Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse of the Fallen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:36 pm

(okay)

Chris landed at the door of Riven's house, folding his wings and leaning against the doorframe, knocking on the door.

Karina looked at Shive, shocked. "So... um.. I'm gonna look like that?"
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Shive shrugged "I favor the angel side... so i don't know... but you will change some... usually in a striking way."

Riven heard the knock "let me get that." he went and saw Chris "hey buddy.. come on in... we have guess.. include two hot girls.."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Robert smiled " you will look more like me or Riven.." He said, he slide into his form, his skin darkening and his eyes turned a amber colour. " Closer to Riven probably since he is 3/4s demon.." He told her.

Tara was curious of who it was and got up to go follow Riven. She peeked around him to see who the guest was.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:02 am

Riven smiled at Tara "hey Tara this is Chris.. Chris this is my mate Tara... as in Mate mate."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Chris raised his eyebrows. "Man. That's what I get for going to Europe for a month. Anything else I missed out on?" he asked. "And hello, Tara." he said, nodding to her politely.

Karina looked Robert up and down for a few moments, then sighed. "Okay, okay, I'm cool with all of this, for now. Unless I get a pair of horns. Then I might freak out a bit."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Shive smiled relaxing "now i am going to see where the host left." she slipped out and saw Chris... and froze.... she KNEW him.. yet never had seen him before.. her heart picked up and her vision focused... she felt a wave unangel like possission... he was HERS. As she fell hard.. HER one.... and she had no clue what to do about it. She sighed slightly to herself. What had she gotten herself into?
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:33 am

Tara smiled sweetly " it is nice to meet you.." She said softly, stepping beside Riven. She shook his hand lightly and her eyes glazed over for a few moments, seeing the scene unfold right before it happened. Her mouth curved in a grin again and glanced back just as Shiv stepped into the room.

Robert rubbed the back of his neck " just to warn you.. You might have horns.. Mattering on what kind of demon you are."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Chris frowned at the look on Tara's face. "You got some kind of phycic power?" he asked. "Because you just looked exaclty like a seer I met in Romania."

Karina frowned "How many types of demons are there?" she asked, looking at Roberts eyes for the first time. And froze. Suddenly, it seemed like the whole room had gotten smaller, and it was just him and her. Her heart pounded in her chest, and she shook her head, blinking, pulling her eyes away from his. The feeling left, but when she looked down at her hands, they were shaking. What just happened?
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Tara nodded and smiled " I am a seer.."

Robert saw she was terrified " it isn't much difference in being human of demon. But there are many demons.. Elemental ones, sex ones, physic ones.." He told her.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Karina didn't look at him again, keeping her eyes on her hands. "Which one am I?" she asked.

Chris frowned "What'd you see?" he asked. "Considering the way you're looking at me, it was about me, so spill."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Tara smirked " I don't see and tell.." She giggled. She knew he would find out anyway soon enough.

Robert studied her " I can't tell from your human form.. Once you are in your demon form it will be easy to tell.."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Chris shrugged "Okay, whatever that means. So what've I missed besides the two girls brought in?"

Karina shrugged "I don't know how to do that though," she said.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Shive gulped and moved closer making a faint whisper of sound

Riven said "three girls and a boy." he corrected "and you will have to wait and see."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Tara smiled " come over here Shive and meet him.." She said softly and giddy.

Robert nodded " you have to ask riven, I'm not experienced with that."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Shive froze for a half second them came over "hey." She said softly unexpecdly shy
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Chris rolled his eyes "Fun. And you know how impatient I am. Hello," he said, barely glancing at Shive. "She one of the new ones?"

Karina frowned "How are you not experieced with that. What are you? Demon, Angel, or some kind of Hybrid?"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Tara frowned as he hardly glanced at his chosen one " she does have a name you know.." She said, trying to get them to connect.

Robert nodded " hybrid, half angel half Demon.. I can't shift like Riven can, my skin only becomes darker and eyes redder... His form actually changed a bit.."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Karina frowned 'How does a half demon half angel even live? Doesn't that go against the laws of nature?" she still kept her eyes trained on her lap, tapping out a four beat tune on her leg.

Chris mockingly turned and bowed to Shive. "I am dealy sorry, malady," he said. "I am Chris, and you are?" he looked up into her eyes and froze completely. She was familiar, unfamiliar, both new, and completely known, the sun and the moon, the sky and the stars. He blinked, and quickly straightened back up, putting on a nonchalont face. Not happening, not happening, not happening, He thought. His father was already ready to kill him about siding with the halflings. His chosen one being a halfling on the other hand? Both him and this girl were long dead.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Tara grinned and stuck to Riven's side as she watched his shocked expression.

Robert chuckled " demons and Angels came intertwine.. They just tell us they can't so they don't"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Karina half smiled "How kind of them."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Shive sighed as she read his feelings "I know it sucks." she responded to what he did not say. How she could read him so well was only due to the bond that made him familar to her... and years of pratice. She glaced away feeling oddly annoyed... clearly he had no intrest in her except the bond he did not want. The bond with her... she felt like keening.. like crying. She tried to hide it.. but her natured begged for the sky as comfort. It seemed ever her One did not want to deal with her twin nature... was she that much of a monster? She had been taught her One would be accepting... yet it seemed to much to ask... a stray tear slid down her face and was quickly hidden, errased... it sucked to be the only one that appeared to WANT the Bond of One.

Riven did not get the interplay at all and watched them
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Tara frowned and looked up at Riven. She wondered why they weren't happy about finding each other.

Robert chuckled " that's for sure.." He mumbled, not knowing she was his one yet as she wouldn't let him see he eyes.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Riven suddently got it "She is a halfling and his family is unhappy with them... and iwth Chris as it is"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Chris glanced at Riven and nodded in agreement to him, his eyes on back on Shive almost immediatly. "Please don't cry," he said to her, making his voice as soft and kind as possible. He was unsure if he should reach out to her or not. "I'm just..." he paused, unsure what to say. "I'm just..." he tried again. And frowned "I'm just a dick, aren't I? I am sorry. But my family is about a centimeter from disowning me. If they found out my one was a halfing, they wouldn't hesistate to kill both of us, and as quickly as they possibly could to avoid embarrassment."

Karina after a moment, raised her eyes the slightest, setting them on his chest, not knowing where else to put them. "Then how was if found out if it was possible. Don't demons and angels.. well... avoid each other??"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Tara stayed silent, leaning against Riven and watched the others.

Robert shrugged " I'm not sure.. Riven again would know more.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curse of the Fallen
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next