Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Hell

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

House of Hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Peter was watching in the doorway. The guys inside her came at the same time, filling her. The one IMF er chest was bucking hard, taking her chest and mouth, almost there. The two guys bucked into her hands, panting. A larger guy came and slid under her, his member massive. He didn't care and slammed home, the other guys cum pouring out of her as she was filled to the max. Another guy came and slammed into her core " I'm going to fking wreak this arse hole of yours.." The one whispered.

Sam stilled and closed her eyes, knowing if she watched she would get turned on even more.

Zane nodded " I wanted to see how you reacted.

Cody then slid his hand down and into her pants, thrusting a finger in quickly " like that?" He said again.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Lily moaned against the member her hips bucking a bit.. they were bit but not as big as Peter or Lorian so really it did not bug her too much.. she had been trained to accept larger sizes then the average joe. and so she kept on working of getting their releases

Lorian smiled and kept on working creating a new toy and machine

Jade shuddered "well the cum was amazing."

Cristina shuddered gripping at hsi finger.. "yes." her voice shook some
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:37 pm

The guy came in her mouth, shoving deep down her throat so she swallowed it. As soon as he pulled out the guy on the left grabbed her head and shoved in to release. The one on the right came all over her body. The two guys in her started to really get going, bucking harder and harder.

Sam laid there, trying to think of something else, or fall asleep.

Zane nodded " what did you think of the as* work?"

Cody nodded, backing her up against a tree and slid his free hand up to fondle her as he fingered her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Lily swallowed the releases sucking on him but each specime failed to reach her A-list.. if they were lucky they got on her B-list most were C-listers. basicly she wished there were more of the quality of Lorian and Peter... but she kept on going

Lorian smiled and kept on working

Jade said "very strange."

Cristina shuddered arching a bit agianst the tree.. thsi was much better... it did not feel like he was teasing her but frankly this was all she wanted not in the mood for greater sex
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:45 pm

The guys that were going at her now all finished and a new batch came. The new guy underneath her took turns with her rear and lower, before preferring her lower. A tall guy stepped up, his eyes dark and hidden, but there was a smirk on his lips. He didn't give her a warning, but slammed in deep with the other guy still inside her lower.

Sam slowly started to fall asleep.

Zane smiled " it feels better with more in you.

Cody slid another finger in, taking her hard with him as he pinched her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Lily gasped at teh tall guy.. he automaticly went straight to her B list.. and could still rise.. if he played his cards right.. the others not really worht mentioning.. so she focused on him now if Peter could join with this guy and Lorian... oh.. that was a nice ditry thought.

Lorian smiled and went to check on peter and heard Lily was giving hadn outs and went to see

Jade said "realy?"

Cristina moaned adn bucked her hips a little "feels good."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:58 pm

The tall guy was long and thick, built like Peter. He started to buck, slowly. The other guy came inside her at the tightness and withdrew. With that a normal guy would start taking hard, but this guy took his time. A guy came up and grabbed her head, locking it in place and forced his member in. " take it all you sl*t.." He said with a smirk, bucking hard and deep into er throat.

Peter saw Lorain and nodded " she told me she wanted to do this in her sleep.."

Zane nodded " I've heard some girls think it's better than their lower.."

Cody kissed her neck " want more?" He asked, a third finger teasing her entrance.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Lily disliked the newest guy at once.. he called her a name and was being annoying soe she very simbly bit his member till he pulled out then gave him a look that said all. he was rejected by her.. so he could leave now.

Lorian said "so you got all the low cad guys you know after she dellt with both of us most guy just are not up to keeping her satisfied.. i can only think of a handful that have a prayer at exceiting her or sating her.

Jade said 'i don't know yet."

Cristina shuddered arching and nodding with a moan.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Peter nodded " I wanted to see watch guys had the chance of being selected to join us in having fun with her. The one right there is doing good.. Let's see if he can make her cum." The tall guy pinched her clit suddenly to distract her from the crude guy, also wanting to see if she liked pain.

Sam woke to find Lorain wasn't there. She saw it had been three hours and moaned, started to work on herself, fingering madly. She searched for his toys and grabbed two. She didn't know he had a camera set up in the corner to watch her, but she slid both fakes into her, one in her rear and one in her lower. She took herself hard, moaning and panting.

Zane was hard, hoping she forgot her end of the bargain " want to try?"

Cody shoved the third finger in " tell me when you want more.." He said, pumping his hand into her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Lily cried out as she felt the pinch.. it was pretty skillfully done.. the perfect mix of pain and pleasure.. so se helplessly tightened.. oh he was good. He just might reach her A-list yet. clearly he was trying to see what she liked and what she responded to.. another good sign

Lorina had an alarm go off on his cell "Looks like i am going to have to punish Sam again.. she was told to wait and she is fixing it earily."

Jade nodded "yes... but i want my turn with you too."

Cristina shuddered moaning and soon she was really enjoying herself

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:20 pm

The tall guy glared at another guy who was coming to join. At the moment he wanted to solely take her to see what she wanted. He smirked as she moaned from the pinch. He leaned down and nipped at her nipples. Peter nodded.

Sam cried out when she finally came and put everything away quickly and then laid back down and fell asleep.

Zane nodded and laid back.

Cody started the unbutton her top, pulling a cup down and sucking the nipple.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Lily shuddered tightening more.. as he nipped.. her hips bucked some.. this was good.. he was alreayd halfway to her A-list

Lorian smiled "I like that guy.. he is big and knows how to read a girl.." he would pinish Sam later once he found which guys were worth training hell if they were very good with this he would offer to train them a girl.

Jade smiled and kissed over his body teasing him

Cristina shuddeered arching a bit into him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Peter nodded, watching the two. The tall guy smirked " my name is Tim.. Make sure you remember so you can scream it wen your begging me to finally come.." He whispered huskily in her ear. " roll onto your stomach.." He ordered, withdrawing.

Sam woke and was curious with the new machine he had made, stepping towards it.

Zane moaned a little.

Cody was hard, unzipping her pants to get better access, bucking his hands harder.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Lily shuddered a little but rolled over.. this guy was good.. first proving his skill before he started placing demands. he was confident and to her it seemed he had good reason to be confident.

Lorian said "if we can find just one or two more like him.. " he trialed off "Think of what we coudl do with our girls?" he input the code into the phone so his machine if she tried to use it would punish her good

Jade licked at his member a little bit. but then moved away from it

Cristina cried out some.. her pants were slipping down her body as she leaned back some.. to allow his hadn more work. she wanted her climax but then she woudl be done
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Tim suddenly spanked her cheek, hard, then stroked the tender flesh.
Peter smirked " yes.. We could do a lot.."

Sam studied it ( explain how it works/looks.

Zane sighed and his member twitched.

Cody had sense she would be like that so he thought to get her to come while he was in her. He was distracting her while he prepped himself and withdrew his member.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Lily jerked her eyes widening as he spanked her hten rubbed.. her body shuddered some turned on more...

Lorian smiled "hmm i like him.. he he wnate da girl i would train him one."

(hnot quite sure)

Lorian's mahine was a muliti tool machine and was armed iwht a streatcher adn a fake that did not look too threatening.. wiht bumps on it. it could be in mulitpul posionts taking her with her on top ot it.. like she would be riding a guy on his back. taking her doggy style and the more tratinal one.

Jade smiled and klicked and teased more

Cristina finally noticed his member and shook her head "none of that inside me."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Tim spanked her again, then again.
Peter nodded " he likes to spank.."

Sam set it to her riding a guy and turned it on.

Zane shifted and gripped the sheets.

Cody groaned " can you stroke it them.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Lily cried out "more." she begged "i need more."

Lorian nodded "and he has her begging. He is good."

Lorian's machine started out pretty nice and took her skillfpully then all the sudden special arma held her hips so she could not move and the bumps turned into spikes and it becan an punishing pace a strecher inside her moving like sandpaper almost

Jade purred and licked at him more tasing him liking it

Cristina said "only if you make me cum."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Cat frowned. "fine. But I want to see it afterwards."

Jakob smiled "Getting used to me?"
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Tim smirked " quiet.." He order, spanking her once again, satisfied with that cheek before moving to the other one.
Peter chuckled, Lily hadnt been spanked so much before.

Sam screamed out, trying not to move so it didnt hurt as much. The stretcher was rubbing her rear raw and she whimpered, cream flowed to try and ease the pain.

Zane had a drop of pre cum on him.

Cody smirked " I'll let you cum if you get me to cum.."

( willow, for this rp Sky and Nicko ( yours) where about to have some dinner.)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Luke shugged "Sure fien with me."

Rilia nodded "yes..getting used to you."

Lily whinned as he was now clearly in contorl. She was wet and needy and he was not letting her get pleasure

Lorian said "he knows hwat he is doing."

the machine jetting in a liquid that would ease its movment inside her and pulle dout he stetcher leting the spiked fake to do its work.. a screane popped up with the messsage 'you did not wait long enough'

Jade licked that up slowy

Cristina said "no cuming inside me."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Tim spankked her hard on her sore cheek as she whined.
Peter nodded " he has total control of her.

Sam whimpered " it had been three hours.." She gasped out.

Zane moaned, his member twitched.

Cody shook his head " just hands.. You jerk me off while I get you off.."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:19 pm

(Thanks Smile)
Nicko looked at her "So what do you want to eat?" (just guessing on what they last said...)

Cat nodded. "So what do I do?"

Jakob looked at her. "You say that like its a bad thing."

Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Lily shuddered what did she need to do to get more pleasure.. she tried saying his name

Lorian nodded "That he does.. which is a good sign."

screence changed 'note on desk says 4 hours'

Jade licked at his sac now

Crsitna moved her hand to his member at once

Luke aid "pick a pose."

Rilia said "it is not.. it is just strange to me.. to evne want sex.."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Tim just smirked " I said quiet.." He said, spanking her hard once more, her cheeks red. He then positioned himself, at her rear.

Sam gasped, he had said three hours.. She gripped part of the base for support, trying to get through the punishment.

Zane groaned, his sacs tightening.

Cody groaned and started to move his fingers again, getting at her spot.

Sky smiled " why don't I make you some steak for helping me with the piano.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hell
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next