Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Warren smiled for a moment before wrapping his arms around her.

Spit Fyre nodded, and walked to the edge of the cave, looking down.

Evangeline nodded, and made her move.

Estell brought some papers to her desk and started to sort them, the wastebasket by her desk slowly filling as she filled out some, and trashed others that were of no use to her, or just needed to be read. She set the flowers on the edge of the desk, and moved the sweets into a drawer, taking one out and taking a bite.

Damean smiled "We'll just have to fix that." he said. "We'll figure out why you can't fly yet."
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Lesha purred and said "I know what i want ot be doing now do you?" she rubbed his back with intent

Heiling nuzzled Spit Fyre and picked up her jewel purring happily

Vivir had a feeling he was going to lose

Shiv´n went to work and hummed slightly as he was in an unusally good mood

Shiviri nodded "I don't know how though."

(i have an idea on how to get her flying but she will be growing wings... with Damean's help)
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 pm

(Oh, do tell!)

Warren smiled, kissing her neck. "I've got a nice one," he said.

Spit Fyre nuzzled her back, turning and starting backwards down the cliff, clinging to the rock.

Evangeline smiled encouragingly at him, knowing he'd get it eventually.

Estell stretched, standing up and going to dump the waistbasket in the trash chute.

Damean shrugged "We'll figure out something." he said determaindly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Lesha moaned softly "I like were this is going."

Heiling charried her jewel down watching Spit Fyre

Vivir kept on trying

Shiv´n smiled and was well on the way to getting done

Shiviri nodded "okay."

(he will accedently trigger it and she grows wings.. after they fall for each other--if they do-- he kisses her shoulderblades and that combination triggers her wings.. or something i don't know)
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Warren smiled, and picked her up easily, heading towards the bedroom. "how about now?" he breathed in her ear.

Spit Fyre dug his claws deep in the rock as he went down, using every paw hold he could possibly get, glancing odwn every once in a while, holding his wing out high so he didn't catch it on anything.

Evangeline sighed, pushing her knight forward to take a peice of his.

Estell sat back down, pushing her hair out of her eyes, as it was coming out of it's ponytail. She wrote a few more papers, then pulled the ribbon out to redo it.

Damean nodded, flapping hard when the updraft ran out.

(That's a good idea. It's a bit awkward though, i'd say we tweak it just a bit. I jsut can't think of what else. Just a kiss to the shoulderblades...)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:52 pm

(Well a kiss to the shoulderblades was basicly what i was making it go around but i could not see him doing that unless he fell for her..)

Lesha purred "yes.. this is good."

Heiling hovered near him

Vivir had no idea how to do the same and kept on making bad moves

Shiv´n was finally done

Shiviri looked "drop down about three wingbeats and one span to the right."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:00 pm

(He's going to. Where else has he to go? So far, he only trusts Shiviri, Raziel, and his father)

Warren set her on the bed, levering himself over her, not replying, just kissing her once more.

Spit Fyre looked down, and seeing the ground was near, jumped to the forest floor.

Evangeline played like she would normally, hoping that owuld help him more than letting him win.

Estell tied up the ribbon in her hair, and went back to working, for once not having much left.

Damen did so, sighing in relief when the draft came. His wings weren't very strong, as he'd never used them.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:21 pm

(point)

Lesha kissed him back hard and hot

Heiling landed near him

Vivir was learning a lot

Shiv´n hummed and went to take care of other things

Shiviri smiled "they winds like you a lot."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Warren kissed her deeply, holding her close to him.

Spit Fyre shook himself, and glanced at her before trotting back towards his home.

Evangeline smiled when he made a good move, moving a messenger, knowing that peice was lost.

Estell finished up the papers and rubbed her eyes, relived. She stood, bringing the papers to the messaging shoot, and sending them down before pulling her jacket on and stepping out to go get something to eat.

Damean cocked his head to the side at that. "The air... likes me. That's not strange at all."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Lesha kissed him deeply back. She started taking off his shirt

Heiling followed him wiht speed

Vivir hoped he was getting better
(I have no clue how to play this game honest)

Shiv´n smiled and was on his way to meet Estell with her favorite meal in his hand

Shiviri smiled "You respect it... and try your hardest... the spirits of the wind like that... and are working to make this easier on you."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Warren let her, slipping his hands under her shirt, stroking her stomach.

Spit Fyre trotted to keep up with Heiling, stopping when they reached the house.

(neither do i, i made it up.)
Evangeline smiled "You're getting better, trust me," she told him.

Estell walked into the cafeteria, heading towards the meal counter.

Damean looked at her "I think you're gonna fly eventually. And thanks, wind spirits."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Lesha shuddered moaning slightly "you can take that off me you know.." she said in a slightly roughened voice from need

Heiling landed and nuzzled Spit Fyre again

(so i can do what i want then? -_-... you had me fooled for sure O_O)

Vivir nodded and kept on playing

Shiv´n smiled and popped out "I got something for you already." he showed her the dish.

Shiviri smiled "I hope so. and they are calling you teh Most Respectful Young Man."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Warren smiled, complying instantly, lifting the shirt over her head.

Spit Fyre nuzzled her back, leaning on the door to push it open.

(lol, i kinda wanna make this game though. I have a feeling it'd be a hit.)

Evangeline watched him make his move, and then made her own.

Estell beamed and said "Well aren't you sweet? But you need to eat too."

Damean laughed, the first he had since before he could remember. "Thank you again, spirits."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Lesha shivered slighlty with need and quickly removed his

Heiling followed him in through the newly opened door

(me too weirdly enough)

Vivir thought he was getting better

Shiv´n smiled and pulled out a second plate "I got that covered too."

Shiviri liked his laugh a lot and smiled saying "They are calling you a Respectful Young Man again."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:58 pm

(his what? his shirts already off.)
Warren pressed his face against her neck for a moment, then reached under her to undo her bra.

Spit Fyre glanced behind himself to be sure it didn't shut on her.

(now i'm gonna make it. i promise you, one day, you'll find a Intrigue out there, made by Davin Hadaway. Or Annika Hadaway, whichever i go by when i finish it.)

Evangeline heard a door open and lifted her head, immediatly alert. Was an animal hurt?

Estell laughed. "I guess we can go sit down then," she said.

Damean smiled "I've not got a formal name for them yet. Do they mind simply being called the Windys and such?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:14 am

(sorry forgot hte last word i guess.)

Lesha shuddered then urged him to step out of his slacks as he took off her bra. her need growing

Heiling rubbed against him

(i will keep an eye out)

Vivir jerked at the same time. "Time to go back to work i think... or to check on things."

Shiv´n grinned "i think i reserved us seats too."

Shiviri paused trying to word her answer. "They have many names... and are fine will all terms of respect.."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Warren shivered slightly. He propped himself up on one elbow and reached down to undo his belt buckle.

Spit Fyre chirped, nuzzling her on the back of her head.

(lol)

Evangeline nodded. "We can finish this some other time," she said, standing up and heading towards the noise.

Estell raised an eyebrow. "That's nice. Reserved seats in a mess hall." she laughed lightly.

Damean nodded "Windys untill further notice then."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 am

Lesha purred and watched him

Heiling nuzzled him back

Vivir nodded and followed her

Shiv´n smiled "I planned ahead."

Shiviri laughed "they seem amused by that."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:08 am

Warren pulled his slacks off, kicking them off his feet, and kissing her, his hands massaging her breasts.

Spit Fyre looked up, seeing Evangeline, and chirped slightly, nuzzlign his wing and looking at her.

Evangeline sighed. "Lemme check it," she said, leaning down and picking him up, setting Spit Fyre on the kitchen counter.

Estell smiled "When don't you?" she asked.

Damean shrugged slightly, finding it a bit hard. "Then hopefully they like it." he squinted. "What's that big building on the horizon?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 am

Lesha shuddered gasping and her body heating with desire

Heiling flew to Vivir's shoulder still with her jewel

Vivir smiled "looks like you got a gift."

Shiv´n paused "I can't think of when." he seemed almost let down "should i plan for that?" he teased

Shiviri smiled as she looked "That is your new home.... if you want your room can be next to mine... i have an empty sweet next door..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:33 am

Warren held in a moan, kissing her neck, his manhood straining against his boxers.

Spit Fyre sat still as Evangeline ran her hands over his wing, and gently unwrapped it to see it without the covering.

Evangeline, as she was working, glanced at Heiling and smiled "That's from his cave. He thinks I don't know about it. Never been insdie myself, but i can see the glint from down the cliff. He probably took her there."

Estell laughed "You do that." she said, walking towards the table.

Damean nodded "Sure," he replied. "Is that jsut the barracks?" he asked. "Or whatever the places you government people stay in are called."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:41 am

Lesha lay her hand on his manhood and rubbed it through his boxers

Heiling chirped "I like the jewel... he is courting me."

Vivir did not understand dragon too well but asked Evangeline "is there some sort of meaning to getting a jewel from a male dragon?"

Shiv´n laughed "For you i will." he pulled out her chair for her

Shiviri smiled "We live in the palace.. i believe it is ambasator wing.... in other words our job is to try and get other views into the ruler's ear and try to convence others that we have a good ruler and she has a brain." she laughed slightly at that
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 am

Warren moaned. "Tease," he said to her, trailing his lips along her temple and down her jawline.

Spit Fyre nodded his agreement, though he tried not to move to much.

Evangeline gently ran her hands over his wing, searching for any irregularies. "Means he's courting her," she said. "With dragons, the male is supposed to give the female something to impress her. If she likes it, they'll eventually become mates. If not, bu-bye male."

Estell smiled at him and sat down, scooting the chair forward.

Damean frowned "Do most not like her?" he asked. He knew his mother didn't.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:15 am

Lesha purred "It is only teasing if i don't plan taking care of it." she rubbed more. "and i plan on taking care of it."

Heiling purred "I am impressed."

Vivir looked at happy Heiling "I think he is impressing her...it is a fine jewel. and i think him showing he could climb the cliff to get it for her....would impress her more."

Heiling nodded "all true."

Shiv´n smiled and sat down himself "have a few more suprises in store my bride."

Shiviri shook her head "On hte contrary i like her very much.. but many do not.. as she is a fallen angel. But she is wise and powerful... and has the respect of other powerful people. She is clever and knows how the other land works and how the leader there works.. thus can move agianst her better and defend too. She is a good leader."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:31 am

Warren moaned, kissing her neck "Cruel," he muttered, bucking to her hand a bit.

Spit Fyre stood when Evangeline released him, "Can I fly now?" he asked.

Evangeline nodded to Spit Fyre. "I'd believe so. He must've climbed, not having been able to fly."

(I gotta go)

Estell blushed "You don't have to keep doing things for me," she said.

Damean nodded "My mother believes her a tyrant. I've not judged, as I've no right to. I haven't met her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next