Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 pm

(sorry my bad there miss)
Azeri looked at him and snorted. She pinned her ears back and trotted away more from him lashing her tail as a warning looking over towards Shiiloh.
~~
Zenyatta walked threw the grass and grazed happily before she laid down in a sandy part and rolled around in it with a whinny
~~
War snored att he other male and he backed further away into the trees
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Zekar moved to look around for any bachlors to chase off
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 pm

(Well play it out cool Wink )

Sturm-
Shiloh whinnied to Azeri to get her to come along. The herd was headed towards the valley below and they had no time to waste. They were racing against the rushing of upcoming reeding season and he wanted to watch his mares at that time.

Ozean-
Alana looked at the other mares and slowly creeped forward to graze, flinching at the softest sounds.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Strum

Ash trotted around more and searched for a bit of flatland for more grass to munch on.She flicked her tail at flies and snorted a bit as she ate the grass
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:03 pm

S-
Azeri looked over at Shiloh and whinnied back, she trotted up towards him quick and gave him a soft nuzzle before she stepped over to head off in lead of the mares to where they were supposed to go. She could smell her own pre-head smell coming off her now as they walked over towards the flat Lands. She Nickered to Ash to come along with them so she fifnt get far behind.
~~
O-
Zetta (shot) Looked over at Alana and nicked softly to her as she got up and shook the dust off in greetings
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Ozean

Zekar moved around his small heard
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Strum

Shadow just followed behind the mate and glared at the male who called her over.He snorted a bit and nudged the mare as if asking who he was.He would fight him if e had to but he knew the stallion was stronger and a bit bigger than he was

Strum

Ash looked at the mare and the stallion following behind her.She lifted her head and gave a soft neigh and trotted over.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 pm

(can you post in the others?)

Shurn

Kanachana looked at her heard leader tossing her head
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:24 pm

S-
Shiloh was getting excited for this breeding season. He got up a brisk trot and followed behind his mares. They soon came to a large open meadow. He let out a soft whinny to allow his mars their independence, making sure they knew to stay close.

O-
Alana grazed shyly as she flicked her tail, her pre-hear scent flowing in the air around her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm

s-
Kanachana tossed her head and moved off a bit from the others

o-
Zekar scented that nadnuzzled her
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Azeri snorted knowing the male was not far and she went up to Shiloh and nudgged his side softly before laying her head on his back flicking her ears around listening to the mares.

Zetta walked off a bit and laid down in the grass and watched everyone carefully.

War snarted from the tree line and followed it along towards the band
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Shadow didnt know where to go so he just followed the mare then went up to the big stallion she had her head on.He wanted to be in te heard for females and protection,not that he needed any.

Ash grazed happily now that she was in a heard there were other females to make friends with and more land to graze on
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 pm

(Sorry those were both for Strum)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Kanachana moved near SHilo. She was nearly in heat already
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:04 pm

S-
Shiloh's ears flicked forward as he nickered to the mares, he could smell all the heat scents flowing through the air. He shifted forward, softly lowering his head and sniffing at the mares that stood near him.

O-
Alana softly shifted towards him and nickered lightly. Her tail flicking repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:12 pm

S
Arize backed off with a snort to the mare and went to graze on her own highly aware of shadow around. Knowing that kept her tail down and from flicking at all.

O
Zetta laid there and stretched out in the sun happily
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:14 pm

s-
Kanchana flicked her tail.. she liked Shilo and none of the others really caught her intrest.

O-
Zekar whickered back

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:17 pm

S-
Shiloh backed away for a moment and briskly trotted over to her, softly putting his nose under her flank. He sniffed for a moment and his head shot up, his lip curled against his nose. That meant her full heat was there. He nudged her rump, excited for breedings. He wasn't quite sure if e wanted to fully breed yet, but he knew it was close to time.

O-
Alana slowly lifted her tail and backed towards the stallion, giving him signs and hints that breeding was near.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:20 pm

s-
Kanchana tossed her head a little... she was not quite ready... but soon she would accept his mating... she took a half step away. She was a bit nervy.. even though she had foaled before.

o-
Zekar paid attetnion. he moved over and sniffed her.. his lip curled... soon.. soon she would be ready.. she was on the cusp of heat...

(not done this before so..)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Azeri grazed a little further from them keepimg her distance as she took in the lush green grass. She walked alomg slowly flickimg her ears keeping her scenses on the surroundings around herself. She hid her jelousley that was with in her ober Shiloh and the other mare. It wasmt her place to go stomping in.

Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:21 am

Shadow just kept following Azeri,at the moment not interested in mating.He just wanted to know where to go,was he a part of their heard now?He walked inside her and neighed loudly and nudged her neck

Ash was grazing with some of the other mares.She knew they would all be in heat so all the mares would want what they want and nothing else
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:26 am

Shiloh was now not even thinking of breeding. There was a stallion near his lead mare and he didn't like it. He penned his ears and quickly darted over, nudging Azeri behind him as he bared his teeth at the unknown stallion. Snorting fiercely.

Alana quickly tucked her tail back against her rump, bobbing her head as she took a few steps forward and lowered to eat some of the green grass.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:14 am

S-
Kanchana waited grazing again

o-

Zekar waited watching her
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:36 am

Azeri looked at Shiloh and backed back like she was instructed, she turned and dug her hooves intonthe rocks and went up the hill a bit. Keeping her eyes on the stallion and Shiloh.

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:46 am

Shiloh snorted and made his way over to Azeri, sniffing at her flank, this was a way for him to smell if the stallion had tried to breed her or me. Luckily he hasn't, and Shiloh softly nipped her flank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next