Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Snow stretched out and licked him back, submitting to his advances, willing. She wagged her tail a little to spread her scent to him.

Rose nodded " thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Shurn groaned and rubbed against her before mounting her

Duric smiled "anying you need you will have." then turned to leave
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Snow whined happily and arched into him, widening her stance to support him.

Rose nodded, closing her eyes " goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Shurn groaned and slipped inot her

Duric smiled "sweet dreams." then he left to his room.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Kel smiled and took a sip of her drink, she nodded to Drew and then leaned back in the couch holding her drink "thank you Tyson" she said and put her one leg up on the table across from herself.

Aron smiled and groomed at as well pressing his body a little closer to her own.

Aries whinned happily.and lowered her head a little, arching more towards him.

Natalie softly gripped the sheets at her side but was relaxed and let him take as much as he needed
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Drew got the underplay and why. So who is the new girl in the rooms next to yours.. i saw the maid help her in." he asked Kel

Lusia moved to groom him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Snow panted and bucked back a little, needy now.

Cody bucked in, nipping her neck.

Tyson smirked and laid an arm across the back of the couch. He waited for her to answer Drew's question.

Ryan put a tinged on pleasure into his bite for her, wondering if she would act on that.

Rose smiled and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Shurn mated her bucking hard inot her and nuzzling her back

Duric sighed and tried ot figure out what to do now...
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Kel looked at him "her name is Sylina, please give her her space and dont mess around" she earned and moved a little so she was leaning on Tyson.

Aron smiled and let her for now, he stood there still watchinf her with a smile.

Aries spread her legs.more to brace him

Natalie felt.it run down her spime.and bit her lip lightly.gripping the shert a little tighter
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Drew said "ah she guy shy... i will tell the other guys... and your rooms now will also only be careed by females... just so she feels more safe." Drew said "you. adopt her?" he could not see any other reason for the newborn to be so accepted

Lusia groomed him happily
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Snow made soft candid sounds, enjoying his mating.

Cody licked her neck and back as he took her, swellig slowly.

Tyson nodded " she is in a fragile state right now.." He said to Drew, his hand lightly brushing her shoulder.

Ryan drank slowly, enjoying the fresh blood.

Rose fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Shurn mated her thoughly wanting her to to sated as well as being sated himself

Drew said "abusive sire i guess... you have no idea how many of those end up wandering here." Drew stretched "i think HALF the newborns Master Duric has were adopted for similar reasons.. the other half where those he turned after he adoped a stray human."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Kel nodded "Yes I have taken her in as my own new born. I plan on keeping it that way and jeeping her safe. So if you could make sure only females are in that wing...that would be wonderful" she said to him smiling a little more at the light touch from Tyson

Aron smiked hia ears perked in a happy state with his mate.

Aries breathed a little more and arched with a small buck towards him

Natalie smiled lightly and hid the dizzyness that started to cloud over her mind
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Drew nodded "that is easy to arrange. many of the servants here.. would be more than understanding and would be accondating. It will be set up in less than a day."

Lusia nuzzled along him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Snow panted and bucked back a little.

Cody growled in pleasure as he swelled more.

Tyson smiled at Kel, looking back at Drew, hoping he would leave soon.

Ryan slowed to a stop and sealed the bite.

Rose slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Shurn kept on taking her quite happily

Drew saw the interplay and sighed "look here is some bluntness. the WHOLE house already knows that miss kel is now Duric's partner... and servants gossip a lot... so it you are going to romance each other..you had better do it somewere discreate... Duric might be fine.. but i am sure the servant's wont be.. and they will make your lives a misery."

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Kel.shifted softly and leaned forward to looked at Drew "and now why on earth would the servents care who I am sleeping with, or who I may or may not have relatioships with?" she asked him and raised her brown now intreaged on what he would say to that.

Aron smiled and then moved licking her muzzle softly and happily

Natalie looked at him and smiled her face a little pale "better then the bagged stuff?" she asked him

Aries whinned a little louder and backed upninto him more taking him.deeper
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Drew said "Duric is good to us.. most of the humans were taken off the streets, were beaten, starving and in need of help.. we were thrown away or abused. We did not know how we would live to a happy old age. Duric found us.. took us in and trained us..gave us homes and paychecks.. got rid of those who hurt us. We owe him and love him. We want him happy... and regardless it is frowned apon to cheat upon your new feyance... and most will give payback for that.. so if you want poor food.. a mess of a room and evyer convience hard to get... and in poor quiatly go on head be a fool and suffer for it..."

Lusia nuzzled him and licked him back
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Snow panted and whimpered his name happily.

Cody growled and took her even harder, slamming deeper.

Tyson smirked " Drew do you think I would be doing this if I did not know Duric was alright with this.. And that is all that matters to me.. As long as Duric is fine with it and Kel wants my affections.. I will not hide it.." He said

Ryan nodded " much.." He mumbled and licked the blood that escaped him before.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Drew said "The servents won't care... Even if Duric himself said he wanted it.. you would still be punished."

SHurn took her over and over
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Kel looked at him "I didnt ask to be Druics...he knows that and he knows about Tyson and I...any of the salves treat my anyless then I should be or Tyson, and actions will be taken and hopfully by me and not my own father" she said and leaned back into Tyson taking a sip from her drink.

Aries softly cried out in a yip tightening around him more now as he swelled getting needy

Natalie smiled softly and watched him before she soffly kissed his skin

Aron smiled and nuzzled her wanting to mate her again
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Snow panted and spread her stance now.

Cody le out a howl as he sped up harder and nipped her neck.

Tyson slid his arm around her. " So please warn the staff if anything is different.. We will be dealing with it.."

Ryan was surprised, but kissed up her neck.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Meara leaned over the side of the roof a bit, and waved at him. "Wanted to watch the sun rise," she said.
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Garrett smiled " was it nice?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Drew stiffened growing angered. Suddenly the lights flashed and a dark feeling grew in the room "You hurt them.. you hurt them and you will meet final death." his voice was a soft whispered "Most of us are Bonded to Duric. Most will become newborns." he turned and left punching a wall and shattering it. he was too angry to stay. The monster growing inside him wanted out and wanted to hurt them. But the last thing he said was "We are not slaves here.... fool." He hated some vampires... hated them.. and that was dangerous.

Lusia was willing and moved into the welcomaing stance

Shurn mated her harder

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next