Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:48 am

S-

Kanchana was flicked her tail again but waited.. she was nearvy anyways

o-
Zakar sniffed agian trying to see if she was ready to mate
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:53 am

O-
Alana flicked her tail a bit, eyeing him some. Her hear scent was what filled the air around her, which only enticed stallions more.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:57 am

o-
Zekar moved over to her sniffing and testing her readyness.. wanting to mount her and mate
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:59 am

O-
Alana's ears shifted back as she listened to him, flicking her tail constantly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:00 pm

o-

Zekar signled his intent to mount her.. a final test to see if she was ready to mate
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:33 pm

O-
Alana's rump lightly went up as she slightly bucked, she was nervous. But soon fell into thought of breeding and slowly backed up to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:37 pm

-o

zekar saw both her nevers and readyness and soon blanketed her and mated her
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:44 pm

S-

Shadow wasn't happy with what that other stallion had done to him.He galloped over to them with him ears down and his teeth bared.He stomped his feet and reared as he got to the other stallion
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Kanchana snorted and ignored Shadow
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:47 pm

S-
Shiloh wasn't up for games, he quickly jolted at the stallion and whipped his rump around, squealing as he kicked out forcefully with his hard hooves, planting them in the center of the stallions chest. He landed the kick as have him a warning squeal, how rump still facing him as his ears laid back.

O-
Alana braced her legs out and kept steady, allowing him.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:49 pm

S

Shadow stumbled a bit but was going to fight back.He but down on his rump and neighed,rearig and kicking him.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:51 pm

s-
Kanchana watched with some intrest.. foolish batcholor she thought

o-
Zekar mounted and mated her filling her with his seed so she would be with foal
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:52 pm

When the stallion bit his rump, Shiloh had a quick reaction and his hard good popped him directly in the jaw. His hooves kicked back, over and over as he repeatedly tried o target the stallion, hitting him quite a few times.

Alana's ears laid back as she listened to the stallion, curious to when he would be done.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:55 pm

S-
Kanchana was wondering what Shadow had been thinking

O-
Zekar finished and pulled out of her and nuzzled her whickering softly.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Azeri backed off more from the stallions and went over towards Kamch and stood there with the other male. She would wait a few more moments before she moved the females up the ridge out of the way from the other Stallion, and to where Shiloh could easily catch up to them.
~~
War came over and saw what was going on and snorted he looked at the mares and debated to take his chance now, and he did. He trotted up head down low ready to snake one of them off while there lead was Busy. He went right over to KKanchana and Arezi and snorted running to snake them off from the herd
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Shadow wasn't as strong as the stallion or as big so he was already weak and he didnt want to be fully put down.He stumbled away just a bit and put his head down,showin he was giving up.His jaw was out of place now and would need to be surgectly fixed

Ash followed the lead mare and walked beside her,nudging er a bit and rubbing her head against her lovingly.She would actually feel good of they became close friends
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Kanchana squeeled at War and kicked at him. She moved more into the herd trying ot follow Arezi
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:59 pm

S-
Shiloh's ears perked towards the stallion and he quickly jolted towards the other. Striking at his neck with his teeth as he slid in next to him. Giving Azeri the eye to take the mares somewhere safe. Shiloh was thick and broad enough to take on both stallions at the same time if needed.

O-
Alana softly nuzzled him back and sniffe at him, grooming his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:01 pm

S-
Kanchana kept an eye on Azeri wanting to keep near her..

o-
Zekar groomed her back quite happily
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Azeri snored at war and looked over to wards Ash and nuzzled her back before she nudged her towards the top of the ridge and motioned for Kanchana to hurry up and come along as well. She would follow behind them once they got going.
~~
War snorted at Shiloh and went running to challenge him and to try and tire him out so that he could get another chance to snake the mares away from him for his own band. he snorted and kicked his back legs into the air pinning his ears back,
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Kanchana moved as Azeri wanted her too... Kanchana knew who the lead mare was...

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Shiloh was by far, smart enough to realize what the stallion was doing. He instead followed his mares up the ridge, keeping a sharp, watchful eye on the bachelor. Giving him a stern snort of a warning so he wouldn't try to challenge him again.

Alana nickered and playfully trotted away.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:07 pm

S-
Kanchana kept on moving

o-
Zekar snorted adn herded her back to his band... he did not wnat to lose a single mare
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:12 pm

War snorted and watched them carefully slowing down to a trot. He knew his chaces were gone for today and he gave an annoyed neigh and trotted off back towards the trees where he knew his cover would stay hidden for now.
~~
Azeri moved the mares up to the top of the ridge before she stopped and flicked her tail annoyed. She looked over making sure they were all there before she looked over towards Shiloh and nickered to him happily before shaking her mane, and the dust flew off a little.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:13 pm

S

Ash followed the mate to higher and safer grounds.Se looke at the three stallions and snorted,they were all stupid.

Shadow shook his mane and trotte over to te mares.He was behind the lead mare but wouldn't dare try anything.But there was no way be was sharing hiwrse mares with anyone except the big stallion who taught him a lesson.He came up to the other side of her and neighed as if saying he would protect them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next