Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Hell

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

House of Hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Lily made a soft sound but did not stir yet...

Lorian moved the michen in possiion and let it take her on half power

Jade's body quacked as he hit her g-spot

Cristina shuddered a little liking his touch
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Peter didn't want her to stir, wanting her to sleep as much as she could. But his raging member would not last her nap and he fingered her harder to make sure she wouldn't wake.

Sam moaned, not sure how this was punishment.

Zane smirked, making sure to avoid getting her to climax.

Cody noticed and rubbed her side more.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Lily stayed asleep but her dreams were turning erotic

Lorian smiled.. he was going to build her up but not let her cum.. a diffenrt kind of punishment

Jade whinned as her climias was so clearly being deyeed of her her hisp bucked more

Cristina shuddered and moved a bit closer..
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Peter nodded to himself, she was in her deep sleep and he could do anything to her and she wouldn't wake. He thrusted thre fingers into her to get her sopping wet.

Sam bucked lightly against the machine.

Zane smirked and sped his fingers up, but didn't touc a sweet spot.

Cody kissed her head softly, his fingers slipping under her shirt lightly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Lily made soft sounds her hips shuddering a little as her erotic dream was hitting her hard

Lorian purred adn turned up the power some but he was goitn to stop before she came

Jade whinned begging again "let me cum." she begged harsly her body craving that

Cristian shuddeered her body tensting a little.. but she was oakwy with this
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Peter took out his fingers and smear her cream on her lips lightly, then sucked off the rest. He didn't waste anytime, ramming into her.

Sam moaned and bucked wilder, getting to a climax.

Zane smirked " I am no where to being done.." He said, withdrawing his fingers and circling her clit.

Cody rubbed her skin on her side.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Lily shuddered as she flet him take her still asleep

Lorian waited till she was just on the edge of it then pulled the machine out "no cuming for you."

Jade shuddered gasping as he slowly torment her

Cristina wodnered what he was up to
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Peter took her hard, since she wasn't awake he took her for his need only, ramming hard and deep.

Sam whined and panted, squirming a little.

Zane smirked, a finger teased her as* hole.

Cody was up to nothing, just liked the feeling of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Lily's dream truned more erotic adn she tightened more her body responding to him

Lorian said "that is your punishemnt you will suffer not being able to cum because you could not contorl yourself."

Jade tensed "what is that?" what was he messing with her rear?

Cristina relaxed and let him after that
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Peter groaned and smirked as he was going so hard that the bed squeaked and slammed against the wall. He was going to need a while to get sated.

Sam whimpered and rubbed her legs together.

Zane pushed the wet finger into her, not answering.

Cody leaned agains her as his hand traced her side.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Lily tossed her head talking in her deam... dirty talking

Lorian shook his head "none of that you are going to suffer and deal."

Jade stiffened "what... is that/" she squeeked

Cristina was slowly being manuvered somewhere and she did not get really what was going on
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Peter smirked, liking when she talked as he could get her to tell him her darkest desires. " what do you want my sweet.." He whispered as he pounded into her.

Sam nodded and stilled, biting her lip.

Zane kissed her belly " my finger.." He said, it wiggling it's way deeper.

Cody kissed the side of her head .
( what do you want to happen with them?)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Lily moaned in her sleep telling him she wanted him to have her many ways how she needed his mouth and fingers and member.. and everything.. she was unguared in her sleep talk and unscensored

Lorian purred "Now to feel punished?"

Jade gave a shocked cry as he did that "why is it there?"

(i don't know to be honest)

Cristina said "What are you doing?" did he just ike touching her or was it something more.. you could never tell witht eh people here
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Peter got rock hard at that, and he knew she would need to sleep for a long time for him to be sated. " what's your deepest desire my sweet? What do you secretly crave, but would never suggest to me.." He whispered.

Sam bit her lip, her core craved a release, trying to grip the air.

Zane smirked at her reaction " because I want it to be.." He said, putting it deeper, then added two fingers to her core.

Cody looked over at her " rubbing your side.. Do you want me to stop?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Lily told him "having two or three guys take me at once." it was her secret wish but she dared not mention it when she was awake.. for fear of upsetting Peter

Lorian purred "you can't cum for another 3 hours."

Jade let out a strange sound as he did that to her

Cristina shook her head "Feels kinda nice.. " but did he mean something more? was he trying ot heat her up?
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Peter licked his lips " what if it was more than three guys?" He whispered.

Sam gasped and then bit her lip and nodded " yes master.." She whispered.

Zane started to piston his hand, taking both holes at once.

Cody nodded and continued to rub.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Lily got much tigher and wetter hearing that "How could more than three guys fit inside me?" she asked cleary intrested and curious . though she was sitll asleep and would not remember any of this when she woke

Lorian said "that is your punishment

Jade cried otu her hips bucking trying to find a rythem.. to help him

Cristina moved more into him... were his hand rising? falling?
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Peter smirked " one could f*ck these delicious breasts of yours and you can jerk off two others as three guys took you... Then there could be more, waiting to take their turn with you.." He whispered.

Sam nodded and laid there.

Zane wanted her to experience this with a climax, starting to suck her clit.

Cody's hand was rising ad falling, but not in the intent to heat her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Lily made a sound she only made when she heard an very ertic idea she liked.. "YES!!" her core throbbed and tightned

Lorian watched her "i am going to work lay back and spread your legs." he wanted to see her visible state.

Jade cried out his name her body shuddering.. she was nearly at it now.. her body shuddering

Cristina felt his hand creep up nearly to her breats then fall just to her hip only to rise agian.. ironicly he was making her sexually frustrated by doing htat.. even if he was not intending to heat her up.. he was doing the thing right next to it and hse was kinda annoyed at that
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Peter smirked, feeling his climax coming and bucked hard. He was going to save the rest for later. He pulled out and slowly dressed her and him. He picked her up and went into the forest, going to the house to place her on a king sized bed. " rest.. I'm going to grab anyone that wants to play with you.." He whispered. He went around to the other rooms and said she was free to take anywhere, as long as there was no permeant damaged to her. The guys all got up and went to the other room, while Peter looked for more guys. The guys in the room stripped her and all started stroking themself, watching her sleep.

Sam nodded and did as he told him. She was wet, leaking from her core.

Zane slid one finger from her core to her rear, taking her the same pace.

Cody didn't know she was annoyed by him and continued.

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Lily was lost in erotic dreams. unknowning that she was going to wake to her fantisy

Lorian purred "very close i see."

Jade gasped and shuddered miklking and shuddeirng

Cristina was getitng mroe and more frustated and said "will you just do something?' her voice a bit despeate..
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Peter was off looking for more guys, more filing in. " hell, what ever if she's sleeping..." One muttered. " I get her a**.." Another called. That one slipped under her body and took no time to thrust into her. The other guy climbed up and slid into her core. That got more guys, one straddled her stomach and kneaded her breasts into his cock. One grabbed her hand to see if she would jerk him off, wrapping her hand around his.

Sam nodded and watched him.

Zane smiled " cum.." He whispered, his fingers going faster.

Cody blinked " what do you mean?" He hand stilled.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Lily woke up as soon as she felt the member going into her and she moaned shuddering she tightened at once and started pumping with her hand... this was like a dram come true..

Lorian actually took a few pics of her core then worked some more on what he was doing before..wonding how well she would last

Jade obeyed at once and came and came hard

Cristina said "your hand almost brushes my brest then alomst dips below my hip but never does.. it is frustirating."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Peter got lots of guys, all coming in the surround the bed and stroke themselves as they watched. The guys started taking her hard, not caring about a rhythm and bucked wildly. The one at her breasts took hold of her head for a second to bring it to his tip as he bucked against her breasts. Another came up in the other side to get a hand job.

Sam panted and bit her lip, arching her hips.

Zane smirked and watched her.

Cody raised an eyebrow, his hand slipping up and cupped her breast, fondling it " like this?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Lily moaned and sucked hard with her mouth her hands pumping and core milkign they often would buck at the smae time and she loved it all

Lorian said "none of that." he told her

Jade panted breathing hard as sher eached it.. "all the teasing was for that" she asked

Cristina shuddered happily "yes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hell
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next