Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack Empty
PostSubject: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:15 pm

here is where we RP

Cristina was by the shore in her suit.. it was earily but she liked swimming then..

Dillon smiled as he got ready to go swim..he hummed happily as she drove to the ocean
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Sar was already in her suit and jogged out into the water with her dog

Nat was in his trunks and sitting by the waters edge
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Cristina smiled and slipped into the water.. she stayed in the shallows though...

Dillon arrived and parked before heading ot the water. This was a nice day
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Sar went deep into he ocean as she usually did.She swan under water

Nat looked at a girl in the shallows

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Cristina smiled and dove underwater..she did not know there was a shark nearby

Dillon was watching Sar.. with hodded intrest

(and your avater pic it just too big little)
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 pm

(Lol I can't find a small on on my phone)

Sarah floated on her back and looked up at the sun.A small great white start was nearby and hungry,right under Sarah

Nat smiled at the girl and thought
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:13 pm

(oh..darn)

Dillon smiled and watched her girl.. she was pretty hot stuff

Cristina smiled and dove.. she spotted and shark and came up screamed "Shark in the water!" she tried to get back to shore... but the shark had noticed and attacked. She fended it off...but cut her hand in his teeth.. she fount it screaming shark. It bit her calf and she tried to get back to shore beating at its face and eyes and nose
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Sarah heard and struggled to get out of the water but another came and attacked her.She was pulled under and she thrashed around,shark biting into her arm

Nat stood quickly and looked out into the water.He went in and towards her.When he got there he hit the shark and tried to get it away
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Dillon went in the water. he knew about sharks and was a top swimmer.. he saw Sarah go under and dived he gouched at its eye.. taking a stick and stabbing it. trying to get it to let go of her

Cristina was still fighting but their combined efforts finally conviced it that this was a bad meal.. it turned and left. But the damage was done.. Critina was bleeding and she turned to Nat.. "help me." she said hoping he would be able to get her out and save. "Before more come."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Blood was filling the water.Sarah didn't struggle anymore an needed air.He kicke or last time and the shark finally took what he had and left.Sarah struggled to get to the surface,But something was missing,her arm

Nat nodded and wrapped his arms around her.He swam her back to shore and said to her,"Im Nat.U need to to stay awake okay and stay calm."He looked at her inguries
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Dillon dragged her to the shore and called parmatics.. he tried off her arm to stem the bleeding

Cristina nodded "Okay." her worse damage was the bit to her calf which did not actally cause her to miss anything and a missing index finger on her left hand.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Nat took off his shirt and put it over her winds,"What's your name sweetheart?"He asked,calling 911

Sarah kept her eyes open and stayed still,"My arm."She cried,starting to panic,which would make her heart bet faster,more blood to come,and bleed to death faster

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Dillon said "stay calm hot stuff... hey whats you name and can i go on a date with you after this is over?" he said trying ot distract her. as the parametics were on their way

Cristina said "Cristina...how..bad the damage." her voice was calm collected.. she was focused on staying alive... and that meant being calm.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Sarah closed her eyes and tried to calm down,"Im Sarah."She whispered,head spinning.She tried to think but her body told her she needed to sleep

Nat looked at her the looked towards the road,"Not to bad,lost a finger"He pressed on her calf to try and stop the bleeding

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Dillon said "well they are nearly here Sarah..and i got your bleeding to slow way down.. so you are not in as bad shape... but you need to stay awake and calm."

Cristina said "at least i am right handed."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Sarah opened her eyes and stayed calm now.She tried to stop crying and she put her hand where her arm used to be.She moved her hand u til she got to where the bleeding was coming from

Nat smiled as e heard the sirens."Here they are....do you want me to stay with you?"He asked her
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Dillon had her arm tied off to keep her from beeling out so quick and his shirt was over that to help more "hey have you hear how many serfers it takes to change a lightbulb?" trying to keep her mood up as he heard two sets of sirens.

Cristina nodded "Yes... thank.. you for saving me." She gripped his arm.. hard...
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Sarah looked away from her arm and closed er eyes tightly at the sound."None.They use the sun."She struggled to say calmly

Nat winced very slightly."No problem.Couldnt let a beautiful girl like you leave this beautiful world."The paramedics pulled up and quickly got out
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Dillon said "here are the parmetics... want to me come with you? and you were right." he gave way to them

Cristina said "sweet thing to say after a shark attack Nat."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Nat smiled at er as the medics took her into the truck and awy from Nat

Sarah started to panic again and grabbed into his arm with her hand,"Okease don't leave me."She whimpered
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Cristian told the medics to let him come along with her.... she was nervous without him

Dillon nodded "okay i will." and stuck with her

Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Nat got in the truck and stayed beside her

Sarah whimpered at pain in her used to be arm,"It hurts."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Cristina calmed down some when she saw him

Dillon said "i know let them do their job."
the medics took her to the hostipital one said "Two sharks in one area.. that is not good.. think they will close the beach."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Sarah late her head back and closed her eyes,taking deep breaths."Biba."She said when she heard loud barks

Nat smiled and listened to what he medics said,"Calm down its alright."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Dillon said "The dog is her's sir... what do we do with it?"

the guy said "Well i gues ti comes along too." one got hte dog

Cristian said "well if we both live we got to have broken a recond."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next