Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 am

Selena smirked and kissed her back " I think I sense some jealously " she teased and slipped off the bed to get something else.

Cody smiled " she feels like a little sister to me.. I'm protective of her.." He said.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:25 am

Syline looked at the clothes and gulped "I think that while most of these would fit but um... they show a lot of skin..." she was nervous... she teased the end of her shirt but forgot her strenght and it ripped exposing her light scaring on her back and upper arms. "drat... that is the third shirt..."

Lusia smiled and said "So... any ideas on where to go?"

Duric smiled "i don't lie."

Shurn smiled "I dug the den myself into the side of rock i bet it is still tehre."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:29 am

Rose shook her head " explain to me how you screw up boiling water.."

Snow smiled " that must have been a lot of work.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:33 am

Duric said "I turn stove on with pot of water wait over on hour and the water never boils or i get distracted and come back and the water is gone and i ruined a pan."

Shurn smiled "It took 20 years but i had the time." and they were there a sign said wolf's head caves "My den."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:35 am

natalie looked at her and laughed "of what might you say?" she asked sitting up looking at her with a loving smile.

Khaleesi smiled and walked over "here let me find something you may find more comftable" she said digging threw the clothes at the bottom grabbing her track pants and a plain white tee shirt "here there loss but there comfy and dont show to much" she said

Aron smiled "theres a waterfall now far from.here if you want to look"

Aries smiled "that sounds nice" she said
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 am

Selena smiled " of my toy collection." She said and started to put something on" now close your eyes.." She purred.

Rose giggled and smiled " your cook should teach you.."

Snow smiled " I don't think I would be paitent enough for that.."

Cody smiled and nodded " I thought at first she might be a suitable mate.. But she seems too happy for me.. And I also kinda always saw her as a little sister.."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:48 am

Natalie closed her eyes and leaned back "how could I be, every time one of us wants the other I always know theres going to be something new" she chuckled listening to her carefully

Aries looked at him and chuckled softly she looked at him.wondering who he didnt have a mate yet, he was sure handsom enough
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:49 am

Syline gave her a look of undying graditude. She pulled it on and it fit "Thanks... She was supirsed "wait this is silk. they make silk tee shirts?" but it was comfy for sure. The track pants where name brand and even better. She had no clue how the look worked but it did

Lusia smiled "Sounds fun."

Shurn smiled "Come on in...and it was a stress reliever"

Duric sighed "he tied to teach me how to boil an egg... half of it was nearly raw the other half was scorched.... and i had left it in to boil for an hour."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:54 am

Selena was silent as she approached her, climbing up on her. A fake brushed her thighs, but both of her hands held her sides. " I think you'll love this.." She said as she positioned herself and trusted in. She moaned a little as it was two sides and a fake pleasured her as she pounded into her.

Rose giggled again " okay.. Now more laughing..my stomach hurts.."

Snow followed him in and looked around.

Cody watched her look at him and he looked back a little.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:58 am

Khaleesi laughed softly.and nodded "yes they do for the right price" she said and smiled "tomorrow if you want we can run over to my place and grab a few cloths for you, I have more you will like ther this is only a very small amout of my clothing" she said to her. She liked Syline she felt for the first time she naybe had an actual friend.

Aron smiled "cmon then" he said and smiled walking further into the trees

Natalie opened her eyes with shock at first and cried out in pleasure as he hips buck "god selena" she oanted softly spreding ber legs more for her.

Aries looked at him and then looked away back towards the others flicking her ear softly towards the sounds of birds.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:01 am

Selena moaned as she bucked deeper " how does it feel?" She asked, nipping at her neck and her hands expertly rolled her tips around.

Cody looked around " wanna show me around?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:04 am

Sylina smiled "a whole walk in closet is only a SMALL amount?" her tone was light and teasing. She was very relaxed now

Lusia nodded and followed him

Duric said "it really happened... I can use an oven and microwave and that is about it."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:10 am

Khaleesi chuckled and nodded "yes" she said "you and I some time this week will go shopping" she said with a smile

Aron smiled "so tell me more about yourself" he said

Natalie moaned and cridd out her name "o-o it amazing" she manahed to say arching closer to her gripping at Selens thighs softly so she could hold onto something

Aries smiled "sure, but I may get us a little lost" she said a little playfully
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:14 am

Selena moaned with her, going faster and faster as the member jerked right against her spot and she was right on the edge.

Rose smiled and sat cross legged " well your humor has made me a little more comfortable.."

Snow followed Shurn into the den.

Cody chucked " fine by me!"
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:19 am

Natalie cried out loudly as the member rammbed her spot and shd came that second in a burst aalmost and everytime after it hitbher spot.

Aries smiled and nudged him up with her nose "cmon then" she said softly
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:23 am

Selena moaned as she saw her wriggle with climaxes. She rolled her hips to stimulat herself and shudded. She climaxed hard and buried the fake deep inside her.

Cody nodded and followed her.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:29 am

Natalie watched her with a smile as she thrusted her hips up hard tsking her by suprise with the fake and it rammed and hit her sweet spot.

Aries smiled and walked with him into the woods "so why dont you have a mate?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:33 am

Selena snarled in pleasure and stared down at her, flipping them so she rode the member " buck hard.." She ordered.

Cody thought " I guess because I haven't found the right one.." He said.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:40 am

Natalie lookes at her softly she placed ber hands on her chest squeezing her breasts before she did as she was ordered and bucked her hips harder and harder moaning and coming as she did unae to help it at this point

aries nodded "makes sence" she said as they walked around not suee where to start to show him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:46 am

Selena arched up and snarled, bucked against her so they would go in deeper. She came hard.

Cody smiled " do you have a mate?"
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 am

Natalie moaned and cried out her name softly and brethlessly as she came once again as well bucking the member into both of them

Aries shook her head "No, never" she said as they walked "I tend to wonder alot im never in the same place long enough except wheb I come back to see my brother. but then hardly anyons is even aloud to look at me with outhim terring there heads off" she laughed
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:57 am

Selena snarled and bucked up against her " one more thing to show you today my love.." She whispered.

Cody chuckled " I talked to you at a good time.. When he's distracted.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:18 am

Syline nodded "You have alot of nice things."

Duric smiled "i am glad to hear it."

Shurn smiled "lets go inside."

Lusia asked "What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:02 am

Rose sighed, her stomach growling again. She blushed and bit her lip.

Snow nodded " okay.." She said and followed him inside.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Aron smiled "anything really" he said

Khaleesi smiled at her "So will you one day, my father has been alive for a very long time and over the years its gotten better" she said softly to her

Natalie looked at her and smirked softly she leaned down kissing her neck "I dont know how much more I can take" she whispered softly jusy rocking the member in both of them

Aries looked at him and laughed some but agreed as she walked along side him "im pretty sure he'll be busy for awhile"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next