Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:35 am

Cristina said "hmm i am thirsty." she admitted

Dillon smiled and said "so stop worring and rest."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 am

Sarah boss's and quickly falls Asleep

Nat smiled,"I'll be right back."Henwent ad got er a bottle if water
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Dillon watched her for a bit poor girl.... but at least she was alive...

Cristina took it carefully with her right hand and tried to open it.. but her grip was not so good with her left hand
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Nat opened it for her,"Here you go sweet thing."

Sarah woke up a little while later
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 am

Cristina blushed a little at that but took the water and drank

Dillon had dropped into a doze
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Nat smiled at her and sat back down

By that time the doctor had called her parents and they quietly knocked on the door
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Dillon woke up at the knock "someone coming." he said shaking his head like a dog to wake up fully

Cristina finished drinking the water nad felt a lot better
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Sarah nodded slowly and said,"Come in."Softly.Her father opened the door and people flooded in.First came her dad then mom then two older brothers then little sister.

Nat smiled at her,"Better?"He asked her
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Dillon waited polietly to the side so they could check on her. "do you want me ot leave or stay?" he asked her thinking she might want to be with her family

Cristina nodded "Much better. i was so thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Sarah looked over at him,"Stay."She said quickly,"Please."Her little sister came waddling to her an yelped,"Tissy!!"She climes on the bed an she her a soft but big hug.Everyone started rambling(her brothers)to her at once.Her father went per to Dill,"Im Sarah's father...you are?"E asked sternly

Nat smiled,"Thats good...."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Dillon bowed his head respectfully "Sir... i was the one who pulled your girl out of the ocean." he did not want to sound herioc or anything but he did not know how to say it any other way. "I am Dillon."

Cristina paused "My family will be here any moment...would you.. would you mind staying?"
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Her father gave a smile at that,"We'll thank you.We couldn't afford loosin her."Her little sister quickly fell asleep in her lap and her brothers kept talking,but a motet wasn't there

Nat smiled,"Sure thing..."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Dillon said "your girl Sarah is a h*ll of a fighter.. sir... somehow i think she could have saved herself if i came a bit slower..." he said honestly "I am lucky to be able to help her."

Cristina smiled "thanks." then her family came bursting in. Her mother was white and steely eyed and her face set with stain. Her father was wringing his hands and sagged wiht releaf when he saw her. Her younger twins... one boy and a girl where busy talking about how cool it was to have fended off a shark attack and were comparing it to their favorite TV heros... neither really thinking that Cristina could have died.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Sarah's father smiled,"She is a strong thing...."Sarah smiled and talked to er brothers,the yawned

Nat sat back and looked at her family.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Dillon nodded "that she is sir."

Cristina shook her head at her younger siblings and lightly bopped them on the head
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Nat looked over at her little brothers and smiled softly,thinking of his little brothers

Her father nodded and went over to her,"Rest Sarah,you need it."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:58 pm

(only one of of the twins is a boy)
Cristina smiled as the yonger of the twins and her sister hugged her and pretty much curled up on her lap. Her brother was busy 'asking' for details on the shark attack and wondering if he could get pictures much to her father's clear distress and her mothers resignment

Dillon nodded "sleep you earned it."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 pm

(Woops...)

Sarah nodded and looked over at dill."Come here."She mouthed to him softly as her brothers went to get food ad er dad went to go get her pain medal

Nat smiled at her and her little sister
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:52 pm

(no problem)

Dillon came over "yes?"

Cristina sighed "No bro shark attacks are not cool and they hurt like blazes."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Nat listen carefully but stayed quiet,letting her have her time with her family

Sarah put her lips to his ear and whispered,"Do you mind I you sleep in bed with me...it helps with nightmares...."She admitted and blushed
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Cristina had finally assured everyone she was arlight and they now all save the sister decended on Nat.. demanded ot know who he was. what he was doing there and many other things

Dillon stared at her. unable ot think of a response
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Nat smiled at looked at her,"Im Nat.I saved her from the shark,even though she had it under control..."

Sarah looked away,"I mean you don't have to if you don't want to...I just thought...."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:01 am

Cristina's mother glared at him then broke down and hugged him tightly sobbing on his shoulder.. Cristina's dad nearly beat him black and blue from his 'manly' smacks to the back. Her brother just settled on mobbing him Cristina herself burst out laughing

Dillon said "sorry no one has asked me that before."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:18 am

Nat smiled and looked over at her,smiling.Man er dads slaps were hard and his shoulder was wet from her mothers sobbing.But he took it as a compliment.

Sarah shook her head,which made it spin,"Nevermind...."She whispered and closed her eyes once he laid down.She pulle the blanket slightly above her chin
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:14 am

Cristina's famlly had now acepted him

Dillon aaid "No i will honest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack   TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TrueTamer and Little Miss Me... after the attack
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next