Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalking Through The Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Oh yeah thanks for the intro and for moving it.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Woosley smiled "You're lucky you popped up next door to me." he siad, motioning to his door, that was a few yards down the street. "C'mon" he started towards it, glancing at White and trying to remember if hse was in his pack or not.

Camille smirked, taking another sip out of the wine glass
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:23 pm

"who.. Who are you?"white asked
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Ahh, so she wasn't in his pack. "Woosley Scott." he replied easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:26 pm

(is he in wolf form?)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Shivvie shuddered and followed him. She forced back the change as she bit her lip till it bled. her bones felt like they were shifting. Her skin felt too tight. She knew it she opened her mouth then she would be exposing a half formed jaw with shifting teeth. She was holding back by shier force of will. She ached as her body screamed for change

Cleve smiled and said "if you are done with that i have many bottles to toast with."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Woosley glanced back, seeing how close she was, and quickly opened the door. "Head in," he said quickly.

Camille smirked "I'm good for the night. This will sate me for a while yet."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Shivvie rucked inside and stripped on the spot before she fell into the form of the wolf. Her bone shifted and her joints twisted. Her skin split into a coat of thick fur. Her jaw stretched into a muzzle full of sharp large teeth. Her Hands turned to paws and her nails lengthened into the wolves nails. She fell onto all fours and her spine lengthened into a furred tail. Her back arched as her eyes shifted into that of the amber of the wolf. And at once she was a peace. Her wolf flicked its ears and yawned lazily. She was large even for one of their kind. If a dire wolf stood beside her it would not be the taller of the two. Thick well formed muscles ran down her body. And her coat of red and white fairly gleamed. She turned to look at Woosley and gave her tail a short doggy wag to say thanks.

Cleve nodded "then how about a nice glass for the next night."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Woosley nodded, glancing at White once more. She seemed unresponsive, so he stepped inside his home, shutting the door.

Camille smiled "That sounds divine." she said.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Shivvie's wolf was now happy that it was in its proper shape. But there were clear signs she was going into heat. Her gaze seemed almost to be measuring Woosley to some unknown standard. She walked around him looking him up and down. But the wolf really wanted to see and measure his wolf not the human part. Her posture was not the least bit aggressive and her tail was low and her ears pricked in friendly intrest. After a bit she dropped down into the classic play bow.

Cleve smiled "oh good.. were you staying?" This building was all his but he rented out the pub at the base of teh large manchion. 1000 years had given him more than enough time to accumulate enough property for his vampire family.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Woosley chuckled. "Okay then," he said, shifting himself into a wolf. He was about the same size as Shivvie, his fur a bright silver, lightening to white on his paws. His tail waved behind him like a flag, a brighter silver than the rest of his body, and long for a wolves tail. His eyes had changed colors, going from brown to a bright green, seeming to make him look both older yet more happy on the emotional front. He cocked his head to hte side, and copied Shivvie, jumping into a play bow.

Camille chuckled "I've been here for one night already. Didn't plan on leaving until I had to."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Shivvie made an happy eager sound. She jumped out of her bow and moved to tackle him. It was a first to find someone her size. She nippled at him lightly. But her and her wolf liked to play. And this was a fine way to figure out if Woosley would be a good alpha for them.

Cleve nodded "i have rooms up in the manshion that are made for our kind. If you go hunting leave no signs that you were there. I have spent over 200 years creating this spot for my clan. And the last thing i need it to start over... even if i have to sometimes share space with wolves."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Woosley growled good naturedly, letting her tackle him over, rolling. He himself loved to play period when in wolf form. He was often called rather eccentric as a human, and this was his eccentricity as a wolf.

Camille's eyes narrowed "I hate the Lycanthropes." she sighed, rubbign her temples. Just the thought of htem gave her a headache.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Shivvie growled back just as lightly. Then nipped him again as she stood over him. wagged her tail and pawed at him

Cleve shrugged "they don't normally get in my area... but they are here. This is a big city big enough for both of us. We don't normally cause fusses but well a few of the clan and his pack have been... problematic. And if it does not get resovled without my intervention then i am going to have to start breaking heads and talk to the alpha. And if that does not work.. drive the wolves out... i was here first. and i am not leaving due to mangy dogs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:58 pm

(can we pretend that white came in? I was doing homework....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:00 pm

White tackeled Shivvie and gave a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Shivvie did not like being snuck up on and snapped growling a bit harder. White had just jumped in and now bowed. Not polite at all. But her wolf still wanted to play and did not think it was bad enough to warrent more than a warning snap and growl. She nipped at her but it was a bit harder so the girl could feel a short repremand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:53 pm

White wouldn't want shive to have the last laugh and bit her back, just as hard.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Shivvie was getting mad now. She twisted and pushed her ears into an aggresive posstion. She curled her lips back exposing her fangs. Her growl was lowing and now dangerous. her eyes sharpened. Her tail rose high like a banner of war. White was going to get disiplined for not following the rules of play. She bit White's nose sharply like a mother nipped her wayward cub's. IT was outright disipline. She towered over White like a giant war machine made of living parts and gifited with an enraged soul. Her hackles were up and every line of her body sent off waves of aggression and warning. This was a clear warning play by the rules or else. It was no longer a joking manor. Shivvie stared White down with her wolf blazing in her eyes and soul. And her wolf would fight would kill if pressed too far.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Camille smiled, finishing off the last of the contents of the wine glass. "Sounds as if you've got this all down to a science," she replied easily, setting the glass down on a nearby table and pulling out some red lipstick, running it over her lips once, and then putting it back.

Woosley picked himself up and stepped away from the two females, knowing enough by now to keep away from a quarreling pair, escpecially if they were in wolf form. He cocked his head to the side. He hadn't even realized the girl had followed him inside, nor recalled getting her name. He waited patiently. He'd have to break in if fighting started, as he would'nt tolerate fighting between wolves on his territory, even more inside his own home.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Cleve nodded "I have... the leaders father was very reasonable.... and wise.. pity he died."

Shivvie felt like she had sent her message and forced her throat to change so she said "heed my warning." before shifting back the wolf's voice. And stepping towards her and turning back to play with Woosley. She dropped back into a bow.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Camille nodded "So his child is leading now? Have you had trouble wit him yet?"

Woosley was silent for a moment, staring between White and Shivvie, then dropped slowly into a bow, turning his gaze back to Shivvie, brightening up again.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Cleve said "he is young but not stupid but he does not have the control his father had. But he has near perfect control of his own wolf."

Shivvie moved to tackle Woosly again
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Camille nodded "That is good. I hope you don't have any problems with him."

Woosley ducked, and tackled her this time, growling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Cleve nodded "There have been none so far."

Shivvie dodged and shoved him lightly with her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking Through The Night
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next