddle up Demon and then bridled him. He sent Demon around again with the gear
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Derrick softly handed her the rope and patted her back as he went over and sat on the fence again. Watching the stallions not movements. Making sure he wasn't tense or becoming agitated with Piper. He didn't want the large horse to injure anyone.

Leecie then quickly clicked her tongue and her mare dug her hooves into the dirt and pulled herself up the steep terrain. Snorting and pulling herself up.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:20 pm

(brb shower, then moving to my phone so posts may be slow)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Loren smiled smiled and kept with them

Rivia kept on the mares back and soon had her going great...

(not sure what to do or say)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Aron and his horse followed as well. Andrew kept his eyes on the girls making sure they were bothbok as they made there way up the hills.

Piper watched the now calmer stallion and went to reach her hand up for him.to smell her, before she had time.to react he lunched and reared up tossing Piper to the ground and was about to come down ocer top of herwith alll his power he held.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Rivia say the stallion and scent her mare right at the attacking horse wooping trying to distract him. She was not sure she was going to be fast enough though
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Leecie made it to the top of the large hill and let her mare stand for a moment. Catching a glimpse of the horses ahead.

Derrick jumped down and quickly grabbed Piper, pulling her up and falling back. Landing with her safely on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispering Plains (Human Play)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next