Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Shivvie gasped and moaned harshy at the sudden friction. She grew wet. She panted and nipped his chest again. Her arousual growing and scent beckoning. She bucked her hips a little needing more.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Warren moaned loudly, lifting himself just enough to get at her pants button, his need growing more by the minute, her scent speeding it up.
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Shivvie quickly stripped off her pants and undergarments so that she was bare. Then went to get him in the same state.. "I want skin on skin.." she purred darkly
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Warren smirked, tossing his jeans to the side, feeling himself straining against his boxers as he pulled them off. "Good to know we're both on the same page," he replied, lowering himself back on top of her, not pushing in just yet.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Shivvie growled slightly but not in an aggressive way. She nipped him. She was not sure she wanted slow she did want him though. She rubbed against him. "we had better be." was all she said
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Warren smiled, nuzzling her neck softly. "ready?" he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Livvie nodded "born ready." she purred and groaned slightly. She arched a bit into him.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Warren nodded and lifted himself onto his elbows, lowering his hips down to her entrance, pausing for a moment before pushing his length inside her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Livvie shuddered and gasped slightly as he stretched her. She bucked her hips a little and her nails bit his back. Her scent exploded.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:25 pm

(ahh, why didn't you tell me i was typing warren instead of Woosley?!)
Woosley started thrusting slowly and gently, worring about hurting her, still struggling to control himself as the wolf side of him tried to force him to keep going without a thought of her well being, just repopulation.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:30 pm

(i forgot.. opps)

Livvie groaned happily she did not mind his roughness much. She arched her back and bit his shoulder. "more" she ordered. Her nails dug into his back urging him on. Her wolf came out and moved to attact his.. to claim his.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Woosley realized he wasn't hurting her, and gave in, letting his wolf take over slightly as he thrusted harder and faster, penetrating deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Livvie gasped and moaned her hips bucking and her back arching. Her pleasure built and built. Her eyes shifted to that of her wolf self as she shuddered with pleasure calling his name.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Woosley groaned, thier hips slapping together hard each time he bucked his own, the preasure that told him when he'd release into her building.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Livvie shuddered as her back arched. She bucked her hips and cried out his name. her inner walls tightened around him as she nearly went wild. She racked his back with her nails.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Woosley moaned out her name in reply, his hands tightening on the sheets on either side of her head. He was so close to his own release now anything could push him over.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Livvie screamed his name as her body exploded into a release. her nails dug into his back. her eyes glazing
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Woosley released into her, pushing all the way in as he did, his wolf taking over his actions temporarily, as if to be sure she'd end up with pups. When he'd released fully, he groaned, shaking his head to rid himself of his wolf's influence.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Livvrie had another release as Woosely had his. And her wolf seemed snug. As she knew there would be pups and that could very much mean mated. She panted ahuddering and softly calling his name
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Woosley's ears would've pricked, had he been in his wolf form. Instead, he just focused his eyes on hers, as he pulled out with a shuddering moan.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Livvrie shuddered "Pretty sure.. there will be cubs... Woosley... and i feel so empty.. now.. yet full."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Woosley cocked his head to the side "That doesn't make sense," he replied, confused.

End Of Mature Scene
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:36 am

Woosley half nodded, letting his wolf take control, his actions becoming more aggressive as he pumped hard into her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:41 am

Livviri cried out and egged him on moew. She bucked and whinned wanting more
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:07 am

Woosley let himself go completely, thrusting as hard, fast, and deep as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next