Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalking Through The Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Stalking Through The Night Empty
PostSubject: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:42 pm

This is where you shall rp your characters in Stalking Through The Night. If anything goes over PG 13, please move it to the Mature Scenes topic in the Mature Roleplays forum. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:47 pm

(well going to start this. sorry if it is early)

Shivvri was in her human form gazing up at the sky. She half-full moon was hidden by clouds. "So sweetly you sing to my kind lady moon. Yet if i sang to you would anyone answer me? Were is the Pack when you need it most?" Shivvri was feeling rather lonely and wanted some company.

Cleve stared up as the darkened sky. "Another night another night of work." he sighed "now what shall i do?" He tapped his long fingers on the solid oak rail. "So many possibilities..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:25 pm

(na, they've all been open. I've just been to busy to really get the time to start them up)
Woostly came up behind Shivvri, smiling "Bit of a poet much, my lady?" he said.

Camille slowly drank from a wine glass of blood, her red lipstick blending with the color of it. She smiled, her eyes drawn to a handsome young man not far from her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Shivvri gave into her inner urges and tilted her head back and sang to the moon the wild cry of the wolf born of a human throat. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the cry.

Cleve kept on rapping the rail. He sensed another, a female of his kind. He did not recognize her. But... she was notworthy for sure. "Who are you lady vampires?" he called softly. "will you come join me on the lonely night?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Woosley chuckled, staring up at hte moon. He'd been around too long to give into it anymore, but hte memories of it left him with a smile on his face.

Camille set down her glass, a slight ring filling the air as she stood, running her finger over the tip and coming to him, as slow and graceful as a cat. "Most find me not unrecognizeable." she replied, running a red nailed finger under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Shivvie sang to the moon out of a peak of lonelyness. She was tired of being without pack of being alone. So she sang to the moon to ease those feelings. She wondered if any of her kin would hear and respond. She could do with a little wolfy company.

Cleve smiled "Hmm but after so many years vampires tend to run together... Camille." He said as he remember. "You should know that by now."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Woosley leaned against a building, watching her, waiting, his eyes easily visible in the darkness.

"Not to me," Camille replied easily. "I remember your name, Cleve. And I doubt I've met you more than twice."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Shivvie heard something even as she sang. She dropped her head and turned to see Woosley. "you hear her too?" She asked "What is your name wolf?" she could tell he was a ranked one. Dominant oh so dominant. But she was no submissive even if she was a loner.

Cleve smiled "But you are only in your 200s while i am turning 1001 this year. As you get older it is harder to remember everyone."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:38 pm

Woosley smirked "Woosley Scott." he said. "This cities Pack Alpha."

Camille shrugged "Maybe." she said. "Or you've just a horrible memory." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Shivvie nodded "Shivvie Longshadow. Loner looking for pack." She was carefull not to be too agressive but she also point blank refused to look like a submissive. She was domant too. Very domante and darn sure enough to be ranked.

Cleve sighed "i only meet you twice remeber.. and in 1000 years that is not much time at all."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Woosley smirked, leaning back against the wall again. "Really?" he asked easily. "You do realize you'd have to enter any pack as an Omega. Sometimes, if you're lucky, I've seen wolves that skipped that part, because an Alpha or a Beta too them as a mate."

Camille smiled "Did I say that a few moments ago?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Shivvie's eyes flashed "Omega's are the lowest rank, outside the rankings even and i am far too domante for that. And you should know that. Last pack i was in i was beta... and the only reason i left that pack was because that pack died." Besides he did not even smell like he had a real pack yet. perhaps a single wolf or maybe two.. not true pack. And he was not going to mess with her by making up rules. She would fight if she must to claim her due. And right now he had just made her mad. And when she was mad blood flowed like water.

Cleve smiled "you know you did forgetful one."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Woosley noticed the change in her eyes. "I know i don't smell like a pack. I've been away for a while. I'm only just getting back. And that's been the rule here for a while, so don't start with me." he snapped.

Camille rolled her eyes "Then why repeat it?" she asked lighly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Shivvie started a low rumbling growl "They have not. And i would know as i am over 900 years old. Unless it is a halfbacked local rule." her eyes were dark then shifted to her wolf's amber. She was angry with his arragent wolf. He did not play by the rules and it seems he wanted a thrashing. "What kind of alpha puts domanits to be ruled by submissives? The dominate is to protect the submissive not be ruled by them. And i am no submissive. Press me further and we shall fight." She was furious with this alpha. Was he so green that he did not see the mess he was making? Her natural gadge put him only sightly more dominate than her well into hte range that she felt no problem challanging him and felt little need to obey unless she wanted to. How dare he test her this way? Her wolf raged demanding to be let out to hunt to kill. This male needed a lessoning.

Cleve smiled "So you did forgot." he teased. "who has the bad memory?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Woosley sighed "I've never said you had to join my pack. Yet you are angry at me for stating the regulations here." he may be younger than her, but he knew he definatly had a better handle on his temper, and a better understanding of his own pack, the pack his father had made and set the rules for, not himself. He refused to change them in sentimental reasons.

Camille laughed lightly "I didn't forget." she insisted, turning and walking back to her table for her wineglass, her heels clicking on the concrete, sounding out like gunshots in the silent night.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Shivvie shot her head up to look and be calmed by the moon. Had she been so long away from wolves? Her temper had gotten much worse it seemed. She breathed her wolf back recognizing it was her wolves need to challange another it did not see fit to leave and its rage at the males arragent dismissal and most likely his youth that was upsetting her. She swore under her breath. "Dam the wolf.. she has been held back to long." She had not been able to embrass the change in too long. For there had been no place to run. "Explain why the rules are that way?" And how the h*ll was she to find a pack that her wolf would tollerate. Her wolf refused to back down most times and was more than willing to fight and kill. But she could not stand the idea that she would be a low rank on the whims of a male unless anoter male decided he wanted her. She may have been born under the rule of males but she could not stand to be in that spot again.

Cleve smiled "What type are you drinking?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Woosley fixed his gaze on her "My father set them in place, because a male he let in as a pack member turned on the pack. We lost at least ten of us because of him. Nobody will follow an Omega, and omegas can't take over the pack. It's safety."

Camille shrugged "Young man I found a few hours ago. I'd say he's AB."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Shivvie could see the reason in that. And that allowed her wolf to ease its rage. There was reasons to the rule not just whims. Her eyes slowly shifted back to the warm brown of her human self. But she kept the wolf's stare. Her head slightly tilted. But she remembered a time that an omega had taken over. It a long time ago but an alpha had reduced his beta to an omage and that wolf had taken over. That soothed her more. Rank meant little when domance came into play. And she was nothing if not domant. For a time she could wear the hide of a sheep but as in all things wolves were wolves. "Tell me about the pack." she half asked half demanded. How could a wolf so young rule? true he was domanint but still she could smell his youth. Older wolves had a slightly differnt scent and actions. And this one did not have them yet.. not enough to be of old age.. but he did have control the mark of a person who had been a wolf for a while. It had shamed her a bit to lose some of hers so quickly but triggers seemed ot resist the flow of time.

Cleve smiled "a good one... thought i seem to perfur O partically O negative."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Woosley shrugged "We used to be great. My father died, along with a good many other wolves, to a deadly disease, and I ended up pack leader by default. We're still recovering from that, along with the greif of my father, who led us for a good two centuries or more. We're mostly downtown at the moment, though I have a few wolves around the nice parts, to keep up with information. I've a total of twenty three wolves left. I know one is expecting, so soon to be about twenty five."

Camille shrugged "Yes, but it's hard to find that walking around on the street, is it not? This was the best i could find, considering the area."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Shivvie gave a jerky nod. Then glanced up at the moon. Then she was forced to say "I need to run.. i have goon three moons without shifting.. i need to run before i really lose it." her wolf was edgy and she knew that it also meant she was about to go into heat. And that only made her wolf worse. If she did not get to run she would be a danger to all in contry. And no one no one would be safe. "I need a place to run." she said again. Her wolf trying to force her to change now she had been held back too long.

Cleve said "i got a good bottle of O possitive if you want?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Woosley shrugged "You can come to my place if you need to shift." he said.

Camille shook her head softly, even that small motion seeming graceful. "That would be wasteful, now wouldn't it?" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:43 pm

(err update? Too lazy to reada,..)
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:45 pm

(Camille and Cleve met and are talking, and Woosley and Shivvrie and talking to, Shivvrie's about to join Woosley's pack I think.)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Shivvie said "Please. My wolf needs to run.." She shifted her weight uneasily. As she fought the change. She knew that 3 full cycles of the moon was too long. But she had not been able to avoid it. Her wolf was too large to wolvlike to hide as a dog. She was so large.. larger even than the dire wolf.

Cleve nodded "perhaps."

(Um Shivvie met Woosley and Cleve met Camille)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:49 pm

White was in full wolf form and ran, she saw woosly and proceed cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking Through The Night
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next