Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Syline shrugged "I used to like boys too, but lets say i have VERY good reasons to not only not like them anymore but to fear them." she glanced at Piper. "i do know is that i like you.. and i enjoyed the kiss." Syline felt that Piper was 'safe' as she was female and very attraticive. "Likes can change and it is best to be open minded as you can be." she did not wnat to lose any chance with Piper just because Piper was not used to the idea of liking and dating a girl

Duric smiled "I think i can match that color well enough."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Piper looked at her and bit her lip, she stood where she was and paced lightly "Can I just have some tim to think about all this?" she asked her and looked down at her feet
`~
Kel smiled and nodded "Good luck" she said and gave him a small wink as she walked over to her dresser where there were flowers and put th rose in the vase
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Syline nodded "just give the idea a chance..but i can't ask for more..i hope.." her voice went just a tad with longing "you decided on giving me a chance. i can be very romantic and fun to be with. but i don't want to force anyone." her voice harshened slightly with the pain of the memory of she had been forced many times...

Duric smiled "I think i am going to have to turn into an incurable romantic." he liked that idea actually
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Piper looked at her and nodded "I poromise I will, its just a lot to take in at the moment so quick" she said and then turned and left heading towards her own room, where she sat on her bed and laid back.
~~
Kel smiled "hmm, I would like to see that" she said and smiled a little wider
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Syline nodded then watched her go. She fell back on her bed and put her arm over her eyes. She worried her lip and wished she had enough faith still to send up a prayer that this would work out.. but she had a feeling that prayers.. esperally hers would not be answered and she had nearly been cured of her faith years before she had been changed. She justed wanted it to work out... wanted a chance to be with Piper, to be happy in a relationship without the fear of being punished if she was caught...

Duric smiled "Then i will be one. though i think my poetry is better." with a minor slight of hand he pulled out a pure silk ladies gloves that would just happen to match her dress. Their was careful embordy on them in the shades of red roses.. but the real present was what was inside the gloves... a necklace of stone with a ruby carved into the shape of a rose on a set stem of emrald all in a simple heart on a chain so fine boxchain. "For you." he offered her the gloves
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Piper laid there and closed her eyes her hands running threw her hair as she thought about everything with Syline
~~
Ke looked athim "you didn't have to' she said and carefully took the gloves but thebe felt the box and slid it out raising her brow. She opened it and was speechless
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Syline sighed and grabbed a book but was not in any state to read. She rolled again on her side. "Dam it all." she was nervous and excited and hated not knowing what was going to play out. "You just had ot pratticly ambush her."

Duric said "no i did have too." he enjoyed having her speachless from his gift "do you like it?" It was a totally custom piece..and he had actually drawn the design and carved the jewels himself.. the setting had taken more still then he had though..
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Piper after awhile finally got up off her bed, she walked over towards Syline's room and with out knocking she walked in and went over to her seeing her on the bed and laid down curling up with her "I just want to cuddle for now" she whispered
~~
Kel nodded "its amazing" she said looking at it and tracing her fingers over the rose
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Syline's heart nearly leapt with joy "no problem." this was a good sign. She curled up wiht Piper but was careful to not do anything else..letting her decide what happened how much and when

Duric said "i carved it myself thinking of giving it to my life partner." his voice was soft "I have made many presents for you...just be warned."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Rose looked up " can I see it?"

Garrett shrugged " it's still a nice voice.."

Cody nipped her lips and rubbed her sides.

Ryan smiled, " what will make you tired?"
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Aries smiled happily and lightly rubbed his cheek "I love you" she whispered
~~
Natalie shugged "I dont know" she said and cuddled with him "I just want to cuddle:
~~
Piper smiled and curled up with her and laid her head on the pillow closing her eyes softly
~~
Kel looked at him "you know you dont have to shower me with gifts right?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Drew nodded "This way then."

Syline relaxed into the feeling of sharing her bed with Piper

Duric laughed "i know it was my i don't know 'magic spell' every year i would make a present for the present i i would fall for. One for each day of the year.. but when i had one for each day of the year i just started again... right now i am making one for august the 15th... the thought never occured to me that if i did not find one quick i would have made more pressents then she could possibly own... the spell was if i had a present for that day of the year then one day i might have a lifepartner whose birthday was that day and i would have a handmade present for her." he shrugged "I lost some over the years... due to tradagy and mistakes.. a house burned down losing a whole years worth... theft lost 4 months worth.."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Cody smiled " I love you..."

Ryan nodded and cuddled.

Rose nodded and slid from the trees to follow.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Drew took her to his guaren
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Rose was excited, wanting to see it.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Drew smiled "here it is. it is nothing speical.. but it is mine."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Rose stepped in and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Drew's guaren was nice. it has neat rows of herbal and vegibal, even a few fruit trees. There was a scented area.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Rose took in a deep breath and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Drew said "I grew everything here."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Rose smiled " it smells amazing.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Drew smiled "thanks."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Rose smiled and looked around happily.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:03 am

Drew said "you like it?"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:06 am

Rose nodded " I love it.. I wish I could sleep here.. I love the smells.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next