Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am

Warren smiled "Second round?" he breathes into her ear, gently moving his hips against hers.

Spit Fyre had to backwheel a bit to avoid crashing into her at full speed, though he ended up doing so at a slightly slower speed.

Evangeline laughed. "But that's true for most any animal. Humanoids to."

Estell smiled, looking at the time. "Damn." she muttered, lunch break being almost over.

Damean felt a little shiver go down his spine, tightening his arms around her, his wings fluttering slightly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:04 am

Lesha moaned "please.." she would beg if she had to. her body growing hotter still

Heiling rubbed her body against his and started skydancing ignoring his impact. she flipped then twisted into a spiral before doing certain moves that were designed to inflame her chosen mate.. Spit Fyre

Vivir nodded "True enough."

Shiv´n purred "So we going to tell them now?"

Shiviri said "to my place?" she knew this was going fast but frankly cold care less... he was the first that showled any sympathy on what had happened let alone understood... and he was the first that caught and held her intrest...
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:36 am

Warren smiled, thrusting into her once more, pushing deep.

It was working. Spit Fyre skydanced right with her, his wing holding fine under the strain, so well he'd forgotten about it.

Evangeline smiled and nodded, watching them quietly.

Estell smiled "Dinner, remember? See, people are already leaving." She motioned to those heading out of the mess hall.

Damean paused for a moment, not wanting this to go father than she wanted it to. But after a moment he nodded silently.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:50 am

Lesha screamed his name begging for more...

Heiling was stearing Spit Fyre into a mindset where he would HAVE to claim her as his mate. and of course mate her..

Vivir said "I forsee hachlings."

Shiv´n sighed "I hate waiting."

Shiviri quickly led him to her place.. and let them in... "my bedroom?" she asked wanting ot be sure he wanted this too but her blood was heating making the idea of stopping nearly impossible
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Warren thrusted faster, moaning slightly at how tight she was.

(okay, totally confused. I actually have no idea what happens in dragon courtships. What does spit fyre do?)

Evangeline laughed. "Most likely," she said, straightening back up and going to clean off the counters of the kitchen.

Estell smiled, and stood, going over nad putting a finger under his chin, leaning down adn kissing him. "Will that tide you over?" she asked.

Damean realized exactly how far she wanted to go and nodded once more, calmer now, and doubly aroused.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Lesha cried out his name and tightened more

(well he skydances with her and then they um mate..)

Vivir moved to help her

Shiv´n kissed her back "it just might." he purred

Shiviri purred and led him to her bedroom and kissed him. She did not care this was going fast..it was what she wanted.. wanted him...
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Warren felt his climax returning as he pushed into her, kissing her neck.

(I meant on the whole 'claim her as a mate' thing. Does that mean they... mate or do something else?)

Evangeline waved him away with a smile. "It's okay, I've got it." she picked up some old training reports from the times when her father had been around. She'd been looking through them
(okay, just had an amazing idea. PM me on howrse)

Estell smiled, pulling away and patting him on the head. "Good," she said. "Because you don't get any more until tonight. I've got work."

Damean's wings pulled themselves close as another shiver went through him, this one of arousal as he kissed her back deeply.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:44 pm

(yes they mate)

Lesha shuddered climaxing again shuddering and moaning

Vivir watched her

(okay i guess)

Shiv´n growled "That is just mean.." but he would make up for lost time then.

Shiviri ran her hands through his wings enjoyign their feel as she kissed him harder "you can strip me you konw." she said darkly
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 pm

(ah.)
Her climax brought his, and Warren felt himself release into her, holding himself in deep as he did.

Spit Fyre flew closely to her, adjusting his wingbeats so that they flew in time, and they didn't hit each other.

Evangeline looked at them for a moment, and then brought them to a file cabinet next to the door, dropping them inside.

Estell smiled "You'll live," she said.

Damean complied silently, moving his hands down her back gently, to the hem of her shirt, lifting it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Lesha cried out climaxing yet again

Heiling signaled she was ready to mate with him

Vivir said "what are those?"

Shiv´n growled "I will make you pay for it later..." he darkly promised 'When we are alone again." letting her know what kidn of pay. "but you might enjoy it too."

Shiviri let him take off her shirt as she stipped off his
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Warren moaned, keeping his thrusts going, not ready to stop.

Spit Fyre felt a little shiver go down his body, showing when the tip of his tail twiched. He flipped over, following his instincts, and flew just underneath her, part of him glad he'd figured out how to fly upside down.

Evangeline glanced at him "Old papers of my fathers. I was looking through them."

Estell smiled and winked at him, backing towards the exit.

Damean dropped her shirt on the floor next to them, pulling his wings out of his shrit when she went to pull it over his head, his jacket and sweatshirt having been taken off when they stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Lesha called his name begging him to never stop drowing in pleasure

Heiling signaled again and slowly twisted allowing him to go on top then dived so they could mate first on the way down then on the ground She had just signaled her totally acceptance of him and declared him her mate

Vivir looked out again "they are mating i think."

Shiv´n grinned darkly and went to work as well

SHiviri kissed his chest before kissing his lips again her hands moved down to take off his pants
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Warren shuddered, his stomach muscles contracting as he pushed and pulled in and out of her, going as deep as possible each time.

Spit Fyre flipped and flew over top of her, gently taking her in his claws and pulling her towards him, so she didn't have to flap. He nibbled the side of her head gently as he pushed into her.

Evangeline nodded distractedly, going to pick up more papers.

Estell went back to her office, shutting the door and going to her desk, smiling at the small pile of work she had left.

Damean wanted her badly now, and he let her, moving away slightly to make it easier.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Lesha shuddered and writhed responding to him helpessly and needily

Heiling accept her mate and twisted her tail to his to bind them together. She still flapped to try to ease the strain on his wing but clung to him

Vivir said "looks like they are mates now."

Shiv´n worked and finished his work then started dark plans for Estell and his enjoyment

Shiviri stipped him bear and then urged him to do the same to her. her body heavy with need
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Warren sped up, his body pressed against hers in a way he could feel every part of her, yet his weight wasn't crushing her.

Spit Fyre froze for a moment as he timed his wings with hers, pushing himself inside her all of the way, then starting to pull back.

Evangeline smiled, putting more papers in the bin. "Good for them. Glad Spit Fyre found somebody. or somedragon."

Estell slowly worked through the rest of hte papers.

Damean nodded, fumbling with the clasp of her bra but getting it, pulling it off and stripping off her pants, hooking his fingers in her panties, pulling her close to him and looking at her worriedly. "Are you sure?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Lesha shudderd her nails biting into him keeping him close to her

Heiling broke apart from him to land then lifted her tail to signal her readness to finish the mating. She was pleased with her new mate

Vivir said "So i guess we both need new creatures then."

Shiv´n worked on hsi plans

Shiviri said "if you left me like this then i would hate you.. i need you right now. i am sure." she rubbed his member wanting him to want her enough to stop asking questions
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Warren didn't even feel the pain as he kissed her temple, still thrusting, working his way down her jawbone to her mouth.

Spit Fyre landed lightly, his claws digging into the ground to steady himself. After regaining his balance, he folded his wings to his sides and went back to her, mounting her and pushing back in, happy he'd finally gotten the mate he'd wanted for as long as he could remember.

Evangeline nodded. "We can go to the center later." she said. "They'll have any abandoned creatures they find there."

Estell finished and stood, glancing at the clock and seeing it was almost dinner hour. She smiled, picking up her book and leaning back in her chair, opening it to read.

Damean pulled her panties off in one quick movement, leaning and kissing her neck gently. "I need you to, I just don't want to hurt you,"

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Lesha wanted him more and more her body begging for him

Heiling stretched her head as he mated her. She was pleased wiht his mate and said "what of our angels?" she asked still mating

Vivir nodded "i guess so."

Shiv´n went to dinner and took his seat next to where Estell usually sat

Shiviri said "you won't hurt me." she took him to her bed and lay back drawing him over her
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Warren pushed deep into her, going as fast as he could now, his eyebrows close together in concentration as he kissed her.

Spit Fyre started bucking into her gently, replying after a few moments "They will find new creatures to look after."

Evangeline looked at him. "What's the matter?" she asked. "You seem like that's not a good place to go. Is there another you prefer?"

Estell looked at the clock after a while, and realized dinner started right now. With a yelp, she jumped up, running out of the room.

Damean didn't reply, setting his tip gently against her, hesitating a moment before sliding in gently.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Lesha kissed him back hotly and her body clamping round him

Heiling said "shall we give one of our clutch to them?" she moaned slightly

Vivir said "it is strange to loose her just after i found her ."

Shiv´n was getting impatient

Shiviri shudderd and moaned gasping from the feeling. She bucked her hips helplessly
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Warren broke the kiss and let out a moan, thrusting harder.

Spit Fyre nodded, speeding up with a little grunt "If they are not already with new creatures."

Evangeline nodded sadly. "Spit Fyre is just a baby to me to. It's what happens when you get them so old."

Estell slowed to a walk just ouside the mess hall and stepped inside, pulling the part of her hair that escaped back into her ponytail.

Damean pushed all the way in with a groan. He was gentle, knowing it hurt women their first time, but also not knowing if this was Shiviri's first time.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:01 pm

LEsha went totally wild

Heiling nodded as she finally concieved

Vivir said "So now we just get others?"

Shiv´n motoned her over

Shiviri was greatful for his care as it was her first time. She jerked as she felt pain now
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Warren pushed inside her as he climaxed once more, and looked at her for a moment. "You're still on pills, right?" he asked.

Spit Fyre pushed a few more times before pulling out and dismounting, nosing her from head to tail to be sure she was okay.

Evangeline nodded sadly. "That's how it goes." she said.

Estell walked over to the table and sat down a little sigh. "I got sucked into a book," she explained.

Damean moved slowly in and out of her, seeing the pain in her eyes and wincing when she jerked.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Lesha nodded "Never went off them... i won't until i am married."

Heiling nuzzled him "I am fine.. and i could bear a clutch now."

Vivir nodded "I guess so.. don't make me like it much."

Shiv´n smiled "I guessed as much."

Shiviri said "it always hurts at first...No worries." she said "it will feel better soon."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Warren nodded, reminded of the ring he had hidden back in his room.

Spit Fyre purred. "That's good," he said, nuzzling her stomach softly.

Evangeline shrugged "What else is there to do?"

Estell shrugged "It's not often i get to read in the first place," she said. "When i do, i'm not here anymore, i'm there."

Damean nodded, still thrusting her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next