Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Hell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

House of Hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Peter was sleepy and wasn't paying attention to her posture.

Sam moaned and bucked wildly.

Cody panted " very bad.."

Zane stroked her cheek " you will enjoy this.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Lily tried ot keep relaxed... nervous though. and a little tense

Lorian laughed and kept on teasing and testing and bucking

Cristina grinned "then prove it."

Jade struggled more... but she was being worn down fast... her mind flooding with thoughts of him having her. teasing her and causing her to come relentlesssly
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Peter cupped her butt, pulling her up against him, showing her he had a slight morning wood.

Sam whined " please master.. Let me cum all over you.."

Cody titled his hand and smirked " in what way?"

Zane got a small vibrator and pushed it into her rear.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:23 pm

Lily shivered feeling a bit pressured and a bit threatened and a bit eager and very confused. She relized that Peter did not remember at this moment..but to be honest her body was very um... sexually frustrated right now... but she was not sure she would be able to have sex.. so soon.

Lorian laughed "you want to claim me?"

Cristina purred "use your imagination."

Jade cried out her body now mastered by him. she shuddered mewing but right now he had a very strong psychologial advantage over her.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Peter kissed to her ear " I need you so badly.." He whispered sleepily, grinding his hips to hers, growing harder at the friction

Sam shook her head " no.. I want to please you.."

Cody smirked and gripped her hips " I think this is proof enough.."

Zane wasn't going to take advantaged of her. He wanted to reveal to her another side to er.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Lily felt oddly impowered by that and oddly threatened. She felt his hardness but was not sure of her ablitly to care for his need.. yet she also had an itch that needed serious scratching.

Lorian purred "hmm you do... "

Cristina pushed his hands away "nope not enough."

Jade shuddered shifting and arching unable to fight anymore... but she almost inteinally was disopenent...
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Peter started to slip her shirt off.

Sam nodded, tightening for him.

Cody bucked hard once to surprise her.

Zane let it go that once, since she was new. He slipped a ring into his member to make him last longer.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Lily let out a sound at that... "Peter... do you remember what happened to me?" she asked ehr voice strong but shaking

Lorian goranwed swelling more and more

Cristina let out a soft sound at that.. but still did not let him really enter her past what she was willing

Jade whinned still disobeying... she was not sure she was really into this as much as he thoguth she was.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Peter pulled back "huh? What happened?" He asked, his eyes were half closed. Sometimes he would be half awake and do this to her.

Sam closed her eyes.." Please master.."

Cody panted hard, wiggling his hips then

Zane smacked her ass at her disobement. " for that, you are not allowed to cum till I tell you.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Lily sighed "Will you wake up already... your sex drive should be feared.. not many guys want sex before they wake up." but she knew soon she miht end up trying to seduce him... damanage or no damage just to get rid of her frustrations from her incredibly high sex drive.

Lorian said "Then you know how you have to talk."

Cristina grinned "nope not enough yet.."

Jade gave a soft sound... she struggled but it was clear she was doing it more for show...as she figured she could not get free. she leaked more cream... making the bed under her a bit wet.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 am

Peter blinked, tiredly " huh?" He whispered as his lips trailed along her skin.

Sam was confused at what he had said " talk how?"

Cody swelled more as he bucked a few more times.

Zane pinched her butt to get her to stop moving.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:08 am

Lily sighed it just had to be one of THOSE days... well it might be better that way... but if he keep this up.. her frustations were going to go on overload... and she was not ready for sex..

Lorian grinned "talk dirty to me."

Cristina pulled up not letting him get deep inside her just let his tip in to tease him more

Jade jerked whinning she had no idea now what to do.. only she was milking air and leaking cream...
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:16 am

Peter kissed and sucked her neck, his hand slipping under her pants, fingers at her lower " you are wet.." He whispered in her ear.

Sam blushed " shove your cock deep inside me, take me hard.." She whispered.

Cody growled and shook a little, ready to flip them.

Zane smiled and let her stay like that for a little to let her anticipate something.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:23 am

Lily sighed that was her high sex drive. and aready she felt his fingers working her... she wondered if he worked at it..if he could push thought and memory out fo her mind... "when you wake up propperly we are going to have a serious talk about getting councling for you on this." she told him.

Lorian said "hmm will have to do better than that."

Cristina grinned enjoy this a lot.. "no flipping you have to earn it."

Jade tried to look to see what he was doing... she tried looking meek... not sure of what eles to do.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:28 am

Peter chuckled and took her shirt off quickly and expertly. He cushy a nipple in his mouth, his fingers thrusting deep and rubbing a spot.

Sam bit her lip " flip me.. Take me hard and give me a spanking for being such a bad girl.." She said sexily.

Cody bucked hard again.

Zane suddenly smacked her lower lightly to get her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:34 am

Lily cried out... knowing better than to fight.. "And i am going to hold this over you for a lot time and make you feel super guilty." this might be good for her healing but she was going to have to fight fighting him

Lorian grinned and slapped her rear "that is better..."

Cristina rinned keeping away

Jade cired out spilling cream.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:39 am

Peter started to slowly strip them " you would hold this agains me?" He said softly, rubbing his bare member against her leg.

Sam cried out and tightened at his slap. She came a little and smirked " I've been a really bad girl.." She purred, wiggling her rear at him.

Cody moved his hands up to massage her breasts.

Zane smirked, going to the closet and getting a feather attached to a whip handle.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:42 am

Lily said "you will figure it out in the morning when you wake up and i don't want your member right now..." that woudl just make it harder to not fight him. she was amazed she was not panicking right now

Lorian grinned "Guess you need to get pusnished

Cristina purred at that "better."

Jade heard him moving and was getting worried as she got aroused more
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:46 am

Peter positioned himself, kissing her passionately " you are so hot.." He purred and slowly pushed in, his sleeply self was half listening to things she said.

Sam nodded " a bad girl needs to be punished.."

Cody rolled her nipples.

Zane trailed it along her back.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:52 am

Lily shoved at him "i said NO member." she snapped nearly losing her control in a bad way "and i meant it!" she was not going to go thought another nightmare series.

Lorian grinned "then i will punish her."

Cristina moaned shuddering

Jade shuddered "what.. what is that?"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:55 am

Peter titled his head " hmm.. Let's see if I can pursuade you.." He said and slid down her body to eat her out.

Sam bucked a bit and came harder to get him more wound up.

Cody bucked deeper while she was distracted.

Zane smirked " a feather.." He said, tickling her skin.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:00 am

Lily wondered if it was possible to persuade her. but she was game to figure out what she could accept

Lorian started to puish her sexually

Cristina cried out but recovered puling him back

Jade said "i don't get you pattern." she started to get a bit sassy. she was mouthy at times
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:04 am

Peter thrusted his tongue deeply, his finger playing with her bud.

Sam moaned and submitted to th punishment.

Cody continued to massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples.

Zane smacked her with the feather, it was softer than a whip, but was as effective as his hand.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:09 am

Lily moaned shuddering "feels good... give me more." more of his mouth would shut down her mind

Lorian grinned punishing her just like she wanted

Cristina moaned shuddering.. letting him in a bit deeper

Jade gasped shuddering... growing wetter... how was this erotic to her? he was whipping her!
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:11 am

Peter gave her much more, thrusting his tongue in and out, then pumped his fingers while he sucked her bud.

Sam cried out " master.." She panted.

Cody took that in stride, slamming deeper the next time to surprise her.

Zane rubbed the feather along her body to her rear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hell
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next