Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whispering Plains (Human Play)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Piper breathed hard and laid there stunned for a moment on Derrick and swe the other horse coming over. The snallion snorted and saw the marr and calmed but wanted to herd her and ran towards the fences

Andrew looked over at the horses and smirked softly
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Rivia smiled and slipped off "Teach him a lesson Kline Mutter."

Kline Mutter flattened her ears and snapped at the stallion. she reared and kept between Rivia Piper and Dillon and the stallion

Rivia went over to them "you okay. Did he get you?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Derrick clenched his eyes shut and laid there a moment, he rubbed Piper's back to make sure she was okay. "I'm gonna work that horse until he's begging me to make him stop." He snarled lightly. He wasn't mean to people, or animals, only if they deserved it.

Leecie patted her mares neck and watch the horses. It was the Sturm herd. You could tell by the blue roan stallion.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Rivia said "I can take him over..i dealt with his type before.. join up works well on them...if you want... show him force and he will just strike.. or wait to strike... he does not seen you are part of hte herd i think."

Loren said "wow.. that is the Shurms right?"

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Piper looked at the two of them and nodded "I'm okay" she siad "thanks" she carefully stood up off Derrick and brushed herself off looking at the stallion who went from side to side jm the pem to get at Piper... Something about this stallion and Piper was wrong, not that it was piper though.

Andrew looked at Loran "we need 50 by the end of june" he whispered to her looking at the band "we need a game plan" he said as he watched the lead mare walk off from the stallion. And sw another stallion watching the lead mare
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Kline Mutter cowkicked the stallion. He was being rude to HER herd leader. Then wheeled and snaked her head at him.. trying to chase him off

Rivia said "Glad you are okay.. that oculd have been nasty bad."

Loran said "Well the batchler herd got pretty big from the counts... we could thin some of them."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:30 am

Bride scolded the stallion and waited a moment to he could register that that wasn't a good thing to do.Then she poked him again and he did t move,no she gave him a carrot.She slowly moved her hand up to his nose and touched,which didn't make him happy at all.He neighed ad reared,kicking.But bridge was wry experienced and got out of the pin in time

Justin was putting on his stallion's halter as he was feeding him a few carrots.He slid it on and then put reigns on him.Thestallion didn't care as long as he was eating.He kept feeding him and started slowly sliding on his back
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:31 am

Leecie slowly looked over at Andrew, "The herds are getting pretty small.." She said lowly, "I think we should leave them be until the breeding seasons are over." She said, knowing Andrew wouldn't like that idea one bit, but she felt it was the right thing to do.

Derrick slowly got up, patting all the dust off his clothing. "I wanna work with him, but you can help." He said to her as he watched the stallion and the mare.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:10 am

Loren said "Sounds wise."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:41 am

Piper nodded and watched thwm.softly before she stepped ofer to the fencse and hopped up over it to the other aide "for now, I want you all out of the round pen with him" she said in a frusterated voice. She had bitten off more then she could chew, and maybe more then they all could.
The stallion snorted at them all and pawed the ground before he went charging at the people and the mare lowing hia head and snapping his teeth.

Andrew looked over at them and sighed "fine" he said knowing he would not win this one "but untill then bachalors are what were callling. We cant go u till the end of summer with out getting horses." he said watched the herd
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:19 am

Derrick nodded his head and quickly hopped up over the fence. "I'm gonna finish the barn chores." He said as he went to the barn and grabbed a pitch fork and started to pull hay from the hay loft, letting it drop into a large wheel barrels.

Leecie nodded her head and sighed softly, her mare was starting to get ancy. She came from the Sturm herd so she knew who they were and wanting to return back. Hopping off her from legs and kicking them out as she reared up. Leecie held on tightly And leaned up.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:29 am

Kline Mutter kicked him again. Not letting him push her around.

Rivia said "as you wish...gong to keep close.. that one is just a bit mean." She slipped on Kline Mutter and the two of them easily jumped the pen fence again

Loren nodded

Jake had not heard anything and was putting Demon through his paces
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:33 am

Piper watched him.walk off and sighed..she looked at the Stallion and watched him from where she was, this stallion was like no other around or that had been at this ranch. In a way though she admired him even threw her frustration. She nodded to Riv "thank you again" she said and watched as the Stallion stopped but soon after went into a fit

Andrew watched and pulled his horse back "cmon we better go" he said before the rest of the horses went to act up
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:35 am

Rivia said "anytime."

Loren nodded "yep... or we will get cuaght."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:43 am

Derrick put some hay in the corral with the stallion, and went to see the mares that were in heat. "Maybe we should let him breed, we need some babies, and that might get him calm." He said to Piper as he walked back over, hands in his pockets.

Leecie turned the mare around and forced her the opposite direction, despite her head tossing and cow kicking. They made their way down the ridge again.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:45 am

Rivia said "or make him think he is a lead stallion.." She pet Kline Mutter. "this little mother does not like him at all anyways..."

Jake came out leaded Demon
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:50 am

Piper didnt look at the two of them, but was listening. Her eyes stayed focased on the Stallion "im going to.try again before I decide anything for sure. There are plenty males for breeding, and he could lead the mares to wanr ro esscape" she said and crawled over the fence again sos he was inaide but on the one piece of wood inside and the stallion stopped and snorted looking her right in the face with his ears pinned.

Andrew followed as well and heqded down the ridge
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:51 am

Derrick sighed and nodded, leaning his body against the fence as he watched the stallion. (What does the horse look like?)

Leecie made it down the ridge and kicked her mare up into a soft canter, leaping over a high log.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:55 am

Kline Mutter pinned her ears back at thte stallion snorting a swear in horse.

Rivia smiled at that. "you don't like him at all do you?"

Lorien ektp up with them
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 Il_570xN.270577742

The stallion snorted and took a charge at her with his ears pinbed. Piper watched him and stepped down and stood in the ring as the stallion charged at her. He reared up again kicking his feet and Piper got ahold of thenrope again and grabbed it stepping back to bring him back down.

Andrew walked down and headed threw the trees holding the reigns
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Rivia watched them carefully
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Leecie reached the barn again and quickly dismounted, running inside go get something before she forgot. The mare stood where she was and didn't budge.

Derrick watched carefully and cringed whenever it seemed as if Piper was gonna get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Rivia was grooming Kline Mutter. But she kept an eye on Piper. That stallion just might need to be gelded to get all the spunk out of him. Or perhaps she should call her Grandfather... there was not a horse born that could beat him

Loren said "that was pretty intresting."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Piper stayed where she was and held the stallion down as it lashed around. She growled "Derr, please bring me a mare. I want to try anything to keeep him calm. Just as she let go a little the stallion didnt hesitate and pulled from the rope and went around the pen bucking and neighing loudly with shrila rinning threw the air.

Andrew walked up over towards the barn on his howrse watching Lee
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Derrick nodded his head and went to grab a mare from the pen. He slowly pulled her into the pen as she sniffed at him.

Leecie came out with a large thing of treats, running into the pasture with her mare following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Human Play)     Whispering Plains (Human Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispering Plains (Human Play)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next