Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalking Through The Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Camille nodded. "Good," she replied. "As soon as problems start up, I dust it."

Woosley took a step to the side to keep his balance. He could smell her heat scent, but ignored it, knowing his place.
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Cleve laughed "I know that.."

Shivvie laughed lightly and shoved him again pawing at him.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Camille raised an eyebrow "You make me sound extremely predictable."

Woosley felt his tail wag once, and he jumped at her, paws out stretched, growling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Cleve smiled "When you reach my age most people are predictable... it is nothing personal."

Shivvie was now in a good mood. She wagged back and dodged. she barked lightly and let out another play growl. She was having fun.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Camille sighed "I must become iunpredictable then." she replied, as if it were a chore. "Oh, joy."

Woosley barked in reply, darting out a paw and batting her on the neck lightly, gently, as he always was, save he was unnaturally angry.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Cleve laughed "Do that.."

Shivvie wiggled and dodged batting at him. She gave White an inviting glance. She was no longer mad at her and wanted her to join the play.

(where did she go?)
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:59 pm

(I haven't the faintest idea....)

Camille nodded, brushing her hair away from her eyes lightly.

(not sure if I should post or wait for Ling..)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:03 pm

(Well me might want to wait a little... or at least spot RPing the wolves... and can you PM her both places?)

Cleve smiled "Well i would toast you but... it seems your glass is empty."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:43 pm

(sent it)

Camille laughed lightly. "Seems so," she said, absently running her finger on the edge of it, making a ringing sound.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Cleve said softly "But i can change that."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Camille smiled, her sharp white incisors coming into view. "Can't we all?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Cleve laughed "i was refuring to a nice bottle of blood.. o possitive."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Camille smiled lightly. "Now, that does sound nice, doesn't it?" she replied
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Cleve smiled "So does that mean yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:15 pm

(I'm sorry... I'm not on much during the week.)
white debated weather or not, she was still a bit mad at being disciplined and would usually attact anyone who tryed, even in human form. she looked back and forth between shiv and woosly. She jumped forward and gave a play growl, and slowing her sly smile again.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Shivvie was more pleased with white's action. She was now being polite. She bowed and pawed at White before taclkign Woosely
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Camille smiled. "Yes," she said.

Woosley growled good naturedly, rolling with her tackle before jumping up and pouncing on her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Cleve smield and poured her a glass

Shivvie was pounced on and twisted under him. She was also faling more into heat.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Her scent was stronger now, and he could feel it filling his nose. His ears pricked a bit, and his grip on her loosened. Then he mentally scolded himself, adn his wolf side, looking down at her with a cocked head. "Pinned you." he said jokingly.

Camille smiled, taking it when he was done filling it. "Are you not having some?" she asked lightly, her voice like bells.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Cleve smiled and poured himself a glass. "just doing yours first."

Shivvie winked and in a sudden move freed herself "not really." she said and nipped his neck. her wolf was a bit impressed with his and was enjoying temping him with her scent. the human side of Shivvie was still not quite sure what to think of Woosely but he was domanant and well he seemed to know what he was doing.. so she held her opinion.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:38 pm

"Gentleman, huh?" Camille replied.

Woosley's shoulder's shook a bit as he held himself back once more. He himself had decided that Shivvie was okay. She didn't seem the type to take over the pack at least. Or try to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Cleve smiled "When i was born i was required to be one... I was born of a family of high rank."

Shivvie nor her wolf have no interest in taking over a pack. Mostly she was a loner who joined packs for a time then after a few years left to wander again. But her wolf was starting to get other ideas and increased the scent of her heat. Shivvie's wolf wanted a mate and cubs and a territory and was tired of the wandering. Just because shivvie was born a minstrel does not mean that her wolf was interested in the minstrel's wandering foot and nature.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Woosley stopped and looked at her, his head cocked "Are you teasing me or something?" he asked when her heat scent got stronger.

Camille smiled "I was expected to be a lady. Any child born in France was at that time. Even more so than the other countries."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Shivvie looked at Woosley clearly confused "What do you mean by that? I am playing not teasing." Unless her wolf was up to something again... she asked her wolf her wolf said grinning Shivvie sighed. the wolf grinned again Shivvie mentally gulped The wolf did not answer Shivvie imploored. The wolf rolled its eyes Curse it all. She pulled and said rather bluntly "My wolf wants yours and is using every trick in the book to get him." She was not sure how to proceed. They had just meet but her wolf had always been forward.

Cleve nodded "hm that was true i was in France about that time.. nice wine.. and even nicer blood."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Woosley's left ear flicked back, something it did when he felt awkward. His wolf urged him forward, but he sat down to keep his control. "I won't do anything to you that you don't want me to. If you don't want that, then your wolf can find some other male. I wouldn't hurt any wolf that wasn't attacking me."

Camille chuckled "Unlike you, I wasn't Turned until I was sixteen. I had to go through the whole 'be a lady' and 'find a husband' thing over and over"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking Through The Night
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next