Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) Empty
PostSubject: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:39 pm

This is were all the mature scenes in Stalking Through the Night will take place.
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Shivvie smiled and rubbed against Woosely again. "hmm so is that okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Woosley licked her ear. "Fine with me," he replied, pulling away from her and shifting back into his human form.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Shivvie smiled and slowly shifted back to her human form. She stretched a little bit. The scent of her heat was still strong. She looked at him. "you have a nice set of muscles."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Woosley smirked. "You're not to shabby yourself," he replied, one step closing the distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Shivvie smiled "hmm i run a lot." she reached out and touching him feeling the play of his muscles.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Smiling, Woosley wrapped his arms around her and pulled closer. "I'd noticed."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Shivvie moved closer to him. She slid her arm around his waist. And experentally licked his collar bone to get his taste. He tasted of male and wolf and then his own personal scent. She let the heat build stronger.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 pm

A little shiver went through Woosley's muscles, and he picked her up, turning and placing her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Shivvie looked up at him as she sat on the bed. She ran her hand along his frame. "hmm i see you are starting to get excited."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Woosley rolled his eyes. "you're the one letting out as much of your heat scent as possible."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Shivvie laughed a strangly rich sound. "I guess i am." She tugged his head down and kissed him. "lets get this going then." Somehow this felt strangely right.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Woosley smirked, pulling himself over her and kissing her back, his hands traveling from her shoulders to her thighs and back again.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Shivvie moaned slightly and kissed harder. Her body began to stir with arousal not just her wolf. She leaned slightly into his touch.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Woosley felt aroused also, both human and wolf side of him. Though, his wolf side pulled him forward, as if telling him to get a move on. He ignored it, determained to take this at his own pace, his skin prickling with anticipation at every part their bodies touched.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Shivvie's breathing picked up some. She held back a moan. Her wolf relaxed a bit now that Shivvie's human side was now feeling what her wolf did. She traced the planes of his body slowly but urgently with her fingertips
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Woosley's wolf pushed him harder, and his hands shaking slightly, he hooked his fingers in Shivvie's shirt, pulling it over her head.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Shivvie moaned and touched more of his skin. she had only had a single shirt on... as she had been in wolf form.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Woosley stayed silent, his hips pressed to hers as he removed his own shirt, stroking the bare skin of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Shivvie shugged as he did that. And the heat of her arousal grew. She moaned softly and teased his skin with the pads of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:35 pm

(shugged? is that a word? or a typo?)
Woosley leaned down and kissed her collarbone, his hands traveling all over, as if confused that only a mere hour ago they were clothed in the freezingness of the outside temprature.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:44 pm

(i meant shuddered)
Shivvie moaned again and shifted closer. She touched more of him. She tilted her ehad to the side and her breathing roughened
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:02 pm

(ahh, that makes a whole lot more sense now)
Woosley held in a slight groan, his hands getting shaky with longing as they explored her body.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Shivvie shuddered again and her breathing roughened more. She moved ot nip at his chest
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Warren traced the shape of her hair line with his finger, grinding his hips against hers, needing some friction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next