Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse of the Fallen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Curse of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Here is where we will RP Curse of the Fallen.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:16 am

here it is starting

Shive was in her neighborhood trying to tollorate the feel of her bound wings. She was heading to basicly the middle of nowhere so she could fly... once again she wondered why she could fly yet was 'human' totally unknwoing of her half angel line

Hashar was in Hell as usual considering the vavious ways he should torcher the person dronning on at the meeting. Frankly he did not know why he bothered to come...

Livshi sighed lesteing to all the evils a halfling would cause all basless of course and considered the best way to 'fix 'the siturtion without causing a bloodbath like her predesor did.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:50 am

Sam sighed, leaning back in his chair, at the only place humans on the halfling's side could go.

Kari walked around her school, completely oblivious of what she was. Her Ipod was in her ears, and she ignored the teachers telling her to take it out. Let them make her.
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 am

Shive finally reached her place and went skyword

Harsher decided that he would skin the demon alive.. cut out their tongue make him eat it then dump him in boiling pitch and burn him after....

Livshi waved them to stop and said "i have not seen them do such things nor heard of them doing them in hundreds or years... they are no better or worse then the humans nor do i see that they need to be singled out because their 'bloodline."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:15 am

Kari, when the bell rang, stepped out of the school, backpack on her shoulder, extremely bored. She headed towards her motercycle in the corner of the parking lot.

Sam glanced at Livshi and nodded to himself.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:26 am

the speaker started on about 'Leth and Lorach.' who suposidly were halfings and insired the machine gun and atomic bomb.

Livshi sighed "there is no proof that they where halfings and it was not just two people you created those things are we going to---forgive me humans speaking here--be as narrow minded as many humans that we must just how good or bad a person is from their bloodline? the world may no longer be equal but we do not need to make it even less equal."

Hasher smiled at that. "Humans were not exactly without aid on forming that particual midset... it took many deamons contless years and many human lifespanes to do that.. how else are children imune?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:32 am

Sam rolled his eyes. Ya, right. He knew for a fact that a team of highly trained scientists developed the atomic bomb to counter the Russians.

Kari jumped on her motercycle and revved it, pulling out of the parkign lot and speeding off.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:49 am

the speaker started throwing papers and yelling that halflings were unatural monsters and should be destroyed

Shive was enjoying herself in the sky

(Want her to be meet by Kari)

Livshi nodded "Humans have historicly had their mindset infuanced by BOTH demons and angels... causing some good and some evil.. angel's actions have not ALWAYS been kindly nor have their actions caused only good... nor have demons caused only bad... demons HAVE guarded certain humans before as have angels.. so to say the union of angel or demon and human causing Only evil is fankly liticris... how could they occur in a natrual fashion if they were not also natural? and remember evil is relative.

Hashar laughed "Very true... some demons... myself including have guarded humans who have gained our favor... and not always for causing havoc... sometimes we have guarded those who were hunted. and fankly that is what makes the task hard.. if we seek to cause evil what is evil? revent to who? and to what degree?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:59 am

(sure. otherwise, she's wandering.)

Sam smiled "Not to mention that's an insult to humans. Do I look evil to you?"

Kari drove down the street quickly, loving the wind in her face.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:15 am

the speaker sputtered and ranted some more

Livshi said "I think the speaker needs a break to regain his sanity. as now he is unable to respond in a resonable way... humans have been proclaimed neutral and have been for thousands of years. "

the speaker started a new rant this one very person and insulting to Livshi before he was dragged out

Hasher grinned at Livshi "if i could only find a mate that could set someone on their tail like that. if humans were not neutral then neither angels or demons would have any intrest in them..besides intensiving their alllance... but as they are neutral both sides want their allance.. not to metion the treaty that dictates that the side that wins over 98% of naturally neutal things in effect win the world."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Sam listened quietly, smiling as the man was dragged out. Served him right.

Kari stopped in front of her house, hopping off of her motercycle and going inside, dropping her backpack and picking up her book and an apple, heading out side and sitting on her swinging chair, propping the book on her knees and opening it.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:39 pm

(Shive is kinda far away from Kari she will have to go a bit farther out...)

Livshi sighed "Break time perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:46 pm

(how far?)

Kari yawned, setting down her book afteer a few pages and standing, heading towards the woods, hoping for a nice peaceful walk.

Sam yawned. "Sounds good to me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:57 pm

(like a few miles or we could say a mile)

Hashar nodded "sounds great."

Livshi sighed "Then break it will be." as teh rest agreed.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:37 pm

(ok)

Sam nodded, standing up and stretching.

Kari stretched, and hearing a noise back at her house, turned. A man was at the window, holding out a gun. She screamed, and ducked as he shot, turning and bolting into the forest as fast as her feet could carry her. What was happeneing?
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Livshi sighed and ran her hand though her bound hair

Shive was flying freely
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Sam yawned, taking off his jacket and laying it over his chair.

Kari ran blindly, leaves and branches whiping her face, one hitting hard enough to leave a horizontal cut across her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Livshi sighed "What makes halflings so horrible.. i cannot See it.'

Shive heard a gun and dove to take out the gunman killing him in a single strike. she had no mercy for hunters
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Sam shrugged "They're different. It's like hating black people, for humans. Just because they're not exactly like you, they're dangerous. Same thing with the Hebrews in the ancient times."

Kari tripped over a root and crashed to the ground, crying out when she felt pain shoot through ehr ankle. Turning over slightly, she turned on her side and spit dirt out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Livshi sighed "for a human to see what angels do not... such are dark times we angels wish to hunt halflings like dogs."

Shive landed near kari "You alright?'
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Sam shrugged "Humans are also nuetral. We see things from a different side. All you angels see is that the halflings are impure, and the demons see them as too pure. No offense to angels or demons."

Kari looked up, whiping the dirt from around her eyes and standing up shakily, inspecting her ankle, and sighed in relief. It was just twisted. She leaned agaisnt a tree and nodded "Fine," she said.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Livshi said "then some of them need to remember their sins before they call themselves pure. No few of them have many a vice.. "

Hashar sighed "i don't get it too much but i am suposed to see them wiped out.. but all it is is yet another Salem. He paused "My daughter is one on earth... and i don't wish her hunted."

Shive said "Well you should know the one that was hutnign you is dead.. i killed him."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Sam nodded "Nobody would want anybody hunted. We are not animals to be captured and killed."

Karina looked at her, her head cocked "But why was he hunting me? I've not done anything wrong. Lately."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Livshi sighed "if only others saw it that way."

Shive shrugged "Why do they hunt me?'
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Sam shrugged "They don't want to be wrong is all. When they realize they are truly, 100 percent wrong, they should stop."

Kari cocked an eyebrwo, then asked "How'd you get here so fast?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Fallen   Curse of the Fallen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curse of the Fallen
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next